Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#451 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Legend of Dragoon is coming out on May 1st.
http://blog.us.plays...reborn-may-1st/

Awesome game, I still have my disk copy in great shape. Now if only they would bring Valkyrie Profile to the PSN.

#452 hanun1002

hanun1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Any1 interested in Euro 12 DLC for fifa 12?
It will come out on 24th this month!!!

Come on~

#453 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

:hot: GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ :hot: (no GTA4 necessary)

I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC...

1. P $2
2. P $2
3. R meeek $4
4. R $4

Add yourself to the group!

If I didn't pick up the Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (which includes every single GTA game ever made) for $12.50 during the last Steam Christmas sale, I would be in.

Usuyami.png

#454 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Trying to find a I Am Alive Share Buy/Borrow whatever

I have 3 or 4 slots avalibale for a stupid share but its not bad

Spyro 3
Twisted Metal:Head On
and a few other goodies like themes and whatnot $5 paypal the least

Edited by IronOperations, 12 April 2012 - 04:17 AM.
Adding

#455 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

I am sad. I just found out Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch just got delayed to next year. Heartbroken. I have not been this excited for a game ever since Valkyria Chronicles and that exceeded my expectation in all aspects but one (no trophies! I would have loved to plat that because it's such an excellent game).

Embedded a video below so that people get a chance to see it. Very detailed look into the game. And it's in god damn HD too! I highly recommend watching it in the youtube webpage (the description helps you navigate the video) and in HD (the art style is just amazing.)

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#456 iqubal

iqubal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

:hot: GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ :hot: (no GTA4 necessary)

I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC...

1. P iqubal $2
2. P $2
3. R meeek $4
4. R $4

Add yourself to the group!

In! I had the complete pack share before, but someone in my household accidentally deleted it hahahah :cry:

#457 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

I am sad. I just found out Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch just got delayed to next year. Heartbroken. I have not been this excited for a game ever since Valkyria Chronicles and that exceeded my expectation in all aspects but one (no trophies! I would have loved to plat that because it's such an excellent game).

Embedded a video below so that people get a chance to see it. Very detailed look into the game. And it's in god damn HD too! I highly recommend watching it in the youtube webpage (the description helps you navigate the video) and in HD (the art style is just amazing.)

Can't wait for that one either. Love Miyazaki/Ghibli. And Level-5 will do it well. VC is probably my favourite game of this generation.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#458 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by meeek GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ (no GTA4 necessary) I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC... 1. P iqubal $2 2. P $2 stevO ( iwarboY ) 3. R meeek $4 4. R $4 Add yourself to the group! ok bro.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#459 Bhoya

Bhoya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by meeek GTA4 episodes only $11.99 with ps+ (no GTA4 necessary) I have the account with one month ps+ (cool April freebies included!), but no working US CC... 1. P iqubal $2 2. P $2 stevO ( iwarboY ) 3. R meeek $4 4. R $4 Add yourself to the group! ok bro.

I'll take the last resellable slot, have been wanting to try the Lost & the Damned.

NSYNC - could you take me out of the wanting FIFA2012 group and drop me into the UEFA 2012 - UK group please?

#460 DiZeo

DiZeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Any1 interested in Euro 12 DLC for fifa 12?
It will come out on 24th this month!!!

Come on~

Your FIFA12 is US or UK ?
I'm interested in it too, but my game is UK.

#461 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Can't wait for that one either. Love Miyazaki/Ghibli. And Level-5 will do it well. VC is probably my favourite game of this generation.

Same and Fuck the delay oh well just means a better game. Ni no kuni is my most anticipated game of the year (well next year now :-#). Just only wish I could read Japanese otherwise I would be playing it right now brb going to buy Rosetta Stone.

edit; tempted to buy the import version of it and have my roommate translate the entire thing, I don't think he would mind much lol he loves video games.

#462 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

It is now my birthday!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, off to bed.

Usuyami.png

#463 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:50 AM

It is now my birthday!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay, off to bed.

Happy Birthday Usu!

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#464 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

Same and Fuck the delay oh well just means a better game. Ni no kuni is my most anticipated game of the year (well next year now :-#). Just only wish I could read Japanese otherwise I would be playing it right now brb going to buy Rosetta Stone.

edit; tempted to buy the import version of it and have my roommate translate the entire thing, I don't think he would mind much lol he loves video games.

Knowing Ghibl, the delay is most likely to find better voice actors for the characters. Don't really care as I will most likely play it with Japanese voice acting with English subtitles.

EDIT: Happy Birthday Usuyami. It's my turn now. Final in 2 days!

#465 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

Demon Souls closing servers in NA on May 31st! I thought this game was supposed to be good. 2 1/2 years and the servers are going down.
http://www.gametrail...-north-america/

It is good. Great actually.

