20% PS3, Xbox, Wii, and vita Accessories @ Newegg

I think these are tied to e-mail addresses. I just tried using the 360 code on Microsoft Points and Newegg told me "Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTENFNH60."

I got the E-mail. The code is probably universal, but you have to receive the E-mail to be eligible for it to work.

Picked up a 1600 point card for $15.19 shipped.

Are Vita memory cards considered accessories? $80 shipped for a 32gb card is an OK deal if you want that much space.

I received the e-mail as well; "Promo Codes" are individuals.

[quote name='Vendetta']Are Vita memory cards considered accessories? $80 shipped for a 32gb card is an OK deal if you want that much space.[/QUOTE]

yes, Vita memory cards are accessories !

[quote name='earvcunanan']How come Newegg never sends me any of these promotions? :([/QUOTE]

I think you have to sign up for their newsletter.

[quote name='dirtyvu']yeah, I got the 4000 point card for $40 + 2.90 tax.

sad that it's tied to particular emails.[/QUOTE]

Sucks that you have to pay tax on points too. I've never had to.

But yeah... Also I can confirm these are physical cards... I kinda assumed that but wasn't 100%.

[quote name='earvcunanan']How come Newegg never sends me any of these promotions? :([/QUOTE]

I always get these coupons after I buy something.

"As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Xbox 360 Game KONAMI"

they always say that but with the product name different. You probably can't get the coupons just for being on their newsletter.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']Sucks that you have to pay tax on points too. I've never had to.

But yeah... Also I can confirm these are physical cards... I kinda assumed that but wasn't 100%.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they're not supposed to tax it. but what can you do? it still saved me some good money.

what I also hate is that newegg's main warehouse is like 45 minutes away from me. in the old days, I would always get the product the next day even with the cheapest shipping option. nowadays, if I choose the cheapest option, they often ship from the farthest place possible and I get it the exact number of days later that equates with the free shipping I got.

Working for me thanks OP!
ikljnhb

Thank you for posting, OP! I was initially going to buy 1 1600 Live points card but I got 2 instead, that should be enough for awhile and now I don't have to wait (and in my case I usually miss it anyway) for the rare deal on a 4000 points card.

Wish I could use the code, wouldn't mind getting a new controller :\ Should have signed up for their damn newspaper...

[quote name='apterous']:cry: I'm not finding any Playstation Network point cards on the site... what am I doing wrong? :cry:[/QUOTE]

You bought a Sony Device. :lol:

Edit: Seriously though, no PSN cards on this site, or via Amazon that I can tell...

Works for me can't really find anything I want to order to make it worth it though.
I do however need a decent headset no clue which are nice/good though.

[quote name='dirtyvu']yeah, I got the 4000 point card for $40 + 2.90 tax.

sad that it's tied to particular emails.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get charged tax on them, $39.97 shipped for 4000 points, not bad.

It looks like they have Microsoft points, but not PSN. Rats. I have enough Microsoft points to last me awhile.

If anyone can find some rogue link to PSN points on newegg, a lot of us would be greatful...

[quote name='benjamouth']I didn't get charged tax on them, $39.97 shipped for 4000 points, not bad.[/QUOTE]

FYI for anyone else still buying:

The better deal is to get two 1600 point cards (3200 total) for $30.38 rather than one 4000 point card for $39.97.

You can buy multiples with the offer, so long as you don't exceed the $200 discount limit.

I stopped getting their emails as well. I signed up for them and was getting them for a while.

Everytime you order something, do you have to click the 'sign up for newsletter' every single time, or what? If so, that may be why. I checked my preferences on the site though and they look correct, but still nothing.

Worked with one of my accounts, but not the other (which I tried first).

Grabbed some points card. $18.99 when I ran out was starting to hurt.

I think it is based on past purchases. Some people get this 10% or 20% codes for any item or total purchase but I never have. I've gotten codes for % off on specific items only or categories before.

If it is possible to order as gift like on Amazon, I am willing to help some CAGs out. I received two emails for different accounts so can only help 2 people out.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']I think you have to sign up for their newsletter.[/QUOTE]

I'm on their newsletter list and didn't get this email at all.

[quote name='Kerig']FYI for anyone else still buying:

The better deal is to get two 1600 point cards (3200 total) for $30.38 rather than one 4000 point card for $39.97.

You can buy multiples with the offer, so long as you don't exceed the $200 discount limit.[/QUOTE]

If I already redeemed it in one order, can you make other orders with the code?

bread's done
Back