CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#811 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Really no one on Datura? This game looks awesome supposed to hit May 8 in the US. You can throw potatoes at a pig! Datura, the dreamlike PSN Move game about exploring a magical (and likely metaphorical) forest.

http://www.joystiq.c...ate-for-datura/

#812 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

lesson learned today: don't do business with allnights.

5r8h3bp.gif

578ad03c0ad2df0fd38c01d22c5f5d88_0cdf051

#813 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

lesson learned today: don't do business with allnights.

lol and why is that?!?!?
oh and if you are gonna make a general statement about me you could atleast spell the name right:P

#814 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

lol and why is that?!?!?

cus u seem too entitled to be a newb.

5r8h3bp.gif

#815 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

cus u seem to entitled to be a newb.

how?

#816 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

how?

Demanding trust and complaining on how other users go about their sharing.

5r8h3bp.gif

#817 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Demanding trust and complaining on how other users go about their sharing.

didn't demand trust. never said/asked anybody for trust. and complain about what?

#818 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

didn't demand trust. never said/asked anybody for trust. and complain about what?

The whole point is that you're a noob right now in this community. Having some sort of collateral against one without history makes sense. I don't know if Usuyami normally holds deposits or not, but whenever I timeshare I don't ask for a deposit if it's someone I've dealt with multiple times before. Makes sense that his policy might not apply to everyone so I don't think he needs to spell out every exception.

#819 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

I don't have a Move, but after a bit of research I've come to learn that it is playable with the DualShock and plays just as well as with the Move. I've been keeping an eye on this title ever since it was announced so I am definitely interested.

Datura (May 8th? TBA) - price TBA

Sellable
1. SteamboatOperator
2. kiwimonster
Phantom/Non-sellable

Assuming you want in on a sellable slot kiwi, if not please adjust yourself accordingly. Anyone else want in? Add yourselves.

Definitely want a resell. Game looks intriguing. Looks like you are maybe playing through your last moments of life from the trailer or maybe passed out because you ingested Datura? Not sure looks good though.

#820 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

The whole point is that you're a noob right now in this community. Having some sort of collateral against one without history makes sense. I don't know if Usuyami normally holds deposits or not, but whenever I timeshare I don't ask for a deposit if it's someone I've dealt with multiple times before. Makes sense that his policy might not apply to everyone so I don't think he needs to spell out every exception.

still when he mentioned the deposit and i told him no thanks cause i thought i was gonna get it cheaper than a phantom, he got cocky and pretty much said i dont know anything about timeshares and that if i cant see that someone could easily steal the game and run off with it, i should try putting my games up for timeshare.

like an easy ok thanks anyway or a no answer would have been suffice and none of this would have happened.
the point is don't try to charge me something else when you don't mention it in the post and then give a snark reply and expect anyone to not complain

#821 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

My backlog is bigger than yours!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

anyone have interest in a Dragon Age Origins group?

#822 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

still when he mentioned the deposit and i told him no thanks cause i thought i was gonna get it cheaper than a phantom, he got cocky and pretty much said i dont know anything about timeshares and that if i cant see that someone could easily steal the game and run off with it, i should try putting my games up for timeshare.

like an easy ok thanks anyway or a no answer would have been suffice and none of this would have happened.
the point is don't try to charge me something else when you don't mention it in the post and then give a snark reply and expect anyone to not complain

Either way, keep it to PMs. I don't think your point is valid just based on normal operating procedures of loans, but I'm not here to fight for Usuyami nor make a mountain out of molehill.

At the moment, you're just causing trouble for yourself by alienating other users. There's a certain "ivory tower" vibe going on around here just because of the inherent risk of gamesharing. Don't lock yourself out by picking unnecessary fights.

#823 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

It IS cheaper than a phantom. It's a god damn deposit. It gets returned to you after a week.

I'm done arguing. This is a lost cause everybody.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#824 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

Either way, keep it to PMs. I don't think your point is valid just based on normal operating procedures of loans, but I'm not here to fight for Usuyami nor make a mountain out of molehill.

