$19.99 Ratchet & Clank All4One w/bonus DL Game

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
While on target run noticed Ratchet & Clank All4One was $19.99 , comes with target bonus of Ratchet and Clank Booty Qwest DL . Not bad seeing as the dlc is about $15 by itself . Should be chainwide as Ive seen this on sale at 6 different targets .

[quote name='spacegundam0079']While on target run noticed Ratchet & Clank All4One was $19.99 , comes with target bonus of Ratchet and Clank Booty Qwest DL . Not bad seeing as the dlc is about $15 by itself . Should be chainwide as Ive seen this on sale at 6 different targets .[/QUOTE]
This is in this week's ad and is covered in the Target Weekly thread.

Thanks.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']While on target run noticed Ratchet & Clank All4One was $19.99 , comes with target bonus of Ratchet and Clank Booty Qwest DL . Not bad seeing as the dlc is about $15 by itself . Should be chainwide as Ive seen this on sale at 6 different targets .[/QUOTE]

You mean Quest For Booty? Now I might have to get this. (Not to mention that my 6 year old has ben clamoring for it.)

Thanks for the heads up OP! i was going to price match All 4 One at Best Buy tomorrow, but didn't know the Target copies came with Quest for Booty. So I'll be getting it at Target now!

[quote name='knight19']Thanks for the heads up OP - I don't usually check the Target Thread, so I appreciate it! :)[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I don't typically check the Target thread, so thanks OP for the heads up. Let the haters hate.

Quest for Booty was ok, but nothing special.

It was a nice holdover between Tools of Destruction and Crack in Time (back when I bought it), but it was not near as good as either of those.

It has no trophies and no extras (no gold bolts, etc).

Got my copy earlier of R&C: All 4 One today when I was trying to score Tiger Woods '13 for $34.98. Found several games on clearance: Skate 3 (PS3) $9.98, Dead Space 2 (360) $14.98, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (360) $19.98. Beware YMMV!

FYI, Quest For Booty is DLC. It says right on the package.

This is also a good deal because this game requires a pass to get online that probably won't be in a used copy.

Wow! I've been waiting for a quest for booty sale on psn but never saw it drop below $15. I'll definitely be getting this if the deal is for all target stores!

[quote name='chuckywang']Can I sell the DLC to get All4One even cheaper? I already have a physical copy of Quest for Booty.[/QUOTE]

no but i'll trade you some random crap for it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is quest for booty on the disk ? I hope so[/QUOTE]

Quest for Booty was never released on Disk in the US to my knowledge. However some of us ordered it from the UK which did get a disk release much later.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Quest for Booty was never released on Disk in the US to my knowledge. However some of us ordered it from the UK which did get a disk release much later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered it on disc way back and seems like I enjoyed the game. Maybe I should buy this and sell my hard copy.

[quote name='knight19']Thanks for the heads up OP - I don't usually check the Target Thread, so I appreciate it! :)[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I gotta make my way over to Target by Saturday now so I can snag a copy.

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']I dunno how but I managed to get an imported Disc version of Quest for Booty. The game itself takes only about 3 hours or less to beat.[/QUOTE]

DLC generally abides by $5 per hour of gameplay.

Saw the deal on the main thread, but I generally miss these things, so I appreciate the separate topic in a sea of shitty deals.

I'm going to pick this up tomorrow hopefully. I already have quest for booty on disc (imported PAL copy)..anyone interested in buying the code for cheap? $5? PM me

Thanks OP! I picked one up last night at the Columbia Heights Target in Washington DC. They still had at least two copies left.

I purchased the game but already own Quest for Booty as well. I think it's a $14.99 purchase online. Any takers for $10 OBO?

[quote name='ajumbaje']There still a big online presence?[/QUOTE]
It was decent when I played it last week. People joined in pretty frequently even during the A.M. hours of the night. ProTip: don't play as Ratchet if you wish to increase your chances of people joining you, as it's obvious that Ratchet is overrepresented, and everyone has to be a unique character in-game.

For people that picked it up, like I did, add me if you want to play co-op. I couldn't convince any of my buddies to pick it up even though they are big R&C fans. Oh well.

PSN: Twigg4075

It still rung up $39.99 for me :(

EDIT: Ohhh I thought this was clearance, guess I should check the target ad more often, they typically never have anything for me except in November!

Last edited by a moderator:
Son of a bitch, I completely missed this. All 4 One is the only R&C game I am lacking, so it would've been great to get it for $20 and sell the DLC for $5 or so. (I've already got a physical copy of Quest For Booty as well as a digital copy from the Welcome Back program.)

Damn. I never saw this thread, and the "Target weekly ad" thread never mentioned free DLC game (worth $15) I would have been all over it. Besides the deals normally suck, and the title of the thread even said "meh deals this week"

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Damn. I never saw this thread, and the "Target weekly ad" thread never mentioned free DLC game (worth $15) I would have been all over it. Besides the deals normally suck, and the title of the thread even said "meh deals this week"[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Someone started that and the followers had to follow with the wonky thread titles.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Damn. I never saw this thread, and the "Target weekly ad" thread never mentioned free DLC game (worth $15) I would have been all over it. Besides the deals normally suck, and the title of the thread even said "meh deals this week"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I'm glad someone posted this in its own thread, otherwise I would have missed it. Anyhow, I haven't cracked the game open yet but add me if you want to play...username is joshtx

I still have a sealed copy that I bought that I want part with. I changed my mind and bought the GTA4 Complete edition. I would like to sell it to offset the GTA purchase. Let me know if anyone's interested. $20 and I'll take care of the shipping.

[quote name='SweetP1983']I still have a sealed copy that I bought that I want part with. I changed my mind and bought the GTA4 Complete edition. I would like to sell it to offset the GTA purchase. Let me know if anyone's interested. $20 and I'll take care of the shipping.[/QUOTE]

DM sent

bread's done
Back