Rock Band Blitz - PSN - August 28th - $14.99 - Compatible W/All RB3 Songs!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MeUvHz1rZc

The official announcement has happened along with the official site on RockBand.com going up, so here's the summary of the game and its features:
Take Control Of The Whole Band
Rock Band Blitz brings the excitement of a full band experience right into your hands! Music gaming pioneers Harmonix are introducing an all-new way to experience your favorite songs with an over the top, addictive, controller-based gameplay experience – no instrument peripherals needed! Rock Band Blitz comes bundled with over 20 songs, and works instantly with any of the 3500+ Rock Band songs. Get your controller, load up your favorite power-ups, and get rocking!

Features

You Control The Action!

fullBand.jpg

Rock Band Blitz is an all new way to experience your favorite Rock Band tracks - no instrument peripherals required: it's just you, the music, and a controller.

Insane Gameplay-Changing Power Ups

insanePowerUps.jpg

Take your scores to the next level with over-the-top, arcade-style power ups! Fire off the "Bottle Rocket" to explode gems in the distance, or chase down the "Flame Notes" for valuable bonus points. With over 10 unique power-ups, there are dozens of combinations to choose from for endless replayability!

Compete With Your Friends

competeWithYourFriends.jpg

Take your former bandmates on to prove your dominance on the best songs music has to offer! Grapple for position on the leaderboards and chase your friends’ scores as you play on the in-song dynamic leaderboard ladder!

The Largest Music Library in Gaming

largestMusicLibrary.jpg

Rock Band Blitz comes with over 20 songs new to the Rock Band franchise, from some of music's biggest artists! Rock Band Blitz is also instantly compatible with your existing Rock Band music library, including content from the Rock Band Music Store, as well as tracks exported from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and more!

Added Value For Rock Band 3 Players

rb3Value.jpg

Rock Band Blitz's songs are also immediately compatible and playable in Rock Band 3, where players can experience these hits as a full band, using compatible guitar, microphone, drum, and keyboard peripherals!

Soundtrack
The All-American Rejects – “Kids in the Street”
Avenged Sevenfold – “So Far Away”
Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”
Blink-182 – “Always”
Collective Soul – “Shine”
Elton John – “I’m Still Standing”
Fall Out Boy – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me’”
Foster The People – “Pumped Up Kicks”
Fun. ft. Janelle Monáe – “We Are Young”
Great White – “Once Bitten Twice Shy”
Iron Maiden – “The Wicker Man”
Kool & The Gang – “Jungle Boogie”
Living Colour – “Cult of Personality”
My Chemical Romance – “Sing”
P!nk – “Raise Your Glass”
Quiet Riot – “Metal Health (Bang Your Head)”
Rick Springfield – “Jessie's Girl”
Shinedown – “Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)”
Tears for Fears – “Shout”

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/4/4/2924768/rock-band-blitz-xbla-psn

They explain here why they went with two gems instead of three from the Frequency/Amplitude games:
So if Blitz isn't like Rock Band, is it another skin on the classic Frequency gameplay? Not exactly. Notably, Blitz uses just two gems on each runway instead of three. "We went through a lot of prototyping, many different ways of beat matching with a controller," Nordhaus said. "That included three gems; that included some ideas of shifting the stick back and forth while you smashed gems, almost copying what you do with a guitar controller on the joypad controller.

"There were two reasons we settled on two: one was that the modern controller is better suited to two instead of three, as you mentioned with Frequency and Amplitude. But I think a more fundamental reason is that the choice was to let you focus a measure or two down the track as you play through and let you strategize about what your'e doing to do. And we found that if we took a little mental load off the beat matching and made it just a little bit easier to comprehend, you had the mental space to think about the strategy of what you're going to do to maximize your score."

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching te YouTube video, I have no idea how this is played. It looks like there is a left/right button in the highway and then you can switch instruments, Sounds pretty boring, but I do want quiet riot in my rockband 3. What am I missing?

I remember my PSP came with Rock Band unplugged and it was pretty fun but limited track list made it old hat rather quickly. If this works with old RB song imports and DLC that'd be great and definitely worth a purchase.

It looks a lot easier/slower than Freq/Amplitude unless they are just showing gameplay on medium or something. Can't wait to wear out the shoulder buttons on yet another controller! If that's how it's played still of course.

The official announcement has happened along with the official site on RockBand.com going up, so here's the summary of the game and its features:
Take Control Of The Whole Band
Rock Band Blitz brings the excitement of a full band experience right into your hands! Music gaming pioneers Harmonix are introducing an all-new way to experience your favorite songs with an over the top, addictive, controller-based gameplay experience – no instrument peripherals needed! Rock Band Blitz comes bundled with over 20 songs, and works instantly with any of the 3500+ Rock Band songs. Get your controller, load up your favorite power-ups, and get rocking!

Features

You Control The Action!

fullBand.jpg

Rock Band Blitz is an all new way to experience your favorite Rock Band tracks - no instrument peripherals required: it's just you, the music, and a controller.

Insane Gameplay-Changing Power Ups

insanePowerUps.jpg

Take your scores to the next level with over-the-top, arcade-style power ups! Fire off the "Bottle Rocket" to explode gems in the distance, or chase down the "Flame Notes" for valuable bonus points. With over 10 unique power-ups, there are dozens of combinations to choose from for endless replayability!

Compete With Your Friends

competeWithYourFriends.jpg

Take your former bandmates on to prove your dominance on the best songs music has to offer! Grapple for position on the leaderboards and chase your friends’ scores as you play on the in-song dynamic leaderboard ladder!

The Largest Music Library in Gaming

largestMusicLibrary.jpg

Rock Band Blitz comes with over 20 songs new to the Rock Band franchise, from some of music's biggest artists! Rock Band Blitz is also instantly compatible with your existing Rock Band music library, including content from the Rock Band Music Store, as well as tracks exported from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and more!

Added Value For Rock Band 3 Players

rb3Value.jpg

Rock Band Blitz's songs are also immediately compatible and playable in Rock Band 3, where players can experience these hits as a full band, using compatible guitar, microphone, drum, and keyboard peripherals!

They're also going to be having a livestream tonight to show off the game:
Rolling along with the excitement of our Rock Band Blitz announcement, today we will be running a TWO HOUR livestream show focused exclusively on Rock Band Blitz!

Project Director Matthew Nordhaus (HMXMister_Game) and Lead Designer Brian Chan will be giving a full demo of Rock Band Blitz, followed by a rip-roaring tournament for an actual, physical championship belt. Contending for the prize will be HMXHenry, John Drake, Nick Chester, and Eric Pope (me!). There will be oodles of crap talk, I promise it. Amongst that jibberjabber, we will also be announcing next week's DLC!

We'll also be giving you all a sneak peek at what we've got in store for those of you who will be making the trek to our booth on the PAX East show floor.

Perhaps most exciting of all, our old friend HMXSean will be hosting the entire thing!

Details:
The show will happen here: http://www.twitch.tv/harmonixmusic
Showtime: 6PM EST - 8PM EST

http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/4/4/2924768/rock-band-blitz-xbla-psn

They explain here why they went with two gems instead of three from the Frequency/Amplitude games:
So if Blitz isn't like Rock Band, is it another skin on the classic Frequency gameplay? Not exactly. Notably, Blitz uses just two gems on each runway instead of three. "We went through a lot of prototyping, many different ways of beat matching with a controller," Nordhaus said. "That included three gems; that included some ideas of shifting the stick back and forth while you smashed gems, almost copying what you do with a guitar controller on the joypad controller.

"There were two reasons we settled on two: one was that the modern controller is better suited to two instead of three, as you mentioned with Frequency and Amplitude. But I think a more fundamental reason is that the choice was to let you focus a measure or two down the track as you play through and let you strategize about what your'e doing to do. And we found that if we took a little mental load off the beat matching and made it just a little bit easier to comprehend, you had the mental space to think about the strategy of what you're going to do to maximize your score."

RB Unplugged was PSP GotY on my podcast several years ago so I'm really excited for this. Only issue, the tracks on the RB 3 disc, according to Joystiq, WILL NOT WORK with this game and Harmonix seems to not be interested in making them available.

There's no export for those songs, so I'm not sure how they would work when they're on the disc unless some insane voodoo magic can be done to make that work.

Notes from the livestream:

-There are a number of control options (Default: Left T/RB = Move Left, Right T/RB = Move Right, Left Stick/Left d-pad = Left Note, Right Stick/A = Right Note, and B = Power-up)
-One of the power-ups is a pinball power-up that bounces a pinball around that you hit with your paddle to give you points for the gems it hits, sort of like makeshift Arkanoid.
-There's a rocket power-up to destroy upcoming phrases.
-Another power-up enables a bandmate that automatically plays an instrument for you for a bit.
-It seems like you aren't really completing phrases so that track of the song continues playing for a bit so there's kind of a best way to play songs. The main goal seems to be about moving quickly between tracks to maximum your potential point earnings from that song.
-You're still earning star power for each instrument to use for double points.
-When the game ends, you earn coins to spend on power-ups for the next song and Blitz Cred for some upcoming Facebook thing that they're working on.
-There's a Recommendation section that recommends songs to play that you may or may not own based on what you've played and enjoyed.
-There will be challenges and such that Harmonix can enable for special events.
-There aren't difficulties, as that will come into play when you play the harder songs and going after high scores.
-No local/online multiplayer, as it just has asynchronous multiplayer where you're competing against your friends on leaderboards like EA's Autolog feature. The Recommendation feature also feeds into that aspect to suggest songs where friends have beaten your score.
-The Power-ups are configured pre-song in a similar manner to perks in Call of Duty.
-There are Gold Stars to earn for each song like in Rock Band.

http://www.rockband.com/blog/rock-band-blitz-setlist-and-power-up-announcement

Today we're announcing 11 additional tracks and more exciting Power-up details for Rock Band Blitz, the all-new downloadable title coming to Xbox LIVE® Arcade and PlayStation®Network that brings the excitement of a full band experience into your hand! Designed for use with a standard controller, Rock Band Blitz is beat-match gameplay evolved… fast paced, over the top and no instrument peripherals required!

