Photo
- - - - -

CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#9121 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

$52 is still pretty high for that list of games. $20 is fair, but It might be hard to get even that. It's your choice to list your prices though and you can price them at whatever you want.

#9122 Bigwig_rah

Bigwig_rah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

October 2nd PSN Releases:
Fool Games - Dishonoured, The Testament of Sherlock Holmes, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Starhawk Single Player
PSN - Birds of Steel, Derrick the Deathfin, Joe Danger the Movie, Machinarium, Warlords, Worms Revolution, Retro City Rampage (Vita Cross Buy)

#9123 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Anyone happen to have a gameshare of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier's online pass?

You never got back to me about the code for the online pass. Still have it if you want it?

#9124 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

Do I need to play ME 1 and 2 before playing ME3?

I would at least play ME2 because your save transfers so you can go into hard or hardcore mode off the get go (still eash imo) and you recognize the characters. Otherwise you maybe like 'who the heck is that?' a lot. Its like watching Return of the jedi before any other SW movie. Maybe thats a bad example...

Bravens is selling ME2 with cerberus dlc for $3. Can't beat that for a quality game

#9125 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

Derrick the DeathFin

$2.66
1. bigwig_rah
2. realit3y
--------------
$1.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. cesart19

can we add Retro City Rampage to this group?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9126 chazoid

chazoid

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Hi, i'm a noob. I've been looking over this thread and rules over the past few days, but I haven't seen anything to help me with my situation. I don't really understand the terminology.
So.
I had to get a new hard drive for my PS3, and ll the game's i've bought aren't on there any more. I thought, instead of re-installing everything, why not try to gameshare for 1 new game. I'm looking to share all of this off of my main account for a $60 PSN card. (I'm planning on getting madden 13 or 2k13, not sure yet.)

Journey
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Map pack AND online pass
Fat Princess with DLC
Fancy Pants
Pacman Championship DX
Plants Vs. Zombies
Peggle with Peggle Nights

#9127 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

where my trolls at :P

#9128 justan00b

justan00b

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

l
o
l

#9129 chazoid

chazoid

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

yea, hahah, comedic gold. Is this a real thing though? i don't know why not.

#9130 justan00b

justan00b

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:41 AM

dude, tbh ill give you 2 dollars paypal for that account. thats prob the best offer u will get..

#9131 chazoid

chazoid

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

so close

#9132 Karla

Karla

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

Can anyone host a $15 dollar account?

Also anyone have any PSN cards for sell?

#9133 SLAVEDOG

SLAVEDOG

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:54 AM

@hanun1002, Since ME1 is coming to ps3 I would wait and play that first. Even if its not that great (I've never played it) you'll have ME2 to look forward to which IMO is the best one.

Go Rams! :applause:

#9134 Bigwig_rah

Bigwig_rah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:02 AM

Derrick the DeathFin

$2.66
1. bigwig_rah
2. realit3y
--------------
$1.34
1. snakemaster2389
2. cesart19

can we add Retro City Rampage to this group?

Personally I'd rather get RCR on my main for the cross buy, if at all.

#9135 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Shot in the dark but does anyone have a slot of RE5 with DLC?

Kamagii.png

#9136 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

Has anybody dealt with kingcz yet? Any word, either positive or negative?

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#9137 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

Retro City Rampage 10/2 - $14.99
Sellables - $4.99
1. SteamboatOperator(host)
Phantoms - $2.49
2.snakemaster2389

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale:
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (sellable) - $14.99
Shadow of the Colossus + ICO + Journey + LIMBO + Braid + Flower + Battlefield 1943 (phantom) - $10.50

Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC (sellable) - $4.50

Journey (sellable/phantom) - $4.50/$2.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeshares (all rentals are only 10 cents per day, $0.10):
Batman Arkham City + Harley Quinn DLC
Shadow of the Colossus
ICO
Journey

Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC
LIMBO
Braid
Flower
Battlefield 1943

PM me if interested, thanks.

im in for a phantom of Retro City Rampage

selling
Sonic Adventure 2 w/dlc and Nights HD resale- $7.00
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9138 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

darkpal245 fucked me out of my 20 dollar resaleable gameshare and then lied to me about the reasons. What should I do now?

All I wanted is to play it over the weekend and now I can't. He even accused me of shit I didn't do and didn't know nothing about. I am truly pissed.

You should put down all the details. I mean there might have been a reason why.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#9139 darkpal245

darkpal245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:21 AM

darkpal245 fucked me out of my 20 dollar resaleable gameshare and then lied to me about the reasons. What should I do now?

All I wanted is to play it over the weekend and now I can't. He even accused me of shit I didn't do and didn't know nothing about. I am truly pissed.

You deactivated one the phantoms with qriocity before they finished downloading and without my permission. I figured it out since PS3 System 1 was the only one activated afterwards. No one else had access to the account as I changed the password when I noticed it last night. I filled up a spot as System 2 and gave both you and bigkrev13 the updated account info as re-sellables. Bigkrev13 pm me that he couldn't activate due to 2 slots being filled. Yet you mentioned you had already activated it without any problems. When I made you deactivate your account, PS3 System 1 disappeared and became PS3 System 4 which you lied about deactivating by constantly reactivating.

Edited by darkpal245, 05 October 2012 - 03:35 AM.

