• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

YEA BORDERLANDS 2, take that diablo 3!

#7832 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

usuyami your box is full I wants that phantom.
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#7833 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Game has been bought and info has been sent to Matsui and ipacman. Please PM me when you guys are done downloading.

Borderlands 2 (Group #10): $60

Resell ($20):
1) Vyrtigo
2) Bigwig_rah

Phantom ($10):
1) ipacman
2) WV Matsui

Usuyami.png

#7834 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

Check psn. In for a resell.

BL2 pre-order dlc Group (dlc includes Premier Club Access and Creature Slaughter Dome)

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

The account is made already and the codes are about to be put in, i dunno how to deactivate the phantoms so maybe someone can help me with that
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7835 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

SSX is only 4gb. HMMMM

Anybody interested?

5r8h3bp.gif

#7836 MrRosales

MrRosales

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

BL2 pre-order dlc Group (dlc includes Premier Club Access and Creature Slaughter Dome)

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

1.MrRosales
2.MrRosales

The account is made already and the codes are about to be put in, i dunno how to deactivate the phantoms so maybe someone can help me with that

Can I take both?
Posted Image

#7837 iqubal

iqubal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

damn you mrrosales! lol.thats cool, but if you only need to take one slot, i'll gladly grab the other phantom.

#7838 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

edit: hey you ^^^^^ :wave:
To the group I was in

$20

1.Iqubal
2.raiten
----
phantoms $10

1.galindo62
2.galindo62

I've given the PSN cards I was going to use and the account to buy Borderlands 2 to Iqubal so he's technically hosting. Since I didn't think it was going up this soon I went out. So hopefully Iqubal sees the pm and can buy ASAP. If he hasn't by the time I get home I will buy it as fast as I can.

edit: Also to the Jet set radio group I'm in I can change to a resell if it will make it easier to make a group. I see in clones post that there's only one resell. So if someone wants either a resell or a phantom let someone in the group know.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#7839 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Is the mechromancer available yet? I ask because if not that means phantoms using the pre order dlc wont get her right?
Marvel Pinball Avengers DLC- Phantom and resell available- $1.67/ $3.33Posted Image

#7840 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Can I take both?

u can have 1 phantom rosales, the other is for ol dirty bastard. he pmed me rite before. group is full and done now!!
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7841 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Is the mechromancer available yet? I ask because if not that means phantoms using the pre order dlc wont get her right?

Right that DLC is not out till Oct. 16th.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#7842 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

resales- $5

1.TurkFeburary
2.snakemaster2389
----
phantoms $2.50

Once the phantoms give the go-ahead, I can deactivate the account for you.

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) The Last Of Us Survival pack Gamestop preorder bonus (PS4) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#7843 Halfwasted

Halfwasted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

SSX is only 4gb. HMMMM

Anybody interested?

I would be into SSX.

#7844 OlDirtyBastard

OlDirtyBastard

Hamburger Train Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Right that DLC is not out till Oct. 16th.

Bah alright. Im sorry but I will have to pull out of that phantom slot because she was the whole reason for buying it. Any word on if you will be able to buy it separately in october?

#7845 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

ok just me and turk are sharing the BL2 preorder dlc, sorry phantoms

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7846 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Bah alright. Im sorry but I will have to pull out of that phantom slot because she was the whole reason for buying it. Any word on if you will be able to buy it separately in october?

yes Day ONE Pitchford has said i believe.

can phantoms get the Slaughter Dome DLC? Is it up yet? I was going to give my preorder code to the resells in my former group, but if the phantoms can get that dlc I'll try to include them.

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#7847 Steadymobbin

Steadymobbin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

any BL2 slots available ?

#7848 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

sellling:

MGS Peace Walker HD- $5
Best Buy claim code w/$5 on it- $4.25

whoever has a phantom of Fifa 13 i'll take it!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7849 DistilledPoison

DistilledPoison

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:00 AM

any BL2 slots available ?

If you're up for a resale, you could finish off our group.

Borderlands 2- $60
Resell- $20
1. byakuraii
Phantom- $10
3. DistilledPoison
4. raiden_86

Still Looking for a host, though. Any kind soul up for it?

#7850 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

After the massive headache of this late update, I would just like to say that I am OUT as host of the Resident Evil 6 group! Still in for a sellable though!

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Sly 3 (PS Vita) The Last Of Us Survival pack Gamestop preorder bonus (PS4) Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

TurkFebruary2010.png

#7851 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

After the massive headache of this late update, I would just like to say that I am OUT as host of the Resident Evil 6 group! Still in for a sellable though!

Wait what's the issue with the new update?

#7852 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:16 AM

Wait what's the issue with the new update?

The lateness of it. Now, if one or both phantoms have slow internet connections or just are unavailable immediately, I can't completely fulfill my obligations as host until tomorrow night.

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

TurkFebruary2010.png

#7853 MrRosales

MrRosales

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

ok just me and turk are sharing the BL2 preorder dlc, sorry phantoms

Woah woah wait I don't care about that necro DLC man why can't I just get the other stuff? :-k
Posted Image

#7854 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

Woah woah wait I don't care about that necro DLC man why can't I just get the other stuff? :-k

oh i already activated the dlc and not sure about turk. dunno if its too late for u or not

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7855 hs123

hs123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

SSX

resellable

phantom
1.hs123
2.hs123

come on anybody interested

#7856 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

The lateness of it. Now, if one or both phantoms have slow internet connections or just are unavailable immediately, I can't completely fulfill my obligations as host until tomorrow night.

Oh you meant psn store update not ps3 system update...right?

yeah, I went out thinking since it wasn't up it would be tonight instead. but it went up and now hopefully my former group which I funded can get it done.

oh i already activated the dlc and not sure about turk. dunno if its too late for u or not

cant the resells deactivate via PS3, then phantom pays/activates, then you deactivate. then you're back to square one. or is there a limit on PS3 system deactivations like there is online?

#7857 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

Oh you meant psn store update not ps3 system update...right?

yeah, I went out thinking since it wasn't up it would be tonight instead. but it went up and now hopefully my former group which I funded can get it done.

cant the resells deactivate via PS3, then phantom pays/activates, then you deactivate. then you're back to square one. or is there a limit on PS3 system deactivations like there is online?

Nah I have no problems with the PS3 update. Hell I got more online backup thru the + thanks to the update! I meant the store.

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

TurkFebruary2010.png

#7858 hs123

hs123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Whats the phantom/resell on $40
Ill take a resell and host

i think the resell comes out 13.33 and phantom at 6.67

#7859 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:09 AM

Wanted to play Assassin but looked at my FL and seen 80% of my friends who are playing Borderlands 2 play as Assassin lol

So, I chose Siren. Let party up tonight!

5r8h3bp.gif

#7860 Halfwasted

Halfwasted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

i think the resell comes out 13.33 and phantom at 6.67

Put me down for the other resale.