Rock Band Blitz will support the biggest music library in gaming, fully compatible with hundreds of songs already available in the Rock Band Music Store, as well as tracks exported from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and more! Additionally, Rock Band Blitz will ship with more than 20 songs from music’s biggest artists, include the following songs that have just been announced:

The All-American Rejects – “Kids in the Street”
Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”
Collective Soul – “Shine”
Elton John – “I’m Still Standing”
Fall Out Boy – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me’”
Great White – “Once Bitten Twice Shy”
Iron Maiden – “The Wicker Man”
Living Colour – “Cult of Personality”
P!nk – “Raise Your Glass”
Shinedown – “Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)”
Tears for Fears – “Shout”

More songs will be revealed this summer, so stay tuned! For a full list of songs revealed so far, including music from Blink-182, Foster the People, and more, head to the game page!

Players will rock out to their favorite tracks while fighting to outscore their friends in Rock Band Blitz! The key to making scores soar are Rock Band Blitz’s over-the-top Power-ups, which players equip before launching into their favorite tracks. Topping the leaderboards is all about strategically selecting Power-up loadouts that best suit personal player styles and deploying these score boosters at the perfect time in each song.

There are over 15 Power-ups for players to unlock across three different categories, including the following that have just been revealed today:

Overdrive Power-ups: Play glowing notes to earn Energy, then deploy insane Overdrive Power-ups, including…

• Shockwave: Sends a sonic wave that earns you bonus points for every note it touches! The more Energy you’ve stored, the larger the Shockwave!
  • Point Doubler: Earns two times the points for every note played!
  • Jackpot: Launch Jackpot to start a run that will earn you three times the points if you can play a section of notes perfectly. Be careful – miss a note and you lose it all!

Note Power-ups: Equip Note Power-ups to randomly scatter glowing purple notes throughout a song. Hit those notes for some wild, point-boosting effects, like…

• Flame note: Hit this note to start a fire. Follow the spreading blaze to earn bonus points!
  • Runaway Note: Trigger this type of note to send a spark down the track. Chase that runaway note down and get the big points.
  • Synchrony: For the rhythm junkie, Synchrony allows you to switch tracks on the downbeat for bonus points. Switching at the measure markers also plays notes on both tracks!
For a detailed overview of two of our Power-ups, check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6furl1DQTck

I loved Frequency and Amplitude, so this would almost be an instant buy for me, but the change from three buttons to two makes it sound way, way too easy.. but we will see..

I'll still probably be in if it's less than $15.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230583

Harmonix is excited to announce that Rock Band™ Blitz will be coming to the PlayStation®Network on August 28th for $14.99 and to Xbox LIVE® Arcade on August 29th for 1200 Microsoft Points™. Rock Band Blitz takes the popular franchise in an exciting new direction, with over-the-top and addictive controller-based gameplay – no instrument peripherals required!

Rock Band Blitz will support the biggest music library in gaming, fully compatible with thousands of songs already available in the Rock Band Music Store, as well as tracks exported from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and more! Additionally, Rock Band Blitz will ship with more than 20 songs from music’s biggest artists, including music from Blink-182, Foster the People, Iron Maiden, and the following songs that were announced today:

Avenged Sevenfold – “So Far Away”
Fun. ft. Janelle Monáe – “We Are Young”
Kool & The Gang – “Jungle Boogie”
My Chemical Romance – “Sing”

Rock Band Blitz's songs are also immediately compatible with and playable in Rock Band 3, where players can experience these hits as a full band, using compatible guitar, microphone, drum, and keyboard peripherals! For a full list of songs revealed so farhead to http://www.rockband.com/games/rockbandblitz!

Harmonix has also released its latest video featuring Rock Band Blitz Project Director Matthew Nordhaus explaining some of the game’s crazy, game-changing Power-ups: Bottle Rocket, Blast Note, Flame Note, and Synchrony. Find the video online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OiHcQjpDc

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231000

The last six songs from the soundtrack have been revealed:
Harmonix is excited to announce the complete soundtrack for their upcoming PlayStation®Network and Xbox LIVE® Arcade title, Rock Band™ Blitz!

Rock Band Blitz will come complete with 25 tracks from music’s hottest artists when it hits PlayStation Network on August 28th and Xbox LIVE Arcade on August 29th. These tracks will not only be playable as part of Rock Band Blitz’s frantic, controller-based arcade experience, but in Rock Band 3 with full instrument support at no additional charge!

In addition to previously announced tracks by Avenged Sevenfold, Blink-182, Foster the People, Fun., Iron Maiden, P!nk, and more, today Harmonix is confirming the remainder of this exciting and diverse song list. To round out the soundtrack, the following songs were announced today:

• Foo Fighters – “These Days”
• Kelly Clarkson – “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
• Maroon 5 – “Moves Like Jagger”
• Queen – “Death on Two Legs”
• Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Give It Away”
• Soundgarden – “Spoonman”

“We spent a lot of time making sure the Rock Band Blitz soundtrack was just right,” Chris Rigopulos, Harmonix’s Vice President of Music and Strategy, said. “There are a handful of artists that are new to the Rock Band catalog, as well as solid tracks from fan favorites and classic artists. These are handpicked tracks that we made sure are not only fun to play in Rock Band Blitz, but make an awesome addition to your Rock Band 3 music library at a great value.”

In addition to these great tracks, Rock Band Blitz is also compatible with most your existing Rock Band music library, including content from the Rock Band Music Store, as well as tracks exported from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and more!

Check out the full 25 song setlist for Rock Band Blitz!

• The All-American Rejects – “Kids in the Street”
• Avenged Sevenfold – “So Far Away”
• Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”
• Blink-182 – “Always”
• Collective Soul – “Shine”
• Elton John – “I’m Still Standing”
• Fall Out Boy – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More ‘Touch Me’”
• Foo Fighters – “These Days”
• Foster the People – “Pumped Up Kicks”
• Fun. ft. Janelle Monáe – “We Are Young”
• Great White – “Once Bitten Twice Shy”
• Kelly Clarkson – “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
• Kool & The Gang – “Jungle Boogie”
• Iron Maiden – “The Wicker Man”
• Living Colour – “The Cult of Personality”
• Maroon 5 – “Moves Like Jagger”
• My Chemical Romance – “Sing”
• P!nk – “Raise Your Glass”
• Queen – “Death on Two Legs”
• Quiet Riot – “Metal Health (Bang Your Head)”
• Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Give It Away”
• Rick Springfield – “Jessie’s Girl”
• Shinedown – Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)”
• Soundgarden – “Spoonman”
• Tears for Fears – “Shout”

Rock Band Blitz is scheduled for release on PlayStation®Network on August 28th for $14.99 and Xbox LIVE Arcade on August 29th for 1200 MS Points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0MI_Zx_lNc

Giant Bomb's Quick Look attempts to explain the game, but there's a lot to it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/27/rock-band-blitzes-onto-psn-tomorrow/

The PS Blog post about the game with a launch trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMeN2WyhNeE

There’s a moment during game development when you have to let go of your game and release it to the world. You’re sitting in your office, thinking about all of the choices you made, wondering whether people will find it fun, engaging, beautiful, scary, funny. Is your vision going to be realized? And then you take a deep breath and let it go.

How do I know? I’m the Project Director for Rock Band Blitz, and for me that moment came about two months ago. I guided the development of the game over the course of the last year. The creative, smart, talented team that made Rock Band Blitz can’t wait for you to play the game on your console and see, at long last, the result of all of our hard work.

Rock Band Blitz is a downloadable PlayStation Network game. It’s the latest entry in the Rock Band family, and rather than using plastic instruments you play with a standard DualShock 3 controller. At its core, it’s still a rhythm beat-match game: you smash notes in time with the music. But in contrast to the full band experience of traditional Rock Band titles, Blitz is fast-paced — with over-the-top visuals and a wide range of crazy Power-ups that you can use strategically to increase your score.

For only $14.99, we’re shipping Rock Band Blitz with 25 tracks. That alone is a great value, with hours of gameplay right out of the digital box. Even sweeter, the game lets you play all of the music in your Rock Band Music Library – including songs you were able to export from previous Rock Band games and songs downloaded from the Music Store – in an entirely new way. And if you’re a fan of the full-instrument experience, the 25 songs that come with Rock Band Blitz can be played with a full band in Rock Band 3 at no additional cost!

