Photo
- - - - -

$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2476 replies to this topic

#91 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

i price matched target's price for max payne 3, not going to try and price match with the coupon, too much hassle

#92 tribalnoise

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

The Dirt 3 offer isn't working for me...

in the store?

#93 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

Turtle Beach XP500 is on sale this week so it's only $179.99 after sale price and comes with free shipping.

After reading some Amazon customer reviews I may go pick these up.

Great headset, I bought the MW3 branded 500s (Ear Force Deltas) when they came out last year with the game. My only complaint was rechargeable batteries just tended to die rather than giving a low battery warning but that's no big deal as my only complaint. Used the shit out of them till about Feb/March this year when I finally grew tired of shooters and hadn't used them since. Sold my set to a friend a couple weeks ago for $200 when he started shopping for a top end headset. They are awesome but a little overkill I think, $180ish doesn't sound bad though if your in the market.

#94 DragoonKnight

DragoonKnight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Damn, in-store only. I still have a $25 Prototype 2 Digital Coupon that I've been waiting on a sale like this to use. Any chance I could buy Max Payne online with in-store pickup and then bring the coupon in when I pick it up?

#95 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

Damn, in-store only. I still have a $25 Prototype 2 Digital Coupon that I've been waiting on a sale like this to use. Any chance I could buy Max Payne online with in-store pickup and then bring the coupon in when I pick it up?

Where did you get the Proto 2 coupon?

#96 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Dirt 3 has a $8 base TIV so with the BB trade in promo it would be basically a free rental if you didn't like it and you get RZ points for buying and trading.

#97 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

MAKE SURE THEY DO A PRICE MATCH & NOT A RETURN/REBUY OR YOU'LL LOSE THE $200 GIFTCARD

Your gonna need to buy MP3 again using the coupon 1st, then take the receipt from the $40 price & have BB pm using that. The BB gc won't register on the receipt so it's just a simple pm.

end result $40 + $20 credit = Happy CAG

So we who bought from BB.com are out of luck? I guess it won't hurt to call and ask for a PA. I don't have time right now so no one expect me to try for a while if you don't want to be the first penguin.

#98 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Max Payne 3 will be mine and a Game of Thrones for a friend that wants it. Great deals, thanks OP!

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#99 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Any chance of PM'ing Target's $50 MP3 price and then using the coupon on top of that??

I know it YMMV, but I price matched The Witcher 2 for $45 with no issue at all back when TRU was selling it for that.
Posted Image

#100 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

no. that would be two offers.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#101 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

Already traded Max Payne 3 to GS and I really don't see the CS reps at my local BB having any idea how to do a PM with this new $20 off coupon, so I'll just pass on the hassle.
Posted Image

#102 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

The Dirt 3 offer isn't working for me...

All of the RZ Gamers Club offers are in-store only. If your having problems seeing the coupon offers to print off the myrz.com website, give it a day or so for them to show up. You can claim the offers right now on the Best Buy smartphone app, and buy them in store today. That is where I originally found these offers if you have access to a smartphone.

Any chance of PM'ing Target's $50 MP3 price and then using the coupon on top of that??

I know it YMMV, but I price matched The Witcher 2 for $45 with no issue at all back when TRU was selling it for that.

You will need manager approval for that. BB's system don't allow any coupons when a price match is done.

#103 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

Yeah it does say Markdown from Regular Prices. So I doubt u could get it PMed to 50 then 20 off that. Still might grab it tho for 40 so I dont feel so bad for not buying it on release.

#104 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hmm, always wanted to try Dirt 3. Tempting at $15, wonder if this could apply to the complete edition for $20.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#105 Az986

Az986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

I still haven't gotten the $20 for pre-ordering Max Payne.

I emailed them on Friday and they said they would add it to my account but that has yet to happen.

#106 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

I still haven't gotten the $20 for pre-ordering Max Payne.

I emailed them on Friday and they said they would add it to my account but that has yet to happen.

same here , the 30 days period after purchase from max payne is almost up, and still nothing

#107 massermind19

massermind19

Currently on the hunt...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

same here , the 30 days period after purchase from max payne is almost up, and still nothing

Mine came in an email as a e-gift card. I had to print it out to use it in store so check your e-mail that is associated with your reward zone account.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#108 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

I had my $20 GC from Max Payne for about 2 weeks
Posted Image

#109 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

I hope BB has a $40 sale on MP3 so I can pick it up at $20.

All offers are available until the 23rd of June.

#110 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

Tempted to get mp3. If I pick it up today and it goes on sale before the 23rd, do you think it'd be possible to get a price adjustment or return repurchase?

#111 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

I got it pm'd but needed an override. they tried doing using the coupon on a regular purchase but it wasn't working so the manager did the override

#112 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Tempted to get mp3. If I pick it up today and it goes on sale before the 23rd, do you think it'd be possible to get a price adjustment or return repurchase?

I was considering the same thing, but was wondering if they would let you swing a price match if using this coupon. I can see this being a hassle.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#113 wpress

wpress

For Your Health!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

Went to get Max Payne today, but the video game guy told me I had to buy Turtle Beach's and the season pass for the coupon to work....I will go back in tomorrow and straighten it out I was in a hurry to get out of there this afternoon

#114 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Anyone know if the Max Payne 3 coupon works on the PC version as well? Or is it just PS3/360?

*Edit* Damn it's only valid on the PS3 and 360 SKU's. The wait continues...

Edited by fishphoenix, 10 June 2012 - 08:57 PM.

#115 oldgoon

oldgoon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

I was able to get Max Payne 3 knocked down to $40 today and still have the gift card, just checked the balance on it. They were having issues with it at first, I think it wasn't even working for a new transaction, but the manager told the girl to just do an exception return or somethin. Win win.

#116 seanmcc

seanmcc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hmm, always wanted to try Dirt 3. Tempting at $15, wonder if this could apply to the complete edition for $20.

Doesn't work on the complete version, it has a different SKU. Even the regular version required a manager override for me at least.

#117 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

I needed an override cause the discount wouldnt go. I went to the myrz.com on my phone and he still couldnt do anything until a manager PMed to 40. You could push ur luck and get it on the PC. Im wondering if the coupon will still be active then.

#118 k20em1

k20em1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:35 PM

Doesn't work on the complete version, it has a different SKU. Even the regular version required a manager override for me at least.

I got lucky and got them to override it due to the complete edition being the only one on the shelf. Very happy to pick this up for $20.:D

#119 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

I got lucky and got them to override it due to the complete edition being the only one on the shelf. Very happy to pick this up for $20.:D

$20 for max payne 3 complete edition?

#120 ShreeAspenwood

ShreeAspenwood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

GS has Game of Thrones for 49.99, so would BB price match and let me use the coupon making it 29.99?