Photo
- - - - -

$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2476 replies to this topic

#1981 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Thanks, finally some solid info.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1982 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

Here's the receipt from my purchase today for Hitman. It took awhile for the offer to show on the computer, but luckily it came through.
I'm guess PMing may be YMMV because it's listed as a Package/Bundle deal.

Spoiler

What store did you price match to get it for $49.99?

#1983 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I got both RE6 and Hitman. If you want to get both games and use the Hitman $20 gift card you will get. Make sure you do two transactions. First get Hitman then do another transaction for RE6. Because you can't use the gift card you get in the same transaction. Don't know why.

#1984 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

Awesome Usagi. So it looks like a PM would still be possible. I got a Price Match on my Halo 4 and it was packaged with the 800 points and the discount Gold Card. It still might be YMMV though. One question. Did you get a physical card or were they emailing you a gift card?

Edit: Looks like a physical card at the time of purchase.

#1985 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

He used a RZ cert.

#1986 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

The link doesn't work at all....

Is this offer expired?

#1987 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

He used a RZ cert.

Ah...I see that now.

The link doesn't work at all....

Is this offer expired?

You need to be logged into your RZ account.

#1988 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Ah...I see that now.

You need to be logged into your RZ account.

I am but the page still doesn't work. Do i need to be part of the gamers club or something?

#1989 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

I am but the page still doesn't work. Do i need to be part of the gamers club or something?

Yeah, I just looked and it's for GC members.

#1990 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Yeah, I just looked and it's for GC members.

Isn't that free? if so i'll just join on the website if possible?

Thanks for the help by the way :D

*EDIT*

I was able to join for free. Thank you OP and dino88. :D

#1991 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

I used the Holiday $5 cert and Mystery cert $5 to drop it down to $49.99.

Awesome Usagi. So it looks like a PM would still be possible. I got a Price Match on my Halo 4 and it was packaged with the 800 points and the discount Gold Card. It still might be YMMV though. One question. Did you get a physical card or were they emailing you a gift card?

Edit: Looks like a physical card at the time of purchase.

Yup, physical card you can use on your next purchase.

#1992 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:44 AM

does anyone know if the $10 off LBP applies to the digital version?

#1993 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

I got both RE6 and Hitman. If you want to get both games and use the Hitman $20 gift card you will get. Make sure you do two transactions. First get Hitman then do another transaction for RE6. Because you can't use the gift card you get in the same transaction. Don't know why.

The gift card isn't technically paid for when it's mid transaction. Once it's finalized the gift card actually has a balance. I'm hoping my BO2 points post soon so I can utilize them for Hitman and then RE.

#1994 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

Excellent deal, but I'm still holding out for an RE6 Gold edition (or whatever they'll call a "DLC-included" edition).
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#1995 oliver2788

oliver2788

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

will i able to price match RE6 i bought it on lthe first day it came out? i'm a reward zone silver member

#1996 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Isn't that free? if so i'll just join on the website if possible?

Thanks for the help by the way :D

*EDIT*

I was able to join for free. Thank you OP and dino88. :D

How were you able to join for free? And how did you do it without going into the store?

#1997 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

will i able to price match RE6 i bought it on lthe first day it came out? i'm a reward zone silver member

You should be able to, and assuming you bought it in-store, here's what I'd do if I were you:

Buy another copy with this offer to secure it at $39.99 and keep the receipt. Then bring that receipt and the one from your release-week purchase of RE6 to Customer Service, explain how you were able to buy another copy just then for $39.99 (you can say it's a gift or whatever if you'd like, or say nothing unless they ask) and ask if you can get a price-match on the original $59.99 copy. Hopefully the employee will let you get the PM and refund you the $20 plus tax (back to your credit card if you paid that way, on a new gift card if you paid with gift cards). Finally, you can go back to your Best Buy at a later date to return the $39.99 copy you just bought; I suggest you not do this in the same visit as the PM to avoid arousing suspicion.

Unfortunately, if you ordered RE6 online or with in-store pickup, this process will not work. Also, some BBYs are very rigid about not price-matching anyone until Cyber Monday is over, but you might get a nice employee, so YMMV.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1998 Miada

Miada

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

This would be awesome if Resident Evil 6 was still $39.99 at Best Buy. I see now that Black Friday is over, it went back up to $59.99. Too bad you can't PM Amazon or Gamestop's $39.99 price to get this down to $20. I need RE6 to be at least $30 before I decide to get it.
Forever stuck in Backlog Hell...

http://www.cheapassg...s-backlog-blog/

:ps3: Currently Playing : GTA Online, Jeopardy! Ultimate Edition (Digital), Resident Evil 6, Saints Row 2
:ps4: Currently Playing : Outlast, Resogun, Flower, Call Of Duty : Ghosts

#1999 thrasher086

thrasher086

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Anyone can throw me the 10 off coupon for Little Big Planet Vita if they aren't going to use it? I don't have the unlocked version of the Gamer Rewards.

#2000 fantasyphil

fantasyphil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Question, if I buy little big planet vita and it goes on sale later before the coupon expires will I be able to price match? Thanks!!

#2001 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Anyone can throw me the 10 off coupon for Little Big Planet Vita if they aren't going to use it? I don't have the unlocked version of the Gamer Rewards.

I don't think its a coupon, it's an offer that is tied to your account.

#2002 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

Thinking I may go pick up Hitman and PM Dishonored or something. Maybe just get a $20 game.

#2003 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

Question, if I buy little big planet vita and it goes on sale later before the coupon expires will I be able to price match? Thanks!!

Unless your local BBY only has a few copies of LBP Vita, why don't you just wait until a bit closer to the offer's expiration date to see if it goes on sale? If it does, then you can just buy it at that sale price and get $10 off.

I somehow doubt that BBY will allow either that or Hitman: Absolution to go on sale that soon, however...:-#

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Putty Squad :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]; Velocity Ultra
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ ( :applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2004 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Was able to Price match the Hitman 20 dollar gift card

Since my bro manager couldnt get the GC to PM he just ended up taking off 20 bucks on the game

Since it was a BB.com order I had to show him my little exchange trick to get the reciept over to the store so it could be PM'd

So with the 10 GC with original purchase it drops it down to 30 bucks total

Not bad
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2005 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

Was able to Price match the Hitman 20 dollar gift card

Since my bro manager couldnt get the GC to PM he just ended up taking off 20 bucks on the game

Since it was a BB.com order I had to show him my little exchange trick to get the reciept over to the store so it could be PM'd

So with the 10 GC with original purchase it drops it down to 30 bucks total

Not bad

So you got a additional $20 on top of the $10 that you got already? This is YMMV right?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#2006 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

So you got a additional $20 on top of the $10 that you got already? This is YMMV right?

Yeah I ended up getting 20 dollars back on my credit card from the orginal purchase

Ymmv in the sense that most CSR and managers wont go through that much trouble and will blow you off, but it can be done

He was just going to return and rering it up until I told him I had used a RZ certificate on the purchase, thats when he decided to just give me a 20 dollar discount price match
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2007 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'd like to know this too.

seanr1221.png

#2008 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

Can I price match Resident Evil 6 which is $40 at GameStop and then use this to make it $20?

#2009 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

Can I price match Resident Evil 6 which is $40 at GameStop and then use this to make it $20?

Extremely YMMV, typically no. They consider that double-dipping.

#2010 zzamaro

zzamaro

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Extremely YMMV, typically no. They consider that double-dipping.

Thanks.