At the moment, you're just causing trouble for yourself by alienating other users. There's a certain "ivory tower" vibe going on around here just because of the inherent risk of gamesharing. Don't lock yourself out by picking unnecessary fights.

and indeed it should have i just felt it should have been added that there is a deposit whether it counts to some people and not others. but yeah

bastiartadi
wtf where the hell did you come from lol you NEVER argued with me. the only thing you did was throw your two cents in about deposits

#825 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Datura (May 8th? TBA) - price TBA

Sellable
1. SteamboatOperator
2. kiwimonster
Phantom/Non-sellable
1.Hestar

I'll take a phantom slot,game looks pretty good
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#826 KB24

KB24

Strong Roots

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

It IS cheaper than a phantom. It's a god damn deposit. It gets returned to you after a week.

I'm done arguing. This is a lost cause everybody.

Hey, I'm getting pretty decent with Ashe.

But I get killed a lot by bush wookies.

5r8h3bp.gif

#827 hanun1002

hanun1002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

no one is in for Fifa 12 DLC (EURO 12)? >_<

#828 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

im in for a phantom for Dat Azz Tura and PixelJunk 4am :)

also i need to free up some space!!

Legend of Dead Kel dlc and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass on 1 accnt!- $1-$3!!! pm me! its a resale share btw :)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#829 dcelw540

dcelw540

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Battlefield 3 comes to US/ Canada this Tuesday just so everyone knows :)

#830 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Hey, I'm getting pretty decent with Ashe.

But I get killed a lot by bush wookies.

Heh. Never facecheck as a AD carry. And I really think its a bad time to start playing considering D3 is coming out in less than a month.

I'm stopping myself from playing the beta so I don't get spoiled by anything, hehe.

Battlefield 3 comes to US/ Canada this Tuesday just so everyone knows :)

Source? Blogcast?

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#831 rpg

rpg

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

its in Playstation Blogcast

http://www.joystiq.c...-hits-psn-apri/

davey.gifGS Selling LBP2 DC Comics dlc $2-R,Blacklist $5 - P - Amazing Spider-Man PM me insane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifPlaying: Blackgate Ps3 (3/4 playthroughs)

#832 Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

My backlog is bigger than yours!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

Dragon Age Origins group

Resell ($6.50)

1. TurkFebruary (host)

Phantom ($3.50)

Edited by TurkFebruary, 22 April 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#833 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

cursed crusade looks cool but dont play it! its sucks really bad trust me ;) anyone know how Future Cop: LAPD is?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#834 dcelw540

dcelw540

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

Heh. Never facecheck as a AD carry. And I really think its a bad time to start playing considering D3 is coming out in less than a month.

I'm stopping myself from playing the beta so I don't get spoiled by anything, hehe.

Source? Blogcast?

http://blog.us.plays...pcom-crossplay/
It's in the 1st 15 minutes of blog cast somewhere

#835 Derfel

Derfel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

It's supposed to be fairly solid, but it's a PS1 game that isn't a famous RPG; I doubt there will be much interest in it.

anyone know how Future Cop: LAPD is?

Posted Image

#836 domo325

domo325

sssuperCAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Don't think Portal 2 is on the store, domo-kun.

Oh, thought Portal 2 was in the UK psn. BAH!!!

#837 thepoetvd776

thepoetvd776

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

Still 1 resealable and 1 phantom left for Splinter Cell Double Agent

#838 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

and indeed it should have i just felt it should have been added that there is a deposit whether it counts to some people and not others. but yeah

bastiartadi
wtf where the hell did you come from lol you NEVER argued with me. the only thing you did was throw your two cents in about deposits

Just an FYI allknights is another meeek cronie from QJ...

#839 uuaww

uuaww

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

still have a sellable slot of journey for $5
My GameTZ Feedback, over 250!
http://gametz.com/user/The_U.html

#840 allknights

allknights

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

Just an FYI allknights is another meeek cronie from QJ...

lol omg i have an account at qj.. your point?