CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11708 replies to this topic

#1081 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Can anyone give me feedback on cwinterrs; because I have never dealt with him.

#1082 rpg

rpg

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Lost Planet 2. I dare you.

lost planet 2 is about 250 hours thats a ok pick but if u really want a hard plat go for warhawk its about 1000+ hours maybe more

davey.gifGS Selling-LBP2 DC Dlc $2-R, Blacklist $5 -P-Amazing Spider-Man, Blackgate $6.67, Lords of Shadow 2 +Fate $10-P PMinsane.gif

rpg49ers.pngcolbert+excited.gif

sniper.gifBen 10: Omniverse 2 $4.46-R or TimeShare  2014 Completed Games

#1083 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

Cheapbrokegamer, do you not realize that no matter how you gameshare TWD, you're still spending the same amount on it. The devs aren't going to see that 4 people split the cost by PayPal, they're just going to see that one account purchased it and that's all that matters to them. They won't know what other accounts downloaded it, whether it be one more or three more.

Call of Duty Black Ops

$16.66
1. Brainberry
-------------
$8.34
1.IronOperations
2. robilicious.

How many GBs is Black Ops? I've been regretting selling this for a while now.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1084 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

4 people share= 1 sale vs
Same 4 people just going twos=2 people share + 2 people share= 2 sales.

Besides, this was not my only reason I want a share for two. I don't want to pass it around for the next 5 months. I want to play it when I want to, at random times and then replay it when I want to. Rather pay an extra 3.33 for this.

I dont see what the big deal is to buy a share for 2. If someone else went in on it then they have their reasons too. I only feel bad for going out on HeavyD, but I offered to rectify the situation.

All I wanted to tell people is TWD episode is awesome and I want more games for it to be released.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#1085 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

Usuyami if you really want a challenge I dare you to plat Brain's mom!

Zing!

#1086 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Can anyone give me feedback on cwinterrs; because I have never dealt with him.

I think im pretty cool. other than the time meek was ranting, im practically crystal clear. I also have 100% rep, no negative feedback on my qj.net... ill pay first, i really wanna play this game lol.

#1087 Trueblade

Trueblade

Listen to my heartbeat, it's beating for you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Lost Planet 2. I dare you.

Another really long Platinum, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International. You have to complete the game multiple times to unlock difficulties. There is also the dreaded grind of obtaining every playable character's Battle Trophies.

#1088 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

I think im pretty cool. other than the time meek was ranting, im practically crystal clear. I also have 100% rep, no negative feedback on my qj.net... ill pay first, i really wanna play this game lol.

It is not that a don't trust you but I just want to get a little feedback on you since I have never been in a group with you before.

Sorry if sounds mean.

#1089 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

Besides, this was not my only reason I want a share for two. I don't want to pass it around for the next 5 months. I want to play it when I want to, at random times and then replay it when I want to. Rather pay an extra 3.33 for this.

I dont see what the big deal is to buy a share for 2. If someone else went in on it then they have their reasons too. I only feel bad for going out on HeavyD, but I offered to rectify the situation.

All I wanted to tell people is TWD episode is awesome and I want more games for it to be released.

I'm not trying to start anything with you. I'm just explaining that YOU splitting the cost with another person is the same as a group splitting it between 4. Just because you and another person decided to only share it between the two of you doesn't necessarily mean that another group will only be 2 people.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1090 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

It is not that a don't trust you but I just want to get a little feedback on you since I have never been in a group with you before.

Sorry if sounds mean.

I have never had a problem with winters and have done business with him before and I know nsync has as well

#1091 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

Sorry if sounds mean.

Its cool. Its my fault I dont have much feedback, as I never request feedback after trades. But yea, if you decide to trade with me, add me on psn @ "cwinters2k8" as I might log off for a bit.

#1092 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

Honestly your reasons are justifiable. Where you went wrong, and I'm not being mean, is when you pointed fingers at those who were doing Phantoms and alluded that we were taking away from the developers and not supporting the game.

If you would have left that point out you would have been ok.

#1093 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm not trying to start anything with you. I'm just explaining that YOU splitting the cost with another person is the same as a group splitting it between 4. Just because you and another person decided to only share it between the two of you doesn't necessarily mean that another group will only be 2 people.

Good point on the sales part.
8-) Head BrokeAss

#1094 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Its cool. Its my fault I dont have much feedback, as I never request feedback after trades. But yea, if you decide to trade with me, add me on psn @ "cwinters2k8" as I might log off for a bit.