Over the past week here at Harmonix, we’ve been running a company-wide Rock Band Blitz tournament, and it’s obvious that all of those tough game design choices are starting to pay off. We’re seeing employees tweeting about how they can’t stop playing, even though it’s 2:00AM on a weekday. They’re challenging each other to asynchronous Score Wars, and talking friendly smack to one another over who has the top spot on leaderboards for their favorite songs. Lunch conversation is now dominated by folks whispering strategy secrets to one another as they exchange their favorite Power-up loadouts for specific songs.

They liked it! They really, really liked it! (Hey, I’m as insecure as the next guy…) Some of the common themes I head last week:

The game looks simple to play, and it is. You can pick it up and bang out a song, and starting having fun in minutes. But what looks simple on the surface is, in fact, deceptively deep and strategic. There are multiple “AHA!” moments as you learn to effectively use the different Power-ups, then combine them in different ways to use on different song types, and finally apply all that knowledge moment-to-moment as you play through the songs. I’d suggest starting with Blast Notes and Bottle Rockets as you’re learning to play; they’re easy to use, but super effective… and they make stuff blow up!

Rock Band Blitz is instantly compatible with every Rock Band DLC track, giving people huge libraries of music to choose from. Getting those tracks to work in Rock Band Blitz is simple: you don’t have to do anything – any Rock Band music content you have on your hard drive will show up in the song list at no additional charge.

Rock Band Blitz sounds absolutely killer on headphones, like the official wireless PS3 Stereo Headset. You’ll be hopping around tracks and playing all the instrument parts, but we accentuate the track that you’re playing on, so you can groove along to your music like never before. Settle in to your armchair, strap on your headphones, and lose yourself in the music and the world of Rock Band Blitz’s “Rock City.”

We really hope you give the game a shot when it hits PlayStation Network tomorrow. There will be a free trial available, so you’ve got nothing to lose trying it out. But fair warning: we’re hearing people are getting addicted, so get a good night’s sleep before the game’s launch.

The Rock Band Blitz team here at Harmonix is really proud of the final game; we hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Let us know what you think!

Holy hell this game hurts my hands worse than playing the plastic guitar!!! I'm not sure of my controller can take the abuse either!!!

With 900+ rock band songs in my library i had to pick this up.

Add me for challenges or what not

If you want to get more out of this, check out the Rock Band World FB app that has goals that you can complete within Blitz for extra coins to spend on power-ups and such. The GB guys were pretty spot on in likening it to the Giant Bomb quest system in that it'll give you a goal that's more than just "Earn X Stars on Y Genre Songs".

http://apps.facebook.com/rock-band-world/

Also, if you don't have much in the way of DLC songs, there are a number of free songs you can grab:

Rock Band Free Pack 01
"Charlene (I'm Right Behind You" by Stephen and the Colberts
"Dreaming of Love" by Lights Resolve
"Headphones On" by Miranda Cosgrove
"Promised Land" by Vesuvius
"Still Alive" by Glados

After trying out the demo.. this game is exactly what I imagined: a dumbed-down version of Frequency. :(

If they'd kept it at three buttons, I would have loved this game (since I have a lot of old Rock Band DLC to play with), but slapping two buttons back and forth throughout the entire game feels absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='Josh1billion']After trying out the demo.. this game is exactly what I imagined: a dumbed-down version of Frequency. :(

If they'd kept it at three buttons, I would have loved this game (since I have a lot of old Rock Band DLC to play with), but slapping two buttons back and forth throughout the entire game feels absolutely ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about getting this but only 2 buttons sounds wack. Hopefully goes on sale eventually because I'd still get it.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231621

Harmonix has made some changes to the way coins are spent and earned:
We’ve been monitoring all the feedback we’ve gotten since the launch of Rock Band Blitz (via Forums/Twitter/Facebook/etc) and, based on that, we’re making some tweaks to our coin economy in the game today.

Here’s what’s new:

Cost of Power-ups:
  • Overdrive Power-ups: 250 coins per use
  • Note Power-ups: 200 coins per use.
  • Track Power-ups: 100 coins per use.
  • (note: it now only costs 550 coins for a full Power-up loadout!)
Song Performance Coin Rewards:
  • At the end of a song, you now get 100 Coins per Star across the board.
Score Wars:
  • Winners of Score Wars will now be receiving 1500 coins at completion.
  • Losers of Score Wars will now be receiving 500 coins at completion.
I, of course, would be remiss for not again mentioning Rock Band World as a great (and even fun!) option for earning even more coins for use in Rock Band Blitz. But, we of course understand that some folks don't want to use Facebook, so these tweaks should help make those players out.

Note that this won’t require a patch or anything, as we’re able to make these changes server-side. We’ll continue to keep an eye on your feedback in the coming days and weeks, so let us know what you think!

http://apps.facebook.com/rock-band-world/

If you play Rock Band Blitz and use the Rock Band World app on Facebook, there's a Free DLC Code Challenge Goal for earning 30 stars playing songs from the RBB soundtrack that can earn you a code for some DLC if you're one of the first 500 to earn it on PSN.

Here's the list of all of the songs that will be on sale for the Rock Band sale starting today (sorted by price):

Rock Band - The Pixies' Doolittle Album - $9.99
Rock Band - The Best of The Who Rock Band Edition - $9.99
Rock Band - Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album - $9.99
Rock Band - The Foo Fighters' The Colour and the Shape Album - $9.99
Rock Band - No Doubt's The Singles 1992-2003 Album - $9.99
Rock Band - Guns N’ Roses' Chinese Democracy Album - $9.99
Rock Band - Iron Maiden Pack 01 - $9.99
Rock Band - The Jimi Hendrix Experience's Axis: Bold as Love Album - $9.99
Rock Band - No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom: The Complete Album - $9.99
Rock Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 01 - $9.99
Rock Band - Bob Marley's Legend Album - $9.99
Rock Band - Jimi Hendrix's Are You Experienced: Rock Band Edition Album - $9.99
Rock Band - Pearl Jam's Ten Album - $8.99
Rock Band - Spinal Tap's TAP TEN - $8.99
Rock Band - Pearl Jam's Backspacer Album - $8.99
Rock Band - Mötley Crüe's Dr.Feelgood Album - $8.49
Rock Band - Stevie Ray Vaughanls Texas Flood Album - $8.49
Rock Band - Jane’s Addiction's Nothing's Shocking Album - $8.49
Rock Band - Queen Pack 01 - $8.49
Rock Band - Pantera's The Great Southern Trendkill Album - $8.49
Rock Band - Judas Priest's Screaming For Vengeance Album - $7.49
Rock Band - The Cars Album - $7.49
Rock Band - Megadeth's Rust in Peace Album - $7.49
Rock Band - No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom: The Deep Cuts - $7.49
Rock Band - Judas Priest's British Steel 30th Anniversary Album - $7.49
Rock Band - Going Country Pack 04 - $7.49
Rock Band - Mayhem Tour 2009 Pack 01 - $6.99
Rock Band - R.E.M. Pack 01 - $6.99
Rock Band - Megadeth's Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? Album - $5.49
Rock Band - Rush's Moving Pictures Album - $5.49
Rock Band - Nirvana Pack 01 - $5.49
Rock Band - REO Speedwagon/Styx Tour'09 Pack - $5.49
Rock Band - Going Country Pack 02 - $5.49
Rock Band - Grateful Dead Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Boston Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Roy Orbison Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Grateful Dead Pack 02 - $4.99
Rock Band - Toby Keith Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Alice Cooper Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Bonnaroo Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Live Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Live Pack 02 - $4.99
Rock Band - Going Country Pack 03 - $4.99
Rock Band - Grateful Dead Pack 03 - $4.99
Rock Band - Ozzy Osbourne Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Nickelback Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Juanes Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Stone Temple Pilots Pack 01 - $4.99
Rock Band - Roadrunner Records Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Going Country Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Alt Country Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Warped Tour 2009 Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Talking Heads Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Alice In Chains Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Wolfmother Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - AFI Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Alice In Chains Pack 02 - $4.49
Rock Band - Otis Redding Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Miley Cyrus Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - The Vines Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Anthrax Pack 01 - $4.49
Rock Band - Rock Band Live 2008 Tour Pack - $3.49
Rock Band - Lenny Kravitz Pack 01 - $3.49
Rock Band - Spinal Tap Pack 01 - $3.49
Rock Band - Foo Fighters Pack 03 - $3.49
Rock Band - Lady Gaga Pack 01 - $3.49
Rock Band - X Pack 01 - $3.49
Rock Band - Spoon Pack 01 - $3.49
Rock Band - (Arguably) Punk Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - All That Remains Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Anvil Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Black Sabbath Track Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Blink-182 Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Blink-182 Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Breaking Benjamin Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Brütal Legend Pack - $2.99
Rock Band - Century Media Girls of Metal Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Classic Rock Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Crüe Fest Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Crüe Fest Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - David Bowie Track Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Dead Kennedys Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Deftones Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Disturbed Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Disturbed Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Disturbed Pack 03 - $2.99
Rock Band - Earache Thrash Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Electric Six Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Evanescence Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Foo Fighters Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Foo Fighters Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Foreigner Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Franz Ferdinand Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Get the Funk Out Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Gorillaz Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Green Day Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Green Day Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Hautewerk Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - HIM Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Jimmy Buffett Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Jimmy Eat World Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Jimmy Eat World Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Judas Priest Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Kings Of Leon Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - KISS Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Locksley Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Maroon 5 Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Metallica Track Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Ministry Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Ministry Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Mission of Burma Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Neon Trees Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Night Ranger Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Nine Inch Nails Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Nine Inch Nails Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Nirvana Bleach Pack - $2.99
Rock Band - Nirvana Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Oasis Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Paul McCartney NewYork City Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Presidents of the United States of America Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Punk Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Queens of the Stone Age Track Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Rancid Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Rise Against Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Rob Zombie Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Scene Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Siouxsie and The Banshees Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Slipknot Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Social Distortion Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Steve Miller Band Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - T. Rex Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Taking Back Sunday Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Ten Bonus Pack - $2.99
Rock Band - The Black Keys Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The DeadWeather Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Fratellis Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Killers Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Offspring Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Police Track Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Raconteurs Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Stooges Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The Used Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The White Stripes Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - The White Stripes Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Thin Lizzy Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Universal Motown Republic Rock Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Warped Tour 2009 Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Weezer Pack 01 - $2.99
Rock Band - Weezer Pack 02 - $2.99
Rock Band - Weezer Pack 03 - $2.99
Rock Band - Yngwie Malmsteen Pack 01 - $2.99

