Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#691 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Guess then we're awaiting jgiovanni's decission. I'm in if everyone else is.

I'm in as well.

Guys, in the future, please send me a PM as I am not by a computer many times during the day but will get a notification on my phone if a PM comes in.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#692 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

I'm still looking for a member to gameshare vita games. Someone who doesn't mind getting most of the games. Please pm me quick!

#693 whitedemon

whitedemon

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Great, then everything is ready, except for the host? When do we expect PSN to update?

#694 Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson

spends too much time here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

NSYNC, I'll take a phantom Persona 3 slot. Thanks!

#695 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record ($20)

$6.66
1. Apollyon
2. Derfel
----------
$3.34
1. Tom Jane
2. Reiter34

LES DO DIS
Posted Image

#696 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

okay all payments received, I'll send out the info tonight. I'd do it right now, but I'm running late for work lol.

EDIT: Good to go! Brainberry your inbox is full

Sweet!

I wont be able to DL until tonight though guys! I'll PM u as soon as It done!

Edit: DL'd my phantom, just waiting for cousin to DL his. He wont get home from school until 9pm pst. Sorry for the wait!

Edited by Brainberry, 18 April 2012 - 11:13 PM.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#697 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

while NSYNC is selling the shares i assume we need someone to host or hell if i know but im looking to get both Phantoms of I Am Alive and Shadow of the Collossus if we can get it going

#698 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

I stopped sharing during Armageddon. I assume pre-Armageddon shares are still able to be sold? If so, I've got (all PP, please):

Assassin's Creed I + II DX (paid $4, want $4)
God of War I HD + II HD (paid $8, want $6, will look at lower offers but a $6 offer takes it outright)

Also have Homefront + Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone (I think that's the one) but I can't find the password right now. (paid $4, want $3 if I can find the password)

#699 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

It's just an outline of sorts so we can still mess around in the thread. It's not anything that's set in stone. Groups take awhile to fill if it's not something brand-new, so just hang in there and act stupid with us here, LOL!

Well i can try and recruit people for the groups but that could take awhile too. Oh well ill countinue to express my stopididy lawl

#700 MHZ

MHZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

I'm still looking for a member to gameshare vita games. Someone who doesn't mind getting most of the games. Please pm me quick!

I thought this wasn't possible?

#701 DanOh

DanOh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Looking for a Jak and Daxter Collection share group if anyone has one! Thanks DOODS
ANTI-FREEZE
Posted Image

#702 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

I thought this wasn't possible?

You can only set up one account per Vita and you can have only two Vitas per account. So if you and I were to game share, we would both have to use the same PSN account all of the time, so no trophies or progress on your primary accounts but we can split the cost of the games. Are you interested?

#703 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Any interest in the SSX DLC? It's relatively cheap, so I may or may not get it on my main, but if there's anybody who wants a group go ahead and put me up for a resell slot.

#704 notalunchbox

notalunchbox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

anybody got a crysis 2 slot that they want to sell?

#705 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:09 AM

Great, then everything is ready, except for the host? When do we expect PSN to update?

lol It updated yesterday, today is wednesday!

Heavyd if you're reading this, I have a $20 psn card for my payment.

Sorry jgiovanni, most of the time I'm on here I am on my ipod touch (like I am now) so pm'ing isn't easy but I'll try and remember

#706 BARTstation

BARTstation

Only 1 shade of gray

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

GGXXAC+ is releasing sometime. I am willing to start the group.

#707 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

lol It updated yesterday, today is wednesday!

Heavyd if you're reading this, I have a $20 psn card for my payment.

Sorry jgiovanni, most of the time I'm on here I am on my ipod touch (like I am now) so pm'ing isn't easy but I'll try and remember

No problem. Just shoot me a pm for payment. If it is easier I can pay witha $50 psn code and collect the difference from you guys or I can contribute a $20 psn code as well.

Let me know

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#708 Gombay

Gombay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

GGXXAC+ is releasing sometime. I am willing to start the group.

I'd be interested in that.
Posted Image

#709 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

Anybody wanna join NSYNC Shadow of the Collosuss or I Am Alive Group 2 phantoms left for both we need a full group ( btw NSYNC can you put me in Resellable for both shares figure I Am Alive cant be that long)

#710 Gombay

Gombay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

NSYNC, can you switch me to a phantom for GG:AC+? Thanks.
Posted Image

#711 whitedemon

whitedemon

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

To my NHL group, can we do this today, since I won't be home for a weekend and I won't be able to download the game. I don't want to keep you guys waiting...

#712 mikehaggar99

mikehaggar99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

House of the Dead 4

$3.33
1. mikehaggar99
2. Topaz
----------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. skylinersx

You can remove that group from the list. It's no longer a potential group, but an actual group :bouncy:

#713 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

To my NHL group, can we do this today, since I won't be home for a weekend and I won't be able to download the game. I don't want to keep you guys waiting...

Just waiting to hear from the host

#714 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Swept In Sound ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

NHL 12 - $59.99

Sellable Slots ($20)
1. Turkfebruary
2. Jgiovanni

Non-Sellable Slots ($10)
1. Whitedemon
2. Iqubal

Just waiting to hear from the host

Just sent out PMs

heavyd814eva.png

#715 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Bunk! :lol:

WTF is a recommended phantom anyway?