Not a lot of people bought the game though, its too hard for spoon fed gamers.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#466 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:53 AM

Yeah, Atlus had been planning on closing servers numerous times, because Dark Souls is out. They even sent a tounge-in-cheek jab at Namco when the CE release of Dark Souls was a flustercluck, mentioning the great run Demons' Souls had and how to properly handle a CE. At any rate, it's a great game; even worth playing offline. Dark Souls added a lot more. Since it's the same audience, essentially, it would be a waste of money for Atlus to keep them going indefinitely. Dark Souls is the better game, but Demons' Souls made it possible. Man, I miss The Maiden in Black...

Re: Ni no kuni. Hopefully they get some awesome voice actors. I've really liked the re-re-rereleases of the Ghibli movies; awesome casts. Will expect the same.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#467 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

Why is it that every time Level-5 puts out a PS3 game, it takes over a YEAR to get localized? It was the same with both White Knight Chronicles games. This has been on the shelves since November 17th in Japan! BAH! Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since I'm very grateful we're getting it at all.... but damn. I want this game so bad.

And happy birthday to Usuyami! :)

Knowing Ghibl, the delay is most likely to find better voice actors for the characters. Don't really care as I will most likely play it with Japanese voice acting with English subtitles.

Posted Image

#468 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Demon's Souls sold over 800,000 copies in North America and over 1.5 million worldwide. That's extremely good for a niche game.

Posted Image

#469 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

@NSYNC
Demon's Souls is definitely a great game. Tom is spot on. It's a really a service that they kept it up after Dark Souls was released.

I'm not itching to play Demon's Souls again just so I can kick people's ass with my BBS. And to those who want to get the plat, better get it soon. Tendancies are going to be a bitch to shift once the servers are down.

Man, I miss The Maiden in Black...

Me too. Because, you know, soul of the mind, key to life's ether.

its too hard for spoon fed gamers.

You mean those that love to go through bosh fights with action sequences?

The Souls series is brutally dificult, no doubt, but it's just like old school MegaMan or other platformers. Once you get the drift down, it isn't the difficult. People just need to learn to PLAY DEFENSIVELY. Friends I know who hate the souls series charge in and die. Tackle the game as you would in real life. Slow and steady, checking every corner and react to your opponent.

If anyone needs any help on the Dark Souls plat, I may be able to help. SL 45 on NG+.

Edited by bastiartadi, 12 April 2012 - 07:51 AM.

#470 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Demon's Souls sold over 800,000 copies in North America and over 1.5 million worldwide. That's extremely good for a niche game.

Not enough to keep the servers running.

5r8h3bp.gif

#471 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

You mean those that love to go through bosh fights with action sequences?

The Souls series is brutally dificult, no doubt, but it's just like old school MegaMan or other platformers. Once you get the drift down, it isn't the difficult. People just need to learn to PLAY DEFENSIVELY. Friends I know who hate the souls series charge in and die. Tackle the game as you would in real life. Slow and steady, checking every corner and react to your opponent.

If anyone needs any help on the Dark Souls plat, I may be able to help. SL 45 on NG+.

Def.

Its a trial and error game.

I loved every minute of it but now-a-days most popular games are linear and they hold your hand when you play them.

How well did Dark Souls do in sales? I'm sure Demons Souls getting gamespots GOTY in 2009 helped sales. I just hope they did good enough to continue the series.

5r8h3bp.gif

#472 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

Not enough to keep the servers running.

Honestly, I'm surprised they kept them going as long as they did. Since PSN has no unified structure, it doesn't make sense for a smaller publisher like Atlus to keep losing money by continuing to run servers long after sales have slowed to almost nothing.

How well did Dark Souls do in sales? I'm sure Demons Souls getting gamespots GOTY in 2009 helped sales. I just hope they did good enough to continue the series.

So far it looks like Dark Souls has sold about 1.5 million across both PS3 and 360. I imagine the forthcoming PC version could give them a nice boost as well.
Posted Image

#473 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

What are the chances of Starhawk, May Payne 3, or Ghost Recon Future Soldier being in the PSN store on day one? I have a $50 psn card that I'm tempted to use on ME3 multiplayer packs lol.

#474 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

What are the chances of Starhawk, May Payne 3, or Ghost Recon Future Soldier being in the PSN store on day one? I have a $50 psn card that I'm tempted to use on ME3 multiplayer packs lol.

Starhawk has the best chance the other two I would say less than 5%...

#475 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

i'll be in the persona 3 group 2 with mr cheeses :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#476 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

i'll be in the persona 3 group 2 with mr cheeses :)

Count me in for a phantom.

Also, to anybody that just got Persona 3. How does it look on the PS3?

5r8h3bp.gif

#477 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

need to sell some slots asap!-
Act. 1- Legend of Dead Kel dlc + Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#478 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Count me in for a phantom.

Also, to anybody that just got Persona 3. How does it look on the PS3?

i got the last phantom spot so the group is full now.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#479 frombrknwings

frombrknwings

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

out

Edited by frombrknwings, 13 April 2012 - 12:32 AM.

Posted Image

#480 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

i got the last phantom spot so the group is full now.

Damn you snake!!

5r8h3bp.gif