Singles - $0.99 each
Rock Band - 3 Doors Down - "Kryptonite"
Rock Band - 3 Doors Down - "It's Not My Time"
Rock Band - 30 Seconds to Mars - "The Kill"
Rock Band - 30 Seconds to Mars - "Attack"
Rock Band - 30 Seconds to Mars - "This Is War"
Rock Band - 30 Seconds to Mars - "Kings and Queens"
Rock Band - 30 Seconds to Mars - "Closer to the Edge"
Rock Band - A Day to Remember - "The Downfall of Us All"
Rock Band - Ace Frehley - "Outer Space"
Rock Band - AFI - "Miss Murder"
Rock Band - AFI - "Love Like Winter"
Rock Band - AFI - "Medicate"
Rock Band - AFI - "Beautiful Thieves"
Rock Band - AFI - "End Transmission"
Rock Band - AFI - "The Leaving Song, Pt. II"
Rock Band - Against Me! - "Stop!"
Rock Band - Against Me! - "Thrash Unreal"
Rock Band - Alan Jackson - "Good Time"
Rock Band - Alanis Morissette - "Ironic"
Rock Band - Alanis Morissette - "Head Over Feet"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "Vengeance Is Mine"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "Under My Wheels (Live)"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "School's Out (Live)"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "Poison"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "I'm Eighteen (Live)"
Rock Band - Alice Cooper - "Billion Dollar Babies (Live)"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Would?"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Rooster"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Check My Brain"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "No Excuses"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "A Looking in View"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Grind"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "We Die Young"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Heaven Beside You"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Your Decision"
Rock Band - Alice In Chains - "Last of My Kind"
Rock Band - Alien Ant Farm - "Smooth Criminal"
Rock Band - All That Remains - "Chiron"
Rock Band - All That Remains - "This Calling"
Rock Band - All That Remains - "Two Weeks"
Rock Band - All Time Low - "Weightless"
Rock Band - All-American Rejects - "Move Along"
Rock Band - All-American Rejects - "Dirty Little Secret"
Rock Band - All-American Rejects - "Real World"
Rock Band - All-American Rejects - "Gives You Hell"
Rock Band - Alphabeat - "Fascination"
Rock Band - Anberlin - "Feel Good Drag"
Rock Band - Angels & Airwaves - "It Hurts"
Rock Band - Anthrax - "Indians"
Rock Band - Anthrax - "Madhouse (Live)"
Rock Band - Anthrax - "I'm the Man"
Rock Band - Anthrax - "Among the Living"
Rock Band - Anthrax - "Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)"
Rock Band - Anvil - "Metal on Metal"
Rock Band - Anvil - "666"
Rock Band - Anvil - "This Is Thirteen"
Rock Band - At the Gates - "Blinded By Fear"
Rock Band - Atreyu - "Coffin Nails"
Rock Band - Audioslave - "Gasoline"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Afterlife"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Critical Acclaim"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Nightmare"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Seize the Day"
Rock Band - Avenged Sevenfold - "Scream"
Rock Band - Average White Band - "Pick Up the Pieces"
Rock Band - Bad Religion - "Sorrow"
Rock Band - Bad Religion - "21st Century (Digital Boy)"
Rock Band - Bad Religion - "No Control"
Rock Band - Bad Religion - "New Dark Ages"
Rock Band - Bang Camaro - "Rock Rebellion"
Rock Band - Barenaked Ladies - "Hanukkah Blessings"
Rock Band - Behemoth - "Conquer All"
Rock Band - Belly - "Feed the Tree"
Rock Band - Ben Harper and Relentless7 - "Shimmer & Shine"
Rock Band - Big Dipper - "All Going Out Together"
Rock Band - Big Dipper - "She's Fetching"
Rock Band - Big Dipper - "Younger Bums"
Rock Band - Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
Rock Band - Billy Idol - "Mony Mony"
Rock Band - Billy Squier - "Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You"
Rock Band - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
Rock Band - Black Sabbath - "N.I.B."
Rock Band - Black Sabbath - "Sweet Leaf"
Rock Band - Black Sabbath - "War Pigs"
Rock Band - Black Tide - "Shockwave"
Rock Band - Black Tide - "Warriors of Time"
Rock Band - Black Tide - "Show Me the Way"
Rock Band - Blind Melon - "No Rain"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "All the Small Things"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "Dammit"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "Down"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "Feeling This"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "The Rock Show"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "What's My Age Again?"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "Adam's Song"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "First Date"
Rock Band - Blink-182 - "I Miss You"
Rock Band - Blondie - "Call Me"
Rock Band - Blondie - "Hanging on the Telephone"
Rock Band - Blondie - "Rapture"
Rock Band - Blue Öyster Cult - "Transmaniacon MC"
Rock Band - Blue Öyster Cult - "Godzilla"
Rock Band - Blur - "Beetlebum"
Rock Band - Blur - "There's No Other Way"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Buffalo Soldier"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Could You Be Loved"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "No Woman No Cry"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Is This Love"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Three Little Birds"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Stir It Up"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "One Love/People Get Ready"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "I Shot the Sheriff"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Waiting in Vain"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Redemption Song"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Satisfy My Soul"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Exodus"
Rock Band - Bob Marley and the Wailers - "Jamming"
Rock Band - Boston - "More Than a Feeling"
Rock Band - Boston - "Rock and Roll Band"
Rock Band - Boston - "Hitch A Ride"
Rock Band - Boston - "Peace of Mind"
Rock Band - Boston - "Smokin'"
Rock Band - Boston - "Something About You"
Rock Band - Boys Like Girls - "The Great Escape"
Rock Band - Brad Paisley - "Mud on the Tires"
Rock Band - Breaking Benjamin - "So Cold"
Rock Band - Breaking Benjamin - "I Will Not Bow"
Rock Band - Breaking Benjamin - "The Diary of Jane"
Rock Band - Brian Setzer - "Stray Cat Strut"
Rock Band - Brooks & Dunn - "Hillbilly Deluxe"
Rock Band - Buckcherry - "Rescue Me"
Rock Band - Buckcherry - "Out of Line"
Rock Band - Bullet For My Valentine - "Waking the Demon"
Rock Band - Busted - "Thunderbirds Are Go!"
Rock Band - Buzzcocks - "Ever Fallen in Love"
Rock Band - Cannibal Corpse - "Hammer Smashed Face"
Rock Band - Carrie Underwood - "All-American Girl"
Rock Band - Children of Bodom - "Are You Dead Yet?"
Rock Band - Chiodos - "I Didn't Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "A Favor House Atlantic"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "The Running Free"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "Here We Are Juggernaut"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "The Broken"
Rock Band - Coheed and Cambria - "Guns of Summer"
Rock Band - Count Zero - "Shake"
Rock Band - Crash Kings - "Mountain Man"
Rock Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Fortunate Son"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Bad Moon Rising"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Born on the Bayou"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Down on the Corner"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Fortunate Son (Original Version)"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Green River"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "I Heard It Through the Grapevine"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Lookin' Out My Back Door"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Run Through the Jungle"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Travelin' Band"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around the Bend"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Who'll Stop the Rain"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Proud Mary"
Crooked X - "Rock 'n' Roll Dream"
Crooked X - "Gone"
Cross Canadian Ragweed - "Cry Lonely"
Crown of Thorns - "Rock Ready"
Damone - "Out Here All Night"
Dashboard Confessional - "Hands Down"
David Bowie - "Moonage Daydream"
David Bowie - "Queen Bitch"
David Bowie - "Heroes"
dc Talk - "Jesus Freak"
