GGT 177 can't wait for the crash of the gaming industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
iR1AcizQSFBFR.gif

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']It's really slow at work and i feel like drawing so someone shoot me an idea and ill draw and post it[/QUOTE]
Scorpion and Sub Zero double teaming Kitana.

[quote name='ihadFG']
f2a4f9e5_132353322733-mother-of-god-super-.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

[Rev 18:8] Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

So, yeah... Skylanders is a thing. I don't really understand the "OMG I GOTTA HAVE 'EM ALL!" factor, but it is a better game than Operation Raccoon City, so it's got that going for it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So, yeah... Skylanders is a thing. I don't really understand the "OMG I GOTTA HAVE 'EM ALL!" factor, but it is a better game than Operation Raccoon City, so it's got that going for it.[/QUOTE]

That's because you played ORC on 360.

Armored Core V is a really interesting game. It's really unlike anything else I've played this gen. Everything is online-connected and based around playing with other people.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Armored Core V is a really interesting game. It's really unlike anything else I've played this gen. Everything is online-connected and based around playing with other people.[/QUOTE]

Ummm... I'd dig out that Fry picture with the, "Not sure if serious" caption but I'm too lazy.

[quote name='panzerfaust']good feedback is the greatest prize i could ask for

:cry:
[/QUOTE]
Did the person who got first get anything?

[quote name='panzerfaust']My 3rd Birthday review got 8th place out of 15 on honestgamers.com's annual review contest.

I'll take it :cool:[/QUOTE]

Can I submit my Skyrim review?

I think this one is a community building kind of thing. They give money and other prizes regularly for best reviews on a monthly basis, but it has to be for newly released titles. This contest in particular was more about being guaranteed a lot of feedback.

I completely rewrote the review for the site, because the last version I submitted on CAG was pretty shitty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back