Photo
- - - - -

Devil May Cry HD Collection $38.XX with Free Shipping (PS3 and XB360)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

Price is 39.96 now. This "deal" is dead.

Its still .03 cheaper. A new deal thread should be made for it. :D

#32 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

I think that Capcom did the same thing as Konami in regards to aspect ratio, so instead of having a wider view, you just get a zoomed-in view with the top an bottom cropped to make it fit in 16:9.

Been playing all weekend and DMC was a lot easier this time around. Seems like the controls and jump/grab function got some slight tweaks too. platinumed this one in 23 hours. The files trophy was fucking me up.

#33 GuardianE

GuardianE

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

I think that Capcom did the same thing as Konami in regards to aspect ratio, so instead of having a wider view, you just get a zoomed-in view with the top an bottom cropped to make it fit in 16:9.

Been playing all weekend and DMC was a lot easier this time around. Seems like the controls and jump/grab function got some slight tweaks too. platinumed this one in 23 hours. The files trophy was fucking me up.

How do you get the files achievement? I missed that one myself.

Capcom, or rather, Foundation 9, didn't do the zoom-in method as far as I can tell, thank god.
My name is in your Resident Evil 5 manual. ;)

#34 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

How do you get the files achievement? I missed that one myself.

You have to go to the Enemy Files in the menu to see which entries you missed. Each enemy has paragraphs in each entry to unlock. Gamefaqs has the definitive list.

Capcom, or rather, Foundation 9, didn't do the zoom-in method as far as I can tell, thank god.

Certain parts seem really zoomed-in and others not so much. The stairs in the castle seem zoomed-in to me, but there's slight cropping at the top and bottom for sure in most of the game. But upon checking, you're right, they didn't go completely MGS hd zoom.

#35 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

if i liked bayonetta even though i hated it out of frustration sometimes is this a must buy?
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#36 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

if i liked bayonetta even though i hated it out of frustration sometimes is this a must buy?

Yes.

#37 cficare

cficare

Respek Knuckles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

Yes.

You mean "SHO' 'NUFF!"

#38 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

could bayonetta beat dante?

#39 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

i never played any DMC but I played through bayonetta and had a love/hate relationship with it. Its funny I went through the whole game not realizing I could open the treasure chest things to get new weapons, I thought those were for a 2nd playthrough or something because I couldn't figure out how to open them. So i probably made the game much harder on myself
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok