Photo
- - - - -

$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2476 replies to this topic

#1231 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

Thanks for the Witcher 2 price update yesterday and....for someone mentioning the shirt.

Picked it up yesterday for $10 and got the shirt with it!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#1232 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

So is the Witcher 2 deal not multi use? I was hoping to get a 2nd copy for my brother when I go later today. I guess he'll just have to do it himself. lol

#1233 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

Assuming BB will let me PM the 2/$60 dealie at TRU in-store there, I'll probably grab Sleeping Dogs & Darksiders II and then use one of the @Gamer coupons to grab Prototype 2 for $20. If the 100% promo holds, then maybe I'll trade back in one of those three and grab BF3 for $10 before the @Gamer coupons end.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1234 machindo

machindo

Fa fa fa fa funky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Wished the coupon for the Witcher 2 worked for the PC version. Oh well. Ten bones for the Xbox version isn't too bad.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1235 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Glad I saw this thread, I was close to buying The Witcher 2 recently for much more than $10. When I go to check out with the game, do I have to show them the printout from the rewards page or do I just have to show my rewards card and it applies automatically?

It applies automatically if you applied the coupon to your account online. All I had when I showed up at the store was my phone number. No physical copies of anything.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#1236 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Went to my local Best Buy despite the site saying Witcher 2 was OOS. Luckily they had one last copy and I managed to get it for $10. Thanks!
Posted Image

#1237 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

If I can find Witcher 2 at one of my 2 BB's, I think I'll pick it up for $10. Online only has the Ship to Store option, which I assume can't be combined with this deal?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1238 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

My local store did not have witcher the game but they did have the tshirt fit $50!!!!?????

#1239 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Any chance you remember the SKU for the t-shirt as slowdive21 was looking for that a couple days ago.

Posted Image

#1240 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Sweet, my closest Best Buy had 1 copy left, having them hold it til I can pick it up this afternoon. :)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1241 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

That's exactly what happened to me in April. But since then their fiscal year must've ended, as I have been able to trade in again within the last month or two. However, I don't go apeshit doing 3x everything like I might've done before.:-#

Posted Image

#1242 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for bringing the Witcher deal to my attention, OP. I didn't expect that good-lookin' package to be in my hands so soon.

That does sound a little off, doesn't it...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1243 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

No, but if they see your RZ account buying a game the same day youre trading it back in....then you deserve to be banned

If you want, just buy it without linking it to your RZ account

I've bought games new in the past(looking at you, State Of Emergency:bomb:<shakes fist>) that I absolutely could NOT stand and went to try returning them or trading them in the same day I bought them. It happens. Of course, if it happens too much at BB, then you get the ban.:-#

Posted Image

#1244 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

Fellow NYC CAGers. Seems they are sold out in stores even though it's showing on hand. I just walked to 44th and 5th, they didn't have any on the shelf but the employee at the game counter said they should have 2 downstairs in inventory, he was gone for literally 2 seconds and said they don't have it. I call BS as I think he wanted to grab up the deal. Reason why I think this is because he asked me how the deal works... Really? A store employee is asking a customer how the deal works? Pathetic.

I called up another store and told them to hold it for me. I'll be grabbing my 10 dollar copy after work.

#1245 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

No luck finding at my local store - even though says available online store checker. Not sure if i want to drive out of my way later tonight to try another or not.

#1246 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Then save your 30 minutes posting and use that extra $12 and just buy a copy from Amazon.

I like your attempt, kiddo. Try 30 seconds to post plus I'm on my lunch break :) I already have a copy waiting for me on my commute home so no need to order from amazon.

#1247 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Had no idea Witcher 2 was 39.99, still showed 49.99 and was debating on it or ME3 for $20. With my RZ cert ended up bring $5, I'll get a used ME3 at GS for 18, score

#1248 juggaman

juggaman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Grabbed one at the BB in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN). There were 2 copies left for other CAG's in the area.

#1249 themightypencil

themightypencil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

grabbed the last copy of witcher 2 at the northcrest mall area in fort wayne, IN...no problem using online "coupon"

#1250 vanlandw

vanlandw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

Yes, IF your store wants to be hard asses just rebuy it for $20 and use the old receipt with the new game and do a return.

BB staff did this without a problem. I used a RZ cert when I made my original purchase so they essentially did a return, re-buy for me giving me cash back. The lady said my $5 cert would be refunded though rewardzone.

Looking at the receipt looks like I should get double RZ points for this as well. Great deal good luck for everybody trying to find copies.

#1251 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

I assume this wont work, but would it be possible to have somebody else pick up Witcher 2 for me using my RZ info? My gf is going to BB to pick up another order for me anyway (I live about an hour from the closest BB) so if possible itd be great to have her get in on this deal too.

#1252 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

I assume this wont work, but would it be possible to have somebody else pick up Witcher 2 for me using my RZ info? My gf is going to BB to pick up another order for me anyway (I live about an hour from the closest BB) so if possible itd be great to have her get in on this deal too.

It should work no problems what so ever. BB isn't a gestapo, they won't deny her just because of that. They may make something up, but overall it shouldn't be an issue.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#1253 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Any chance you remember the SKU for the t-shirt as slowdive21 was looking for that a couple days ago.

No. It's not the cool white short with the black lion in the corner. It's just an XL black shirt with the game logo on it. Went to another store and picked up the game. The girl tried everything and talked to everyone to try and get it to combo out for free...no luck. I can't imagine ANYONE would pay $50 for this shirt.

#1254 Bmvc1

Bmvc1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Every time my parents buy anything at Best Buy they give them my RZ info, never had a problem.

#1255 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Nice, I'll be picking up a witcher 2 copy and having my wife trade it in, not getting hit with the banhammer this time =\

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#1256 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

Nice, I'll be picking up a witcher 2 copy and having my wife trade it in, not getting hit with the banhammer this time =\

Seems like a lot of trouble just to make $12. Seriously people, you're not going to be able to retire to a beach house on a few measly dollars.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#1257 Darkside Hazuki

Darkside Hazuki

Inextinguishable.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

I picked up Witcher 2...and actually played it. Enjoying it so far. The prologue is almost 4 hours long! Thanks for the heads up, OP.

#1258 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

Seems like a lot of trouble just to make $12. Seriously people, you're not going to be able to retire to a beach house on a few measly dollars.

How is it a lot of trouble? I find something I want for $25, wife trades in the game as I'm browsing for 5 minutes and we're done. Can't be much simpler than that.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#1259 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Grabbed one at the BB in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN). There were 2 copies left for other CAG's in the area.

Funny, there were 3 left when I grabbed mine... ;) The Cool Springs store doesn't seem to get a lot of CAG traffic.

I'm tempted to drive over there just to make sure I get my copy of Kid Icarus. Which I'd have to do anyway... but it's been about three hours since I placed my order and I've still got no pickup email.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1260 Vyrtigo

Vyrtigo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Picked up a copy of Witcher 2 (to actually play it) from the Goleta, CA store. There is one more if anyone is from the area.