CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#7201 cobolatrix

cobolatrix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

They will probably post the exact size tomorrow when the store update goes live. I'd presume 10+ GB...

I would say 13+ Gb, it will likely weight the same as the retail release.

#7202 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Selling:

Mafia 2 DLC $2

Also still looking for the password that was changed for the POP Trilogy HD Collection with email tripersian@gmail.com. If anyone has info on this account please send me a pm, thanks.

Question that has always confused me; if you bought the retail version of Mafia 2, did it come with the DLC. I remember reading that the greatest hits version has all DLC, what about versions before that?

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#7203 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

Question that has always confused me; if you bought the retail version of Mafia 2, did it come with the DLC. I remember reading that the greatest hits version has all DLC, what about versions before that?

The original release did come with one of the DLCs, I believe it was the Jimmy one.

#7204 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

You guys think the loophole will work with the NFL Season pass?

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7205 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

Jet Set Radio (2)
$3.33
1. Yanksfan
2.Bjstucker
---------------
$1.67
1. Mr. Anderson
2. OlDirtyBastard

Down for this share can't host though :(

#7206 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

I'm down for a slot of Jet Set Radio

Its a HD remake right?

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7207 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.bjstucker
2.killmak

down for a phantom on this one too. could cancel my preorder and get the season pass. Only question is will we be getting it at midnight on Monday? If not I work nites so will not be home till 12am EST on Tuesday :/

#7208 MiaFLSurf

MiaFLSurf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

Id love a Phantom Slot for FIFA 13.

I know tons of people are going to want this game, whats the deal??

#7209 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

Okay, so I have a problem with a share that I sold.

I sold a slot of Dead Island to this guy named Piche666 and I deactivated my slot right before I sent him the info. He claims that the account has 2 accounts activated already but I don't see how that's possible. The chances of someone activated their PS3 on the account during the couple of minutes it was deactivated for is near impossible. For one to do that they'd have to have the timing planned perfectly and they'd have to know exactly when I deactivated the slot.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might've happened?

#7210 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:17 AM

Okay, so I have a problem with a share that I sold.

I sold a slot of Dead Island to this guy named Piche666 and I deactivated my slot right before I sent him the info. He claims that the account has 2 accounts activated already but I don't see how that's possible. The chances of someone activated their PS3 on the account during the couple of minutes it was deactivated for is near impossible. For one to do that they'd have to have the timing planned perfectly and they'd have to know exactly when I deactivated the slot.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might've happened?

When I deactivate an account I usually go to qrio to double check if I did.

Did you do this? Its helps rule our any errors you could have made. Is this guy new? Maybe he's lying to see if you would give him a refund.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7211 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

When I deactivate an account I usually go to qrio to double check if I did.

Did you do this? Its helps rule our any errors you could have made. Is this guy new? Maybe he's lying to see if you would give him a refund.

Yeah, I double checked. I even deactivated it again just in case. I also tried reactivating it and the slot was taken. Yeah, he is new and that's what I suspected.

#7212 BARTstation

BARTstation

Only 1 shade of gray

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD (2)

$6.66
1. BARTStation
2.vocab
----------------
$3.34
1. byakurai
2. OlDirtyBastard

Can anyone host? Group completed. I was kicked out the other one because I was inactive, I was just busy with work.

#7213 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

Yeah, I double checked. I even deactivated it again just in case. I also tried reactivating it and the slot was taken. Yeah, he is new and that's what I suspected.

Yeah, the trouble is accusing someone of doing something like that isn't easy, so let me do it for you. That's the most likely scenario if I had to guess. I say you did your part and you should just go about your day and forget about it.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7214 Bigwig_rah

Bigwig_rah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.bjstucker
2.killmak

down for a phantom on this one too. could cancel my preorder and get the season pass. Only question is will we be getting it at midnight on Monday? If not I work nites so will not be home till 12am EST on Tuesday :/

I assume it'll be released right at midnight like ME3 was. This group needs a host though I think.

#7215 kanamit

kanamit

Jesus Wept

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

There's 3 seperate dlc for Mafia 2, but only 2 have trophies you can earn. The 1 that doesn's is the dlc that came free with the retail version exclusively for PS3. The greatest hits version has all 3.

#7216 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

Yeah, the trouble is accusing someone of doing something like that isn't easy, so let me do it for you. That's the most likely scenario if I had to guess. I say you did your part and you should just go about your day and forget about it.

Alright, thanks.

