Syndicate and Binary Domain $40 at Target YMMV

Definitely would have gotten Binary Domain @ $40, but I have a nice back log thanks to the recent sales/deals so I can wait for a bigger price drop =P

Thanks for the info though

[quote name='thegame85']I have a feeling patience will pay off on both these games.[/QUOTE]

I agree...$9.99 via gamefly

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Binary Domain is definitely worth it. More people need to buy that game.[/QUOTE]

100% agree.

Binary Domain is my favorite game of the year so far.

I want both and I feel both are worth $40; however, I know they will both drop to $20 by the end of April or May in some random sale.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Also on sale for $19.99 is Ratchet and Clank All4one PS3 Target exclusive with R&C Quest for booty dlc.[/QUOTE]

Make it a thread.

I really enjoyed Syndicate but I wouldn't recommend it at $40. It's a rental or $20 purchase. Haven't tried Binary Domain yet.

[quote name='uthoria']I agree...$9.99 via gamefly[/QUOTE]

They should've just named these titles "9.99 USED FROM GAMEFLY"

C'mon...Binary Domain and Syndicate? How generic and lazy can you get with naming a game? Reminds me of Dark Sector...a game that dropped to like $5.99 at Gamestop after 6 months.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Binary Domain is definitely worth it. More people need to buy that game.[/QUOTE]After reading Shipwreck's review for BD, I checked out the demo. I loved it; it went from not on my radar at all to must-play. I would have picked it up already, but for my ridiculous backlog.

My birthday is in May. Maybe I'll mention this deal to my wife.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']They should've just named these titles "9.99 USED FROM GAMEFLY"

C'mon...Binary Domain and Syndicate? How generic and lazy can you get with naming a game? Reminds me of Dark Sector...a game that dropped to like $5.99 at Gamestop after 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Syndicate was loosely based off old series of the same name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndicate_(video_game)

[quote name='JaylisJayP']They should've just named these titles "9.99 USED FROM GAMEFLY"

C'mon...Binary Domain and Syndicate? How generic and lazy can you get with naming a game? Reminds me of Dark Sector...a game that dropped to like $5.99 at Gamestop after 6 months.[/QUOTE]

What didn't you like about Binary Domain?

I'm not talking about the title - but rather the game itself.

[quote name='fortunado']I want both and I feel both are worth $40; however, I know they will both drop to $20 by the end of April or May in some random sale.[/QUOTE]

It's more of a shame for Binary Domain since Sega's in big financial trouble and this was actually a good new shooter IP.

bread's done
Back