Unfortunately because you cannot leave feedback for shares there is only one way to obtain feedback about a member you have never worked with and that is exactly what clonesnipe did. Nothing against you winters he was just trying to gauge your rep so he could proceed.

#1095 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

How many GBs is Black Ops? I've been regretting selling this for a while now.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 18 GB

EDIT: Matsui, I just received the package! Got one chapter in yesterday and holy shit, it's my childhood dream come true. They're transforming on the spot while fighting. Shit man.

Leaving FB now.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#1096 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

EDIT: Matsui, I just received the package! Got one chapter in yesterday and holy shit, it's my childhood dream come true. They're transforming on the spot while fighting. Shit man.

Leaving FB now.

Dude I knew that as a lover of Transformers you would live the game! It's also long as shit. Did you start Autobot or Decepticon?

#1097 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Dude I knew that as a lover of Transformers you would live the game! It's also long as shit. Did you start Autobot or Decepticon?

Going through it chronologically so I started with Decepticon. I wish I had bought it years ago. Multiplayer seems fun but only a handful of them are playing. Better late than never!

And I actually thought it was going to be short considering it only had 7-8 chapters but man, a chapter is around 1.5 hours long!

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#1098 cwinters

cwinters

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

Unfortunately because you cannot leave feedback for shares there is only one way to obtain feedback about a member you have never worked with and that is exactly what clonesnipe did. Nothing against you winters he was just trying to gauge your rep so he could proceed.

By trades i meant trading, sharing, and buying in general, but yea, when you make your decision, message me.

#1099 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Yikes. That's a bit much. I'm gonna have to hold off for now.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1100 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Going through it chronologically so I started with Decepticon. I wish I had bought it years ago. Multiplayer seems fun but only a handful of them are playing. Better late than never!

And I actually thought it was going to be short considering it only had 7-8 chapters but man, a chapter is around 1.5 hours long!

I did it the same way and was glad that I did! And was really surprised at the length when I got into it. Definitely a gem of a game that was passed over by a lot of folks! Can't wait for the new game this fall!

#1101 dcelw540

dcelw540

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Any Battlefield 3 group or sale? I'm really wanting to try it out :P

#1102 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

Any Battlefield 3 group or sale? I'm really wanting to try it out :P

I'd be in for a phantom If you start one or if there is one going.

#1103 dcelw540

dcelw540

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I'd be in for a phantom If you start one or if there is one going.

Okay how much should it be for person? It's my 1st group :P I have a $20 Canadian psn card

#1104 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Okay how much should it be for person? It's my 1st group :P I have a $20 Canadian psn card

Resales are $20 and Phantoms are $10 since it is $60 on US PSN.

Also remember this is the game only and all DLC would need to be bought separately.

#1105 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

Selling/Trading:
PSN Games
1. Bejeweled 2, Castlevania Harmony of Despair, Infamous Festival of Blood
2. Burnout Crash
3. Hoard, Soldner X-2, Swords and Soldiers
4. Limbo, Undergarden
5. Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
6. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
7. Renegade Ops
8. Swarm

Retail Games:
9. Monopoly Streets

DLC
10. All EU NFS Hot Pursuit DLC w/ Trophies

Looking for:
Warp, Random offers for trades.

Edited by jamehze, 28 April 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#1106 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

The Walking Dead 2-way split $10 each
1. catspit
2. cwinters

If either one of you two have a problem being in this group just tell me or PM the other person okay.

Also catspit your inbox is full.
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#1107 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Anybody wanna take that last Black Ops Resale or Last Resale of I Am Alive since its in high demand (well at least from my mouth lol)

#1108 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Anybody wanna take that last Black Ops Resale or Last Resale of I Am Alive since its in high demand (well at least from my mouth lol)

Just buy the game and just try to sell the slot yourself if you're itching to buy it. Otherwise you might be waiting for a while.

#1109 IronOperations

IronOperations

Got Bite by a Walker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Black Ops i can kinda wait. I Am Alive i kinda wanna play it

#1110 catspit

catspit

CATiversaryspit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

The Walking Dead 2-way split $10 each
1. catspit
2. cwinters

If either one of you two have a problem being in this group just tell me or PM the other person okay.

Also catspit your inbox is full.

Thanks for the heads up.