CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11676 replies to this topic

#241 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

I do not know who is in charge of the Library etc. Thought it was Usuyami but could be wrong. Whoever it is please get in touch with me maybe you could just add the code to one with AC2 so the person can then borrow 2 /Brotherhood/Revelations...etc :)

Kamagii.png

#242 shhximxhiding

shhximxhiding

Internet Tough Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:31 AM

Deus Ex for ps3 back on sale for $9.99 (used but comes with everything) w/ free shipping @ gamefly.com if anyone is interested.

#243 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

Deus Ex for ps3 back on sale for $9.99 (used but comes with everything) w/ free shipping @ gamefly.com if anyone is interested.

It shows only new for sale for me. I can 'keep' for $9.99 but no option to by used. Pretty annoying. I just moved it to the top of my queue and pray they ship next. Then I'll keep.

I've bought used games from them before. But never did the keep option on a rental. Do they just send you the case/manual and remove it from your que of you do that?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#244 dcibass16

dcibass16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

ANy one have a resellable Warriors Orochi 3?

#245 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:09 AM

@ Dammenion - Yeah they send you the case/ manual. I think the deus ex deal was last night only. They are called Nightly Deals and are posted at 5pm PST every day this week.

#246 WiiNet

WiiNet

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

ahh! i am so looking for a copy of ac1 right now.. I would gladly start that one going. :)

I'll take second position!

Also, might as well list these (prices based on the games bought, not the welcome back stuff, those are just bonuses):
Sonic 4 Episode 1 (and Killzone PSP, Pursuit Force PSP, Infamous, Dead Nation from Welcome Back) - $3
Tiger Woods 11 DLC 8 real life courses (and Infamous, LittleBigPlanet Killzone PSP, ModNation PSP from Welcome Back) - $8

#247 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

I really want to play Persona 3, looks like an amazing game. I'll probably wait to get it though as I already some games I want to play before I get to that. About how long is it?

Posted Image

#248 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Gunner4eva ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

ahh! i am so looking for a copy of ac1 right now.. I would gladly start that one going. :)

I'll take second position!

Please add me to the queue as well!

heavyd814eva.png

#249 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

Two exams and 1 paper left to go!!

Damn, I'm really tempted by Persona 3...

I would like to donate a code to the library. I was got the code for Assassins Creed 1 with Revelations I was wondering if I could donate my code to the library in case someone wanted to play the original as I will never play it.

Thanks

Contact robilicious if you want to add AC1 to his AC2 account. :)

Usuyami.png

Goal: 10,000 trophies!

No more PSVita. My fat ass cracked the screen.  :wall:

#250 mrcheeses

mrcheeses

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

OMG. Persona 3! I need to play that since Persona 4 was sooooo amazing (although I got YLOD halfway through...)

#251 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

Two exams and 1 paper left to go!!

Damn, I'm really tempted by Persona 3...

Contact robilicious if you want to add AC1 to his AC2 account. :)

Hey Mr Trophy8-), do you know if Persona is gonna be widescreen?

5r8h3bp.gif

#252 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

Hey Mr Trophy8-), do you know if Persona is gonna be widescreen?

Hmm, it looks like a direct port which doesn't seem to have widescreen. You could always stretch it manually. :cry:

Usuyami.png

#253 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hmm, it looks like a direct port which doesn't seem to have widescreen. You could always stretch it manually. :cry:

Booo. that would just ruin the quality even more :cry:

Would have loved to play it, but I can't deal with 4:3 res.

5r8h3bp.gif

#254 Usuyami

Usuyami

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:55 AM

Would have loved to play it, can't deal with 4:3 res.

Wait and pray for a HD release? With trophy support, of course!! ;)

Usuyami.png

#255 Heavyd814life

Heavyd814life

♥ Gunner4eva ♥

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Would have loved to play it, but I can't deal with 4:3 res.