Dead Kennedys - "Police Truck"
Dead Kennedys - "Holiday in Cambodia"
Dead Kennedys - "California Über Alles"
Dear and the Headlights - "Sweet Talk"
Deep Purple - "Space Truckin'"
Deftones - "Cherry Waves"
Deftones - "Hole in the Earth"
Deftones - "Minerva"
DevilDriver - "Clouds Over California"
Devo - "Through Being Cool"
Devo - "Girl U Want"
Dierks Bentley - "Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)"
Dierks Bentley - "What Was I Thinkin'"
Dinosaur Jr. - "Pick Me Up"
Dinosaur Jr. - "The Wagon"
Dio - "Stand Up and Shout"
Dio - "Holy Diver"
Disturbed - "Inside the Fire"
Disturbed - "Indestructible"
Disturbed - "Perfect Insanity"
Disturbed - "Stricken"
Disturbed - "Stupify"
Disturbed - "The Game"
Disturbed - "Meaning of Life"
Disturbed - "Voices"
Disturbed - "Asylum"
Disturbed - "Another Way to Die"
Disturbed - "The Animal"
Dixie Chicks - "Sin Wagon"
Dream Theater - "Constant Motion"
Drive-By Truckers - "3 Dimes Down"
Dropkick Murphys - "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"
Duran Duran - "Girls on Film"
Duran Duran - "Rio"
Eagles of Death Metal - "I Only Want You"
Earth, Wind & Fire - "Shining Star"
EELS - "Saturday Morning"
Electric Six - "Dance Epidemic"
Electric Six - "Gay Bar"
Electric Six - "I Don't Like You"
Elvis Costello - "Radio Radio"
Eric Cartman - "Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' (South Park Version)"
Eric Church - "Hell on the Heart"
Escape the Fate - "The Flood"
Evanescence - "Bring Me to Life"
Evanescence - "Call Me When You're Sober"
Evanescence - "Weight of the World"
Eve 6 - "Inside Out"
Evile - "Thrasher"
Faith No More - "We Care a Lot"
Fall Out Boy - "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race"
Fall Out Boy - "I Don't Care"
Family Force 5 - "Love Addict"
Finley - "Tutto è Possibile"
Fleetwood Mac - "Don't Stop"
Fleetwood Mac - "World Turning"
Flobots - "Handlebars"
Flyleaf - "Again"
Foo Fighters - "Doll"
Foo Fighters - "Monkey Wrench"
Foo Fighters - "Hey, Johnny Park!"
Foo Fighters - "My Poor Brain"
Foo Fighters - "Wind Up"
Foo Fighters - "Up in Arms"
Foo Fighters - "My Hero"
Foo Fighters - "See You"
Foo Fighters - "Enough Space"
Foo Fighters - "February Stars"
Foo Fighters - "Walking After You"
Foo Fighters - "New Way Home"
Foo Fighters - "DOA"
Foo Fighters - "This Is a Call"
Foo Fighters - "Times Like These"
Foo Fighters - "All My Life"
Foo Fighters - "I'll Stick Around"
Foo Fighters - "Lonely As You"
Foo Fighters - "The Pretender"
Foo Fighters - "Wheels"
Foo Fighters - "Word Forward"
Foo Fighters - "Best of You"
Foreigner - "Juke Box Hero"
Foreigner - "Blue Morning, Blue Day"
Foreigner - "Headknocker"
Foreigner - "Feels Like the First Time"
Franz Ferdinand - "Do You Want To"
Franz Ferdinand - "Lucid Dreams"
Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out"
Free - "All Right Now"
Freezepop - "Sprode"
Freezepop - "Science Genius Girl"
Freezepop - "Get Ready 2 Rokk"
Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
Garbage - "Why Do You Love Me?"
George Thorogood & the Destroyers - "Bad to the Bone"
Ghost Hounds - "Wind Me Up"
Glasvegas - "Geraldine"
God Forbid - "Empire of the Gun"
Godsmack - "I Stand Alone"
Go-Go's - "Our Lips Are Sealed"
Gorillaz - "Clint Eastwood"
Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."
Gorillaz - "Re-Hash"
Green Day - "Know Your Enemy"
Green Day - "East Jesus Nowhere"
Green Day - "21 Guns"
Green Day - "¡Viva la Gloria!"
Green Day - "Last of the American Girls"
Green Day - "Christian's Inferno"
Guns N' Roses - "Chinese Democracy"
Guns N' Roses - "Better"
Guns N' Roses - "Street of Dreams"
Guns N' Roses - "If the World"
Guns N' Roses - "There Was a Time"
Guns N' Roses - "Catcher in the Rye"
Guns N' Roses - "Scraped"
Guns N' Roses - "Riad N' the Bedouins"
Guns N' Roses - "Sorry"
Guns N' Roses - "I.R.S."
Guns N' Roses - "Madagascar"
Guns N' Roses - "This I Love"
Guns N' Roses - "Prostitute"
Harvey Danger - "Cream and Bastards Rise"
Hautewerk - "Alone in My Head"
Hautewerk - "I Know Where You Came From"
Hautewerk - "Stop Start Again"
Hawk Nelson - "Live Life Loud"
Hawkwind - "Master of the Universe"
H-Blockx - "Countdown to Insanity"
HIM - "Heartkiller"
HIM - "Ode to Solitude"
HIM - "Wings of a Butterfly"
Hinder - "Use Me"
Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives - "Entangled"
Hot Hot Heat - "Bandages"
I Mother Earth - "Levitate"
In This Moment - "Forever"
Iron Maiden - "The Number of the Beast"
Iron Maiden - "Aces High (Live)"
Iron Maiden - "2 Minutes to Midnight"
Iron Maiden - "The Trooper"
Iron Maiden - "Wasted Years"
Iron Maiden - "The Number of the Beast (Original Version)"
Iron Maiden - "Run to the Hills (Original Version)"
Iron Maiden - "Can I Play with Madness"
Iron Maiden - "The Clairvoyant"
Iron Maiden - "Powerslave"
Iron Maiden - "Hallowed Be Thy Name (Live)"
Iron Maiden - "Fear of the Dark (Live)"
Iron Maiden - "Iron Maiden (Live)"
James Brown - "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - "Pt 1"
James Gang - "Funk #49"
James Gang - "Walk Away"
Jamey Johnson - "Women"
Jane's Addiction - "Up the Beach"
Jane's Addiction - "Ocean Size"
Jane's Addiction - "Had a Dad"
Jane's Addiction - "Ted, Just Admit It..."
Jane's Addiction - "Standing in the Shower... Thinking"
Jane's Addiction - "Summertime Rolls"
Jane's Addiction - "Idiots Rule"
Jane's Addiction - "Jane Says"
Jane's Addiction - "Thank You Boys"
Jane's Addiction - "Pig's in Zen"
Janis Joplin - "Piece of My Heart"
Jason Aldean - "She's Country"
Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit"
Jet - "She's a Genius"
Jethro Tull - "Hymn 43"
Jimi Hendrix - "Valleys of Neptune"
Jimi Hendrix - "Fire (Live)"
Jimi Hendrix - "Stone Free"
Jimmy Buffett - "Cheeseburger in Paradise"
Jimmy Buffett - "Margaritaville"
Jimmy Buffett - "Volcano"
Jimmy Eat World - "Futures"
Jimmy Eat World - "Sweetness"
Jimmy Eat World - "Lucky Denver Mint"
Jimmy Eat World - "Bleed American"
Jimmy Eat World - "My Best Theory"
Jimmy Eat World - "Pain"
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "Fake Friends"
Job For A Cowboy - "Embedded"
Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
Joe Satriani - "Surfing with the Alien"
Jonathan Coulton - "Skullcrusher Mountain"
Jonathan Coulton - "Re: Your Brains"
Josh Turner - "Would You Go With Me"
Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
Juanes - "Gotas de Agua Dulce"
Juanes - "Fíjate Bien"
Juanes - "A Dios le Pido"
Juanes - "La Camisa Negra"
Juanes - "Mala Gente"
Juanes - "Yerbatero"
Judas Priest - "Bloodstone"
Judas Priest - "Devil's Child"
Judas Priest - "Fever"
Judas Priest - "The Hellion/Electric Eye"
Judas Priest - "Pain And Pleasure"
Judas Priest - "Riding on the Wind"
Judas Priest - "Screaming For Vengeance"
Judas Priest - "(Take These) Chains"
Judas Priest - "You've Got Another Thing Comin'"
Judas Priest - "Dissident Aggressor (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Eat Me Alive (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Prophecy (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Rapid Fire (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Metal Gods (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Breaking the Law (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Grinder (Live)"
Judas Priest - "United (Live)"
Judas Priest - "You Don't Have To Be Old To Be Wise (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Living After Midnight (Live)"
Judas Priest - "The Rage (Live)"
Judas Priest - "Steeler (Live)"
Juli - "Perfekte Welle"
Juliana Hatfield - "Nirvana"
Just Kait - "U Suck"
Kaiser Chiefs - "I Predict a Riot"
Kansas - "Icarus - "Borne on Wings of Steel (Live)"
Kansas - "Point of Know Return (Live)"
Kasabian - "Shoot the Runner"
Kasabian - "Club Foot"
Keith Urban - "I Told You So"
Keith Urban - "Days Go By"
Kelly Clarkson - "Miss Independent"
Kenny Chesney - "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"
Kenny Rogers - "The Gambler"
Killswitch Engage - "My Curse"
Kings Of Leon - "Crawl"
Kings Of Leon - "Molly's Chambers"
Kings Of Leon - "Sex on Fire"
KISS - "Calling Dr. Love"
KISS - "100,000 Years (Live)"
KISS - "Deuce (Live)"
KISS - "Parasite (Live)"
KMFDM - "Sturm & Drang"
KSM - "Distracted"
Kula Shaker - "Hey Dude"
Kula Shaker - "Knight on the Town"
L7 - "Andres"
La Roux - "Bulletproof"
Lacuna Coil - "Closer"
Lacuna Coil - "Swamped"
Lady Antebellum - "Lookin' for a Good Time"
Lady Gaga - "Poker Face"
Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance"
Lady Gaga - "Monster"
Lady Gaga - "Just Dance"
Lamb of God - "Laid to Rest"
Laura Bell Bundy - "Rebound"
Lenny Kravitz - "Let Love Rule"
Lenny Kravitz - "Freedom Train"
Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
Lenny Kravitz - "Mr. Cab Driver"
Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"
Limp Bizkit - "Build a Bridge"
Little Fish - "Bang Bang"
Little Fish - "Darling Dear"
Liz Phair - "Rock Me"
Locksley - "All Over Again"
Locksley - "Don't Make Me Wait"
Locksley - "She Does"
Lucinda Williams - "Can't Let Go"
Luscious Jackson - "Naked Eye"
Lush - "Sweetness and Light"
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Gimme Three Steps"
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Simple Man"
Machine Head - "Aesthetics of Hate"
Marilyn Manson - "Disposable Teens"
Marilyn Manson - "The Dope Show"
Maroon 5 - "Little of Your Time"
Maroon 5 - "Makes Me Wonder"
Maroon 5 - "Wake Up Call"
Martina McBride - "This One's for the Girls"
Maxïmo Park - "Girls Who Play Guitars"
MC Frontalot - "Origin of Species"
MC Frontalot feat. Brad Sucks - "Livin' at the Corner of Dude & Catastrophe"
Megadeth - "Sleepwalker"
Megadeth - "Wake Up Dead"
Megadeth - "The Conjuring"
Megadeth - "Devil's Island"
Megadeth - "Good Mourning/Black Friday"
Megadeth - "Bad Omen"
Megadeth - "I Ain't Superstitious"
Megadeth - "My Last Words"
Megadeth - "Take No Prisoners"
Megadeth - "Lucretia"
Megadeth - "Hangar 18"
Megadeth - "Rust in Peace... Polaris"
Megadeth - "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due"
Megadeth - "Dawn Patrol"
Megadeth - "Poison Was the Cure"
Megadeth - "Tornado of Souls"
Megadeth - "Five Magics"
Megasus - "Megasus"
Metallica - "...And Justice for All"
Metallica - "Blackened"
Metallica - "Ride the Lightning"
Miley Cyrus - "Start All Over"
Miley Cyrus - "See You Again"
Miley Cyrus - "7 Things"
Miley Cyrus - "Fly on the Wall"
Miley Cyrus - "Can't Be Tamed"
Ministry - "Cuz U R Next"
Ministry - "LiesLiesLies"
Ministry - "The Great Satan"
Ministry - "Stigmata"
Ministry - "Thieves"
Ministry - "Jesus Built My Hotrod"
Miranda Lambert - "Gunpowder & Lead"
Mission of Burma - "Mica"
Mission of Burma - "That's When I Reach for My Revolver"
Mission of Burma - "That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate"
Montgomery Gentry - "Gone"
Morningwood - "Best of Me"
Morningwood - "Sugarbaby"
Morrissey - "Irish Blood, English Heart"
Mötley Crüe - "Saints of Los Angeles"
Mötley Crüe - "Down at the Whisky"
Mötley Crüe - "Face Down in the Dirt"
Mötley Crüe - "Dr. Feelgood"
Mötley Crüe - "Slice of Your Pie"
Mötley Crüe - "Rattlesnake Shake"
Mötley Crüe - "Kickstart My Heart"
Mötley Crüe - "Without You"
Mötley Crüe - "Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)"
Mötley Crüe - "Sticky Sweet"
Mötley Crüe - "She Goes Down"
Mötley Crüe - "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)"
Mötley Crüe - "Time For Change"
Motörhead - "(We Are) The Road Crew '08"
Motörhead - "Killed by Death '08"
Muse - "Hysteria"
Mute Math - "Typical"
Mute Math - "Control"
My Chemical Romance - "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"
My Chemical Romance - "Welcome to the Black Parade"
Nazareth - "Hair of the Dog"
Neil Peart - "The Hockey Theme"
Neko Case - "People Got a Lotta Nerve"
Neon Trees - "Animal"
Neon Trees - "Sins of My Youth"
Neon Trees - "1983"
Nickelback - "Burn It to the Ground"
Nickelback - "Figured You Out"
Nickelback - "Never Again"
Nickelback - "Photograph"
Nickelback - "Rockstar"
Nickelback - "This Afternoon"
Night Ranger - "(You Can Still) Rock in America"
Night Ranger - "You're Gonna Hear from Me"
Night Ranger - "Don't Tell Me You Love Me"
Nikko - "Don't Tell Me"
Nikko - "Break My Heart"
Nine Inch Nails - "The Perfect Drug"
Nine Inch Nails - "March of the Pigs"
Nine Inch Nails - "The Collector"
Nine Inch Nails - "Burn"
Nine Inch Nails - "Capital G"
Nine Inch Nails - "Last"
Nirvana - "Breed"
Nirvana - "Lounge Act"
Nirvana - "On A Plain"
Nirvana - "Polly"
Nirvana - "Something In The Way"
Nirvana - "Stay Away"
Nirvana - "Territorial Pissings"
Nirvana - "About a Girl"
Nirvana - "School"
Nirvana - "Blew"
Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Nirvana - "Lithium (Live at Reading)"
Nirvana - "Come As You Are (Live from MTV Unplugged)"
No Doubt - "Just a Girl"
No Doubt - "It's My Life"
No Doubt - "Hey Baby"
No Doubt - "Bathwater"
No Doubt - "Sunday Morning"
No Doubt - "Hella Good"
No Doubt - "Underneath It All"
No Doubt - "Excuse Me Mr."
No Doubt - "Running"
No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
No Doubt - "Simple Kind of Life"
No Doubt - "Don't Speak"
No Doubt - "Ex-Girlfriend"
No Doubt - "New"
No Doubt - "End It on This"
No Doubt - "Happy Now?"
No Doubt - "Hey You"
No Doubt - "Sixteen"
No Doubt - "Different People"
No Doubt - "World Go 'Round"
No Doubt - "The Climb"
No Doubt - "Tragic Kingdom"
No Doubt - "You Can Do It"
Oasis - "Wonderwall"
Oasis - "Don't Look Back In Anger"
Oasis - "Live Forever"
Oasis - "Supersonic (Live)"
Old 97's - "Time Bomb (Live)"
One Night Only - "Just for Tonight"
OneRepublic - "Stop and Stare"
Orianthi - "According to You"
Otis Redding - "I've Got Dreams to Remember"
Otis Redding - "(Sittin' on the) Dock of the Bay (Take 2)"
Otis Redding - "Love Man"
Otis Redding - "Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)"
Otis Redding - "I'm Sick Y'all"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Babies"
Ozzy Osbourne - "I Don't Wanna Stop"
Ozzy Osbourne - "No More Tears"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Soul Sucker"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Diggin' Me Down"
Ozzy Osbourne - "Let Me Hear You Scream"
P!nk - "Who Knew"
P.O.D. - "Alive"
Panic at the Disco - "She's a Handsome Woman"
Pantera - "The Great Southern Trendkill"
Pantera - "War Nerve"
Pantera - "Drag the Waters"
Pantera - "10's"
Pantera - "13 Steps to Nowhere"
Pantera - "Suicide Note Pt. II"
Pantera - "Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath)"
Pantera - "Floods"
Pantera - "The Underground in America"
Pantera - "(Reprise) Sandblasted Skin"
Papa Roach - "Time Is Running Out"
Papa Roach - "Last Resort"
Papa Roach - "Lifeline"
Paramore - "Crushcrushcrush"
Pat Benatar - "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"
Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
Paul and Storm - "Opening Band"
Paul McCartney - "Sing the Changes (Live)"
Paul McCartney - "Band on the Run (Live)"
Paul McCartney - "Jet (Live)"
Pearl Jam - "Once"
Pearl Jam - "Even Flow"
Pearl Jam - "Why Go"
Pearl Jam - "Black"
Pearl Jam - "Jeremy"
Pearl Jam - "Oceans"
Pearl Jam - "Porch"
Pearl Jam - "Garden"
Pearl Jam - "Deep"
Pearl Jam - "Release"
Pearl Jam - "Master/Slave"
Pearl Jam - "Brother"
Pearl Jam - "Alive (Live: Drop in the Park)"
Pearl Jam - "State of Love and Trust (Live: Drop in the Park)"
Pearl Jam - "The Fixer"
Pearl Jam - "Gonna See My Friend"
Pearl Jam - "Got Some"
Pearl Jam - "Johnny Guitar"
Pearl Jam - "Just Breathe"
Pearl Jam - "Amongst the Waves"
Pearl Jam - "Unthought Known"
Pearl Jam - "Supersonic"
Pearl Jam - "Speed of Sound"
Pearl Jam - "Force of Nature"
Pearl Jam - "The End"
Phish - "Wilson (Live)"
Phoenix - "1901"
Phoenix - "Lisztomania"
Picture Me Broken - "Dearest (I'm So Sorry)"
Pixies - "Crackity Jones"
Pixies - "Dead"
Pixies - "Debaser"
Pixies - "Gouge Away"
Pixies - "Here Comes Your Man"
Pixies - "Hey"
Pixies - "I Bleed"
Pixies - "La La Love You"
Pixies - "Monkey Gone to Heaven"
Pixies - "Mr. Grieves"
Pixies - "No. 13 Baby"
Pixies - "Silver"
Pixies - "Tame"
Pixies - "There Goes My Gun"
Plain White T's - "Natural Disaster"
Platero y Tú - "Hay Poco Rock & Roll"
Pleymo - "New Wave"
Prong - "Idealistic Types"
Prong - "The Banishment"
Queen - "Another One Bites the Dust"
Queen - "Under Pressure"
Queen - "Fat Bottomed Girls"
Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
Queen - "I Want To Break Free"
Queen - "I Want It All"
Queen - "Tie Your Mother Down"
Queen - "Killer Queen"
Queen - "One Vision"
Queen - "Somebody To Love"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Sick, Sick, Sick"
Queens of the Stone Age - "3's & 7's"
Queens of the Stone Age - "Little Sister"
R.E.M. - "Losing My Religion"
R.E.M. - "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
R.E.M. - "Living Well Is the Best Revenge"
R.E.M. - "These Days"
R.E.M. - "Stand"
R.E.M. - "It's the End of the World as We Know It"
R.E.M. - "Driver 8"
R.E.M. - "Radio Free Europe"
R.E.M. - "Superman"
Radiohead - "My Iron Lung"
Rage Against the Machine - "Guerrilla Radio"
Rage Against the Machine - "Bulls on Parade"
Ramones - "Rockaway Beach"
Ramones - "Teenage Lobotomy"
Ramones - "Rock 'n' Roll High School"
Rancid - "Last One to Die"
Rancid - "Ruby Soho"
Rancid - "Time Bomb"
Rascal Flatts - "Me and My Gang"