According to a PM from meeek recently no one wants to share with me and I have a bad reputation around here! Guess I'm not one of his recommended phantoms :lol:

I just wish you would quit cluttering the thread with nonsense multi-quote responses and let folks share.... I'm sure this will be in the next notorious multi-quote!

Also, apparently this is all my fault. I caused the rift between meeek and NSYNC because I didn't delete my comments in the Batcave that showed everyone that he lied about NSYNC to me to try and get me to vouch for bunk/chewy. Once he saw how heated NSYNC got he tried to make up with me quick and then begged me to erase the post. I did not erase it.

So apparently I caused the rift that has littered this thread for months... Yet I wasn't the one trying to vouch for a 2x known scammer. Seems kinda funny that someone who prides himself on catching scammers would base his reputation just to try and fix the reputation of someone who scammed a bunch of people.

Share with me if you want. I'm a nice reasonable guy. But I'm tired of this High School lunch table bullshit!

I'm not a vindicative person, so I'll give you another chance to show your maturity and delete everything negative you posted or said about me.

I'm asking 3 to 5 minutes of your time to do so, let's bury the hatchet and smoke the peacepipe.

On the contrary, don't bother addressing me anymore, good luck sharing with your feedback, rep as a phantom, and being on the bad side of one of the most helpful members around here!

Advice: don't stay on NSYNC's side, he's retiring from gamesharing anyway haha

From meeek via PM

Edited by WV Matsui, 19 April 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#716 jimjones

jimjones

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

ahhh I'm never disappointed. I haven't really gameshared since the apocalypse but the reason I keep checking CAG is for the drama. I'm never disappointed.

NYSNC, please add me in for a phantom of Skullgirls

#717 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Quit worrying, WV Matsui. There's no side to take. The real reason meeek wanted you to erase everything but will vouch for bunk/chewy and let him trade on QJ is because he used bunk/chewy's rep here to steal CAG accounts even though they were supposed to be "friends". He helped in getting him banned, but could never admit to it in the PM you received. He had to smooth everything over with too many people to avoid being ruined. What better way than to lump me into HIS mess with you and bunk/chewy? It wasn't a bluff as meeek claims it was.

You making it public was the best thing that could've happened. Apparently he does the same over on QJ setting up known or suspected scammers with broken English. Look at the thread in the "batcave" where he called it? He brings people like badman here. If they piss him off, he either calls them "ungrateful", drops their real name, IP address or looks for mispellings (like that proves anything) before outing them. He's trying to ruin cwinters rep here now with this "Cory/Kenny" BS because he hasn't logged in for 4 days, and thinks he can get away with it! Now I refuse to sell to cwinters because the seed is planted. Conveniently meeek was there to the rescue afterwards and offered to "help" me offload these shares if I was more mature. Why extend the olive branch all of a sudden, haha? You know a scammer or have an alt. account to mess with my groups?

I cannot urge you guys to avoid dealing with meeek enough. For someone who's on 4 gamesharing sites and has so much VU credit, you'd think he'd have alot to sell or atleast talk about besides grammar and scammers. With bunk/chewy, he burned too many bridges and showed his true colors. This whole situation was exactly why I kept a friendly distance and avoided dealing with him since day 1. He's another Hammer_jay/lubu. Look at these quotes taken from the QJ.net thread ;

1. "I'm gonna need you to teach a little lesson to that biatch."

2. "What lesson did you teach him haha?"

3. "If the guy who scammed him was stupid enough to trade him again and this time, get scammed himself, I'd call it even..."

4. "Distilled (DistilledPoison on CAG),
I understand you were pissed about me not taking measures, but you accepted to trade for a TEMPORARY movie service, AND left him positive feedback for that, then later complained about the arising issues which I couldn't do anything about."

5. "I'll ban Distilled eventually for stealing, but you might follow, for trading movie services on a GAMEsharing forum,"

6. "Get him $10 psn (or games, or ...) to even this out, and you will not be banned. I will bring this to CAG moderator's attention on the contrary, no forum likes scammers, much less thiefs or vigilantes."

7. "Distilled doesn't have anything, so you scammed him, no wonder he wanted to get back at you!
Don't trade stuff that aren't yours but your mom's, be it a lesson learned...

Now, onto other matters, you haven't replied to my question about bunk. I added you on msn..."

#718 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

"Meek" will ban you for stealing eventually, laugh in your face and then try to add you on MSN only to talk behind his friend's back who got banned on another gamesharing site, haha. Talk your way outta this one, Frenchie. You seem like a "badman" to me.

#719 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

FS: Phantom share - $7

Might and Magic Clash of Heros
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (1, 2 & 3)
Harvest Moon (ps1)
Magic the Gathering 2012 + expansion pack
Resident Evil 5 DLC Bundle( 2 costume packs, Lost in Nightmares & Desperate Escape)

#720 NSYNC

NSYNC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

If everyone is still onboard, Skullgirls #3 is full, while Shadow of the Colossus HD is one phantom short ($3.33). With alot of promoting, these may get done today.

Edited by NSYNC, 19 April 2012 - 05:00 PM.