Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock PS3 $4.99 + Free Ship Best Buy Online

When did these games die out? I remember we used to see a new plastic instrument game every few months or so, but then at some point it seems like they vanished off the face of the Earth. It's bizarre.

[quote name='Schildkrote']When did these games die out? I remember we used to see a new plastic instrument game every few months or so, but then at some point it seems like they vanished off the face of the Earth. It's bizarre.[/QUOTE]

They started releasing them left and right, but the quality dropped after GH3. They redeemed themselves a bit with GH:Metallica, and by the time WoR came out, people didn't care. Shame, because WoR was probably the best one, setlist and gameplay-wise.

I blame the oversaturation and Rock Band having super casual songs that were extremely easy. Don't get me wrong RB with a group of friends was fun, but meh...it got old.

I am not sure I'll ever play this, but for $5 and having a large amount of BB credit was enough to make me get it. Thanks.

IMHO, the biggest reason to get this game was Rush's 20 minute epic 2112. but now that the entire thing has been released for RB3, its not really worth getting guitar hero

[quote name='Spafon']Yes, sorry I thought I put that in the title. Damn, CAG Veteran and I still can't edit post titles?[/QUOTE]

Actually you can. You have to go under advanced settings.

[quote name='JMusic']I've been trying to find a plastic guitar for several months now. They basically don't exist anymore.[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? And I thought the games disappearing was weird by itself.

[quote name='plus1zero']They started releasing them left and right, but the quality dropped after GH3. They redeemed themselves a bit with GH:Metallica, and by the time WoR came out, people didn't care. Shame, because WoR was probably the best one, setlist and gameplay-wise.

I blame the oversaturation and Rock Band having super casual songs that were extremely easy. Don't get me wrong RB with a group of friends was fun, but meh...it got old. [/QUOTE]

I guess that makes sense, though. There was a pretty huge saturation of them around the time I remember that they started vanishing. I guess enough was enough.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Actually you can. You have to go under advanced settings.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! The more you know...

[quote name='SnoT']I need a good price on an Xbox360 Guitar Bundle...[/QUOTE]

I assume you missed it when TRU had them for $9.99? I bought one, and traded the game in for $8. Can't be a $2 guitar. With that being said, it'll be hard to find a cheap bundle now. I would hit up Craigslist.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I assume you missed it when TRU had them for $9.99? I bought one, and traded the game in for $8. Can't be a $2 guitar. With that being said, it'll be hard to find a cheap bundle now. I would hit up Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I remember when TRU had the full bundles for $14.99. That was insane.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I remember when TRU had the full bundles for $14.99. That was insane.[/QUOTE]

they have them on clearance now for $9.98, for ps3 its the warriors or rock band kit and for 360 its the band hero band kit. They are going to be difficult to find at this point though since they were marked down 2 weeks ago and it was posted here last week but for some reason the thread didn't get that much attention.

I'm stocking up on instruments because it won't be too long before you can't find the instruments at all anymore and with the way they break easily (especially the rock band drum pedal) I want to make sure I will be able to play guitar hero and rock band for years.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I remember when TRU had the full bundles for $14.99. That was insane.[/QUOTE]

I worked at TRU at the time. So I picked up two copies. Sold one for $65 and it paid for my textbook that summer. The other one is still at home in basement just in case my current set of peipherals take a crap.

I totally should've waited when I got all the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games back in December. They've all fallen under what I paid, but I thought I was leaving the country sooner than I am, so I thought I HAD to stock up. Oh well, great deal.

Think of it as paying $5 for an awesome mega track pack.

bread's done
Back