Reba McEntire - "Fancy"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Snow ((Hey Oh))"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Tell Me Baby"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "The Power of Equality"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "If You Have to Ask"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Breaking the Girl"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Funky Monks"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Suck My Kiss"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "I Could Have Lied"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Mellowship Slinky in B Major"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "The Righteous and the Wicked"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Blood Sugar Sex Magik"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Under the Bridge"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Naked in the Rain"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Apache Rose Peacock"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "The Greeting Song"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "My Lovely Man"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Sir Psycho Sexy"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "They're Red Hot"
REO Speedwagon - "Ridin' the Storm Out"
REO Speedwagon - "Roll with the Changes"
REO Speedwagon - "Take It on the Run"
Richard Thompson - "The Way That It Shows"
Rise Against - "Prayer of the Refugee"
Rise Against - "Re-Education (Through Labor)"
Rise Against - "Savior"
Rob Zombie - "War Zone"
Rob Zombie - "Dragula"
Rob Zombie - "Superbeast"
Rob Zombie - "Burn"
Roy Orbison - "You Got It"
Roy Orbison - "Mean Woman Blues"
Roy Orbison - "Claudette"
Roy Orbison - "Oh, Pretty Woman"
Roy Orbison - "Ooby Dooby"
Roy Orbison - "In Dreams"
Rush - "Limelight"
Rush - "Working Man"
Rush - "Working Man (Vault Edition)"
Rush - "Closer to the Heart"
Rush - "Tom Sawyer (Original Version)"
Rush - "Red Barchetta"
Rush - "YYZ"
Rush - "Limelight (Original Version)"
Rush - "The Camera Eye"
Rush - "Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear)"
Rush - "Vital Signs"
Sara Evans - "Suds in the Bucket"
Scars on Broadway - "They Say"
Screaming Trees - "Nearly Lost You"
Serj Tankian - "Beethoven's C***"
Serj Tankian - "Empty Walls"
Serj Tankian - "Sky Is Over"
Shaimus - "All of This"
Shaimus - "Tie You Down"
Shania Twain - "Any Man of Mine"
Shinedown - "Devour"
Shinedown - "Junkies for Fame"
Shooter Jennings - "Steady at the Wheel"
Silverchair - "Tomorrow"
Silverchair - "Straight Lines"
Silversun Pickups - "Melatonin"
Silversun Pickups - "Well Thought Out Twinkles"
Silversun Pickups - "Panic Switch"
Silversun Pickups - "Sort Of"
Silvertide - "Blue Jeans"
Simon & Garfunkel - "I Am a Rock"
Simon & Garfunkel - "The Sounds of Silence"
Siouxsie and The Banshees - "Hong Kong Garden"
Siouxsie and The Banshees - "Kiss Them for Me"
Siouxsie and The Banshees - "The Killing Jar"
Siouxsie and The Banshees - "Peek-a-Boo"
Sixx:A.M. - "Life is Beautiful"
Skillet - "Monster"
Slayer - "Black Magic"
Sleater-Kinney - "You're No Rock N' Roll Fun"
Slipknot - "Psychosocial"
Slipknot - "Duality"
Slipknot - "Sulfur"
Smash Mouth - "All Star"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Siva"
Smashing Pumpkins - "Zero"
Snoop Dogg - "Drop It Like It's Hot"
Snoop Dogg - "Who Am I (What's My Name)?"
Snoop Dogg - "Tha Shiznit"
Snoop Dogg - "Ridin' in My Chevy"
Snoop Dogg - "Beautiful"
Snoop Dogg - "Sensual Seduction"
Snoop Dogg - "That's tha Homie"
Snow Patrol - "Take Back the City"
Social Distortion - "Bad Luck"
Social Distortion - "Ring of Fire"
Social Distortion - "Story of My Life"
Sonic Youth - "Kool Thing"
Soundgarden - "Jesus Christ Pose"
Soundgarden - "Pretty Noose"
Spinal Tap - "Back From The Dead"
Spinal Tap - "Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare"
Spinal Tap - "Saucy Jack"
Spinal Tap - "Warmer Than Hell"
Spinal Tap - "(Listen to the) Flower People (Reggae Stylee)"
Spinal Tap - "(Funky) Sex Farm"
Spinal Tap - "America"
Spinal Tap - "Big Bottom"
Spinal Tap - "Cups and Cakes"
Spinal Tap - "Gimme Some Money"
Spinal Tap - "Heavy Duty"
Spinal Tap - "Hell Hole"
Spinal Tap - "Rock 'n' Roll Creation"
Spinal Tap - "Stonehenge"
Spinal Tap - "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "The Best Day Ever"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "Where's Gary?"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "I Can't Keep My Eyes Off of You"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "A Day Like This"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "Ridin' the Hook"
SpongeBob SquarePants - "Employee of the Month"
Spoon - "Trouble Comes Running"
Spoon - "Don't You Evah"
Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On"
Spoon - "Got Nuffin"
Squeeze - "Tempted"
Staind - "This Is It"
Static-X - "Push It"
Steely Dan - "Black Friday"
Steely Dan - "My Old School"
Steve Earle - "Satellite Radio"
Steve Miller Band - "Space Cowboy"
Steve Miller Band - "Take the Money and Run"
Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Love Struck Baby"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Pride and Joy"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Texas Flood"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Tell Me"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Testify"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Rude Mood"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Mary Had a Little Lamb"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Dirty Pool"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "I'm Cryin'"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - "Lenny"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Interstate Love Song"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Sex Type Thing"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Big Empty"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Crackerman"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Creep"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Dead & Bloated"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Huckleberry Crumble"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart"
Styx - "Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)"
Styx - "Renegade"
Styx - "Too Much Time on My Hands"
Styx/REO Speedwagon - "Can't Stop Rockin'"
Sugarland - "It Happens"
Superchick - "Stand in the Rain"
Supergrass - "Sun Hits the Sky"
Sweet - "Action"
Sweet Billy Pilgrim - "Future Perfect Tense"
Switchfoot - "Meant to Live"
System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
System of a Down - "Toxicity"
T. Rex - "Bang a Gong"
T. Rex - "Children of the Revolution"
T. Rex - "Jeepster"
T. Rex - "Cosmic Dancer"
Taking Back Sunday - "What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?"
Taking Back Sunday - "MakeDamnSure"
Taking Back Sunday - "Liar (It Takes One to Know One)"
Talking Heads - "Girlfriend Is Better"
Talking Heads - "Take Me to the River"
Talking Heads - "Once in a Lifetime"
Talking Heads - "Crosseyed and Painless"
Talking Heads - "And She Was"
Tenacious D - "Tribute"
Tenacious D - "Rock Your Socks"
Tenacious D - "The Metal"
Testament - "Electric Crown"
Testament - "More Than Meets the Eye"
The Allman Brothers Band - "Blue Sky"
The Allman Brothers Band - "Midnight Rider"
The B-52's - "Roam"
The Band - "Chest Fever (Live)"
The Bangles - "Walk Like an Egyptian"
The Black Crowes - "Hard To Handle"
The Black Dahlia Murder - "What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse"
The Black Keys - "Strange Times"
The Black Keys - "I Got Mine"
The Black Keys - "Your Touch"
The Cab - "One of THOSE Nights"
The Cars - "Just What I Needed"
The Cars - "All Mixed Up"
The Cars - "Bye Bye Love"
The Cars - "Don't Cha Stop"
The Cars - "Good Times Roll"
The Cars - "I'm in Touch with Your World"
The Cars - "Moving in Stereo"
The Cars - "My Best Friend's Girl"
The Cars - "You're All I've Got Tonight"
The Chemical Brothers - "Let Forever Be"
The Clash - "I Fought the Law"
The Clash - "Complete Control"
The Clash - "Train in Vain (Stand by Me)"
The Cranberries - "Linger"
The Cult - "She Sells Sanctuary"
The Damned - "Smash It Up (Part II)"
The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets - "Shhh...."
The Dead Weather - "Hang You from the Heavens"
The Dead Weather - "No Hassle Night"
The Dead Weather - "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
The Decemberists - "The Perfect Crime #2"
The Devil Wears Prada - "Hey John, What's Your Name Again?"
The Distillers - "Drain the Blood"
The Doobie Brothers - "Long Train Runnin'"
The Doobie Brothers - "Listen to the Music"
The Fratellis - "Creepin' Up the Backstairs"
The Fratellis - "Flathead"
The Fratellis - "Henrietta"
The Futureheads - "Decent Days and Nights"
The Futureheads - "Hounds of Love"