Edit: He just sent me a screenshot of it saying 2 accounts being activated, but I have no clue how that's possible since the slot was only deactivated for a couple of minutes

#7217 piche666

piche666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Hello, yes i'm new but i have bought several games here by now... The weird thing about this share is that first the account is German, second remeber you gave me first a bad password, so since the moment you gave me the corrected one i noticed there were 3 PS3 activated in the qriocity, so i thought there was no problem since there were 2 slots left. But when i entered to my Ps3 and tried to download the game , appeared a message saying that there were already 2 consoles activated... so i couldnt download the game... my doubt is that there has been always 3 accounts activated in the qriocity :S

Regards

eBay FeedBack: eBay Link
MercadoLibre FeedBack: Link
Users i have bought games to: Heavyd814life - Topaz - bastiartadi - cobolatrix - jimjones - harleymandvdson - Jokerkun890 - evilboi, etc...

#7218 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Ooookay this is going slower than expected. I will give a major hint, I am only 19. Most guesses are from 4th and 3rd gen consoles.

#7219 kanamit

kanamit

Jesus Wept

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:46 AM

Hello, yes i'm new but i have bought several games here by now... The weird thing about this share is that first the account is German, second remeber you gave me first a bad password, so since the moment you gave me the corrected one i noticed there were 3 PS3 activated in the qriocity, so i thought there was no problem since there were 2 slots left. But when i entered to my Ps3 and tried to download the game , appeared a message saying that there were already 2 consoles activated... so i couldnt download the game... my doubt is that there has been always 3 accounts activated in the qriocity :S

Regards

Just curious...when did you try this? I had this happen to me once when psn was down for maintenance and I didn't know. I tried the next day and it worked.

#7220 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

I got my Fallout 3 DLC account back thanks to a generous CAG, looking to sell it for $5. It is resell-able obviously. Includes all 5 DLCs for the US version of F3.

#7221 piche666

piche666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:52 AM

Just curious...when did you try this? I had this happen to me once when psn was down for maintenance and I didn't know. I tried the next day and it worked.

I tried it on september 10th (as i see the date of the first message i sent him asking for the information of when the slot would be available) , i tried it 5 minutes ago , and it is the same.

But why if it is "shareable to 2 consoles" there appear 3 consoles activated in the qriocity? Maybe something happened as you mentioned related to the maintenance... i thought about asking him to create a user in his console, connect it to the account and then try to deactivate it again from the XMB.

Regards!

Users i have bought games to: Heavyd814life - Topaz - bastiartadi - cobolatrix - jimjones - harleymandvdson - Jokerkun890 - evilboi, etc...

#7222 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

I tried it on september 10th (as i see the date of the first message i sent him asking for the information of when the slot would be available) , i tried it 5 minutes ago , and it is the same.

But why if it is "shareable to 2 consoles" there appear 3 consoles activated in the qriocity? Maybe something happened as you mentioned related to the maintenance... i thought about asking him to create a user in his console, connect it to the account and then try to deactivate it again from the XMB.

Regards!

Maybe you guys are a victim of a glitch because there should be no way 3 consoles in the game section can be activated.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7223 SnorE

SnorE

ZzZzZzZzZzZz

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

im sure they are doing maintence now since NHL13 comes out in 5 minutes maybe? Speaking of which i would love if someone in my group would host so i can download
Posted Image

#7224 MrRosales

MrRosales

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

Maybe you guys are a victim of a glitch because there should be no way 3 consoles in the game section can be activated.

This happened to me once and I have no idea what caused it. The weirdest part was that only two people knew of the account.
Posted Image

#7225 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

if no one else takes a resale and 1 phantom of nhl 13 in my group then i guess im just gonna get it for xbox, no nhl love in here :( oh well
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7226 harleymandvdson

harleymandvdson

Da destroyer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

Regards!

I have no clue why it would say 3, but I'll try reactivating it right now. We might have to wait a little if it's due to maintenance.

Qriocity is currently under maintenance so maybe that might have something to due with the 3 consoles popping up yesterday.

#7227 piche666

piche666

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

I have no clue why it would say 3, but I'll try reactivating it right now. We might have to wait a little if it's due to maintenance.

Qriocity is currently under maintenance so maybe that might have something to due with the 3 consoles popping up yesterday.

Thank you, i hope this works, it is really weird the 3 consoles showing as activated in the qriocity.

#7228 cesart19

cesart19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

Selling
Dead rising 2 off the record + Star war the force Unleashed - $7.50 !

#7229 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

The arham city group I was in showed 3 ps3s activated under game as well.

Were you able to DL though?

ALSO: you guys think this place would benefit from using middlemans?

jUzp7Jo.gif

#7230 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:10 AM

I want a phantom of borderlands 2, so someone please add me.

I will be able to play the full game online right?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=