#9140 rams81

rams81

RAMiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

I do, but not for your avatar! haha JK. Cards got this tonight.

*Sarcastic cough* lol

#9141 rpg

rpg

Timezone Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

I do, but not for your avatar! haha. Cards got this tonight JK.

fixed it for u bart

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Selling Thief , 2nd Son Ps4 - Phan  Walking Dead S2 + Jeopardy Phan Ps3

rpg49ers.png1065017-1406748756.gif

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#9142 d3adliner

d3adliner

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

Hi, i'm a noob. I've been looking over this thread and rules over the past few days, but I haven't seen anything to help me with my situation. I don't really understand the terminology.
So.
I had to get a new hard drive for my PS3, and ll the game's i've bought aren't on there any more. I thought, instead of re-installing everything, why not try to gameshare for 1 new game. I'm looking to share all of this off of my main account for a $60 PSN card. (I'm planning on getting madden 13 or 2k13, not sure yet.)

Journey
All Uncharted 2 DLC
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception Map pack AND online pass
Fat Princess with DLC
Fancy Pants
Pacman Championship DX
Plants Vs. Zombies
Peggle with Peggle Nights

And people thought my offer was bad. LoL.

#9143 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

You deactivated one the phantoms with qriocity before they finished downloading and without my permission. I figured it out since PS3 System 1 was the only one activated afterwards. No one else had access to the account as I changed the password when I noticed it last night. I filled up a spot as System 2 and gave both you and bigkrev13 the updated account info as re-sellables. Bigkrev13 pm me that he couldn't activate due to 2 slots being filled. Yet you mentioned you had already activated it without any problems. When I made you deactivate your account, PS3 System 1 disappeared and became PS3 System 4 which you lied about deactivating by constantly reactivating.

You lied about the reason you wanted me to deactivate it. I just want the game or money. Simple as that.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#9144 darkpal245

darkpal245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

You lied about the reason you wanted me to deactivate it. I just want the game or money. Simple as that.

It was a test to see if you were actually PS3 System 1. Since you failed it by actually being System 1, you were responsible for deactivating ashtonreeves phantom slot. You can have your slot back after you deal with him about losing his slot.

#9145 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

Confession time! Me and Darkpal245 lied to each other a couple of times. I want that part to be out in the open because its true, but...

The rest of it was my fault. I got to impatient waiting on Resident Evil 6. I went on that site and deactivated the shares, but it was around 22 hours after it was released on psn. I assumed people was done with it anyway. I didn't realize one guy that was a phantom was having issues. I should have waited and that's my fault. I usually don't do stuff like that I don't know what came over me.

To make a long story short instead of the host being screwed out of money. Its me being screwed out of money. I don't like the idea of ripping someone off even if its extremely minor.

Long story short I don't have the Resident Evil 6 spot anymore. I paid 20 bucks for a resellable share. Since I missed up the best thing was for the host to give me back 10 dollars of my 20 and give the other 10 dollars to the phantom that I messed up.

#9146 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

It was a test to see if you were actually PS3 System 1. Since you failed it by actually being System 1, you were responsible for deactivating ashtonreeves phantom slot. You can have your slot back after you deal with him about losing his slot.

Ive only skimmed through the other ridiculously large posts filled with curse words, but ive read enough to know that youre lying. Or atleast that what you just said, makes no sense what so ever. Why would a person by a PS3 slot...WITH NO PS3? thats the dumbest shit I heard my entire life.

#9147 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

Ive only skimmed through the other ridiculously large posts filled with curse words, but ive read enough to know that youre lying. Or atleast that what you just said, makes no sense what so ever. Why would a person by a PS3 slot...WITH NO PS3? thats the dumbest shit I heard my entire life.

I noticed he mentioned he had the disc version of the game and I thought to myself the same exact thing, but its fine. He did tell me he wasn't done downloading the game so he lied about that as well. He told me he wanted me to deactivate my share so he could activate his. I got that weird gut feeling that I shouldn't have done it, but I did deactivate the shares and I shouldn't have. I assumed the phantoms was finished after 22 hours and one wasn't. That part was my fault for not waiting.

What makes you think he doesn't have a PS3?

#9148 iwarboY

iwarboY

Awesomesauce.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

@Lost_In_Shadows: i know you well enough to know you wouldn't normally do something like this, and think that was admirable to come clean. for future shares i'd suggest seperate passwords for phantoms and resells, the host being in charge of qrio deactivation.

iwarboy.png549785.png
"Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God for He will abundantly pardon" (Isa. 55:6-7). - Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last. - C.T. Studd

#9149 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

@Lost_In_Shadows: i know you well enough to know you wouldn't normally do something like this, and think that was admirable to come clean. for future shares i'd suggest seperate passwords for phantoms and resells, the host being in charge of qrio deactivation.

Thanks. It wasn't that I was trying to screw over a phantom. I assumed they was all done and got impatient. Its alright that he gave my 10 dollars to the phantom that lost his share since it was my fault. I'm not mad anymore. I just got to impatient. I don't know why I did that to be honest. I never have before. I wont again either.

I haven't had the best luck with Resident Evil 6. I'm really thinking about just buying the disc, but I don't know.

#9150 darkpal245

darkpal245

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

What are you talking about?