Odin Sphere, another PS2 classic, is also a direct port and i think it looks really nice on my LCD TV. I expect Persona will look quite good as well.

heavyd814eva.png

#256 WafflesPlox

WafflesPlox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

New PS2 Classic for next week:

Persona 3 FES - $9.99 (4-10-2012)

Sellable Shares ($3.33)
1. Heavyd814life

Non-Sellable Shares ($1.67)
1. Oside_hunter

Add yourself if you are interested.

Added myself

Posted Image

#257 Turk February

Turk February

Formerly Carlos Danger. Formerly TurkFebruary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:40 AM

Bought my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations (with the 1st game also on the disc) for $20 at Gamestop this morning! Love the spring sales!

(Yes I know this was discussed earlier in the week on here but just thought I'd remind people it's still ongoing until Saturday!)

treadmill-50cent-o.gif

Selling: Murdered; Soul Suspect digital strategy map (PS4) A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (UV from blu-ray)

Want: Paypal

TurkFebruary2010.png

#258 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Bought my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations (with the 1st game also on the disc) for $20 at Gamestop this morning! Love the spring sales!

(Yes I know this was discussed earlier in the week on here but just thought I'd remind people it's still ongoing until Saturday!)

Bah! AC1 is totally not on mine. :(. Finished ACR earlier today myself, thought it was awesome!

#259 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

Bah! AC1 is totally not on mine. :(. Finished ACR earlier today myself, thought it was awesome!

For real? The cover of mine says it's on mine... Better be, or I'll be making a phone call over false advertising!

#260 Dammenion

Dammenion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

For real? The cover of mine says it's on mine... Better be, or I'll be making a phone call over false advertising!

If it's on the cover its on the disc. There are 2 version of AC:R. One with AC1 and one without. You know you have it if it's on the cover. I actually bought mine new around release just so I didn't miss out. But the install takes ages from the disc.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#261 Turk February

Turk February

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

If it's on the cover its on the disc. There are 2 version of AC:R. One with AC1 and one without. You know you have it if it's on the cover. I actually bought mine new around release just so I didn't miss out. But the install takes ages from the disc.

Ohh ok. I haven't played it yet honestly, I've been pretty busy all week with work. Got some good stuff waiting for me when I start up again though (including I Am Alive which I just bought tonight and will be downloading after BF3 finishes)!

#262 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Linsanityyyyy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

FS:
Alice: Madness Returns - $12

Offers accepted, trades are also welcome.

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested. Lending it out for a month. PM me for the price.

Spoiler

Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left.

Spoiler

let me know when la noir is avail bast

5r8h3bp.gif

#263 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

let me know when la noir is avail bast

Should be free on the 25th unless he wants to extend.

#264 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

Sorry guys I thought this had a code and was not on the disk I guess I will not be donating :( I apologize I could have sworn someone said it was a DL code :roll:

Kamagii.png

#265 Acquiesc3

Acquiesc3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

I really want to play Persona 3, looks like an amazing game. I'll probably wait to get it though as I already some games I want to play before I get to that. About how long is it?

60-70 hours for the Journey. 20-30 for the Answer. I still think it's the best rpg of the last decade. Anyway, it's nice to see them put a ps2 megaten game on psn, hope they put more. And Atlus needs to hurry it up with P5 already instead of remaking the hell out of the previous games.
Posted Image

#266 WiiNet

WiiNet

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Sorry guys I thought this had a code and was not on the disk I guess I will not be donating :( I apologize I could have sworn someone said it was a DL code :roll:

No problem. Lame that they did it that way.

Anyone selling a share of AC1?

#267 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Meh, pass on Persona. The only PS2 game I'm going to buy with nothing new would be Dark Chronicles (aka Dark Cloud 2)

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#268 Bhoya

Bhoya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Anyone selling a share of Fifa 2012, Fifa Street or Madden?

#269 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

I'd be in on that Persona FES phantom, unless PSN really surprises me and freebies it for plus.

What heavyd, no more Fàbregas?? ;) May get in on that UEFA, if I ever get sick of Bayern winning championships :D
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#270 extra80

extra80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Selling / trading

Account 1 -- 8 $:
Greg Hastings Paintball 2
Hasbro Family Game Night
Battle LA

Account 2 -- 8 $