The Grateful Dead - "Casey Jones"
The Grateful Dead - "China Cat Sunflower"
The Grateful Dead - "Franklin's Tower"
The Grateful Dead - "I Need A Miracle"
The Grateful Dead - "Sugar Magnolia"
The Grateful Dead - "Truckin'"
The Grateful Dead - "Fire on the Mountain"
The Grateful Dead - "Doin' That Rag"
The Grateful Dead - "Cold Rain and Snow"
The Grateful Dead - "Uncle John's Band"
The Grateful Dead - "Hell in a Bucket"
The Grateful Dead - "Don't Ease Me In"
The Grateful Dead - "Beat It on Down the Line"
The Grateful Dead - "Cumberland Blues"
The Grateful Dead - "Scarlet Begonias"
The Grateful Dead - "Throwing Stones"
The Grateful Dead - "Touch of Grey"
The Grateful Dead - "U.S. Blues"
The Guess Who - "Hand Me Down World"
The Guess Who - "No Time"
The Haunted - "D.O.A."
The Hives - "Die, All Right!"
The Jackson 5 - "ABC"
The Jam - "Going Underground"
The Jam - "Town Called Malice"
The Janitors - "Get Your Rock On"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Up from the Skies"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Spanish Castle Magic"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Wait Until Tomorrow"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Ain't No Telling"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Little Wing"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "If 6 Was 9"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "You Got Me Floatin'"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Castles Made of Sand"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "She's So Fine"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "One Rainy Wish"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Little Miss Lover"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Bold as Love"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Purple Haze"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Manic Depression"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Love or Confusion"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "May This Be Love"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "The Wind Cries Mary"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Are You Experienced?"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Highway Chile"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "3rd Stone from the Sun"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Foxey Lady"
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Hey Joe (Live)"
The Killers - "Mr. Brightside"
The Killers - "Smile Like You Mean It"
The Killers - "Spaceman"
The Knack - "My Sharona"
The Material - "Moving to Seattle"
The Monkees - "Last Train to Clarksville"
The Mother Hips - "Time-Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear"
The Mother Hips - "Red Tandy"
The Mother Hips - "Third Floor Story"
The Mother Hips - "White Falcon Fuzz"
The Myriad - "A Clean Shot"
The Naked Brothers Band - "I Don't Want to Go to School"
The Naked Brothers Band - "Body I Occupy"
The New Pornographers - "All the Things That Go to Make Heaven and Earth"
The New Pornographers - "Use It"
The Offspring - "Hammerhead"
The Offspring - "Gone Away"
The Offspring - "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)"
The Offspring - "Self Esteem"
The Offspring - "All I Want"
The Offspring - "The Kids Aren't Alright"
The Offspring - "A Lot Like Me"
The Police - "Synchronicity II"
The Police - "Roxanne"
The Police - "Can't Stand Losing You"
The Police - "Truth Hits Everybody"
The Police - "Message in a Bottle"
The Police - "Walking on the Moon"
The Presidents of the United States of America - "Dune Buggy"
The Presidents of the United States of America - "Feather Pluckn"
The Presidents of the United States of America - "Ladybug"
The Pretenders - "Brass In Pocket"
The Pretenders - "Blue Christmas"
The Pretenders - "Precious"
The Psychedelic Furs - "Pretty in Pink"
The Psychedelic Furs - "Love My Way"
The Psychedelic Furs - "Sister Europe"
The Raconteurs - "Steady, As She Goes"
The Raconteurs - "Salute Your Solution"
The Raconteurs - "Many Shades of Black"
The Replacements - "Kids Don't Follow"
The Runaways - "Cherry Bomb"
The Shins - "New Slang"
The Smithereens - "A Girl Like You"
The Smithereens - "Only a Memory"
The Smiths - "This Charming Man"
The Sounds - "Song with a Mission"
The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
The Stooges - "No Fun"
The Stooges - "1969"
The Stooges - "I Wanna Be Your Dog"
The Subways - "Rock & Roll Queen"
The Subways - "Oh Yeah"
The Used - "Blood on My Hands"
The Used - "Born to Quit"
The Used - "The Taste of Ink"
The Veer Union - "Seasons"
The Vines - "Get Out"
The Vines - "He's a Rocker"
The Vines - "Orange Amber"
The Vines - "Outtathaway"
The Vines - "Ride"
The Von Bondies - "C'mon C'mon"
The White Stripes - "Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine"
The White Stripes - "Icky Thump"
The White Stripes - "Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground"
The White Stripes - "Seven Nation Army"
The White Stripes - "Fell in Love with a Girl"
The White Stripes - "You Don't Know What Love Is"
The Who - "Baba O'Riley"
The Who - "My Generation (Live at Leeds)"
The Who - "Summertime Blues (Live at Leeds)"
The Who - "Young Man Blues (Live at Leeds)"
The Who - "Amazing Journey"
The Who - "Behind Blue Eyes"
The Who - "Eminence Front"
The Who - "Going Mobile"
The Who - "Leaving Here"
The Who - "Real Good Looking Boy"
The Who - "Sea and Sand"
The Who - "Who Are You"
The Who - "Magic Bus (Live at Leeds)"
The Who - "The Who Super Bowl S-mashup"
The Zombies - "She's Not There"
The Zombies - "Tell Her No"
Them Crooked Vultures - "New Fang"
Them Terribles - "Bullets & Guns"
thenewno2 - "Yomp"
Thin Lizzy - "Cowboy Song (Live)"
Thin Lizzy - "The Boys Are Back in Town (Live)"
Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak (Live)"
Thousand Foot Krutch - "Fire It Up"
Thrice - "Image of the Invisible"
Toby Keith - "Beer for My Horses"
Toby Keith - "I Love This Bar"
Toby Keith - "She's a Hottie"
Toby Keith - "Should've Been a Cowboy"
Toby Keith - "How Do You Like Me Now?!"
Toby Keith - "Who's Your Daddy?"
Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
Tokio Hotel - "Ready, Set, Go!"
Tom Petty - "I Won't Back Down"
Tom Petty - "Runnin' Down a Dream"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Mary Jane's Last Dance (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Refugee (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Even the Losers (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Here Comes My Girl (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "American Girl (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "A Thing About You (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "A Woman in Love (It's Not Me) (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Breakdown (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Century City (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Jammin' Me (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "Nightwatchman (Live)"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - "The Waiting (Live)"
Trace Adkins - "Swing"
Trapt - "Who's Going Home with You Tonight?"
Trust Company - "Downfall"
Turbonegro - "Wasted Again"
TV on the Radio - "Wolf Like Me"
Underoath - "Reinventing Your Exit"
Underoath - "Writing on the Walls"
Violent Femmes - "American Music"
We Are The Fallen - "Bury Me Alive"
Weezer - "Buddy Holly"
Weezer - "El Scorcho"
Weezer - "Dreamin'"
Weezer - "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived"
Weezer - "Troublemaker"
Weezer - "My Name Is Jonas"
Weezer - "Pork and Beans"
Weezer - "Undone - "The Sweater Song"
Weezer - "Let It All Hang Out"
Weezer - "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To"
Weezer - "Beverly Hills"
White Zombie - "Black Sunshine"
White Zombie - "More Human Than Human"
Whitechapel - "This Is Exile"
Willie Nelson - "On the Road Again"
Wolfmother - "Joker & The Thief"
Wolfmother - "Woman"
Wolfmother - "Sundial"
Wolfmother - "Pilgrim"
Wolfmother - "White Unicorn"
Wolfmother - "New Moon Rising"
X - "I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts"
X - "Blue Spark"
X - "The Hungry Wolf"
X - "Los Angeles"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - "Date with the Night"
Yellowcard - "Ocean Avenue"
Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force - "Damnation Game"
Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force - "Caprici di Diablo"
Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force - "Red Devil"

Just did the challenge earlier today and got my code ($2 PSN), so I guess I'll pick up a couple of those sale songs tonight.

bread's done
Back