Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

• Please log in to reply
2421 replies to this topic

#271 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

Chipped discs FTL

Why do you keep posting this? Contact Gamefly if you have an issue. Stop spamming the threads with this.

#272 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:14 AM

Avoid Hunted at all costs.

I played it split screen, I actually really enjoyed it. It's asymmetrical co op, a rare sight these days among non RPGs

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#273 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

Was gonna bite on Naruto, but doesn't look like I'd enjoy it too much. Gonna pass.

#274 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Was gonna bite on Naruto, but doesn't look like I'd enjoy it too much. Gonna pass.

I'd say wait on the generations to drop in price. Although the fighting is identical, the extra anime content is worth it.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#275 chopper

chopper

The King Of Pancakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

Just for general knowledge, is Gamefly doing these nightly Mon through Fri or do these just happen a couple of times each week on random nights?

I never know when these things are coming.

EDIT: Looks like this week it's every night Mon through Fri. Answered my own question.

#276 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:23 AM

Chipped discs FTL

Please stop posting. I can't be the only one who mistook you for ChunLiBarbie and ended up thinking badly of her because you always spam the Gamefly threads with this. (I'm sorry, ChunLiBarbie!) But I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the chipped discs by this point and doesn't care.

#277 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

should i check out the other naruto games before I play this one?

We it depends on your console. Storm 1 was ps3 only and covers the characters when they were younger. Storm 2 takes place when the characters are teens. you can start with the 2nd one and learn the series. The new one, storm generations is a combination of both. Buy this one, get good with it, and wait for generations to go on sale if you like the game. Its really good series.

#278 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

If uncharte 2 is the GotY edition I would recommend people get it. However I got it for 10 dollars during the thanksgiving sales on amazon. It's a great game however.

#279 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

Chipped discs FTL

I love buying from gamefly. Only way to get a game with all inserts and unused codes for rock bottom prices.

#280 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Please stop posting. I can't be the only one who mistook you for ChunLiBarbie and ended up thinking badly of her because you always spam the Gamefly threads with this. (I'm sorry, ChunLiBarbie!) But I'm pretty sure everyone knows about the chipped discs by this point and doesn't care.

Wait....ChunliBarbie is a "she"?

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#281 mrsilkunderwear

mrsilkunderwear

Just Do It.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

Just wanna say that Naruto is one of the best fighting games I have played. I do not watch the anime nor read the manga but bought the game after watching a video review. Simply gorgeous visuals, smooth action and enjoyable story.

#282 jamehze

jamehze

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

Well I just tried to add Naruto for PS3 to my cart and now it's out of stock. Hopefully it comes back in soon.

Edited by jamehze, 10 April 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#283 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Would've bought Hunted if they had a :ps3: version at that price.

#284 blakesgameroom

blakesgameroom

Collector 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Thanks cheapy, wanted naruto on ps3, but the 360 version will do

#285 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

i platted uncharted 2 and naruto ninja storm 2. great games

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#286 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

Picked up Naruto PS3. Thanks Cheapy. Looking forward to this week's deals.

KneeKnee.png

#287 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:04 AM

Shouldn't Oblivion GOTY be like $4 by now?
Posted Image

#288 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

Oh fudge I wanted Naruto!!!

#289 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

$13 for Oblivion GOTY, niice. Had to snag this one. I already have the original (non-GOTY) on PC, but I'd rather play on PS3 anyway.

#290 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

just try not to get the vampire bug.

$13 for Oblivion GOTY, niice. Had to snag this one. I already have the original (non-GOTY) on PC, but I'd rather play on PS3 anyway.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#291 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

just try not to get the vampire bug.

+1.

It's even in the new PS3 Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition, and they said they weren't going to patch it. I have the PS3 GOTY and I have to be very careful. If you see that you contracted it, it's save reload time.

cagSig.png515886.png

#292 DeathDream

DeathDream

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

original (non-GOTY) on PC, but I'd rather play on PS3 anyway.

BLASPHEMY! lol XD

#293 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I did the same exact thing. I thought it was the same person for a while until I saw them both post in the same thread.

#294 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

this thread would be 27 pages longer with 95% more bitching if this was the exact same sale but from gamestop
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#295 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Bought LA Noire for $8 a couple of weeks ago and never got it, they refunded me the amount though.

#296 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Bought LA Noire for $8 a couple of weeks ago and never got it, they refunded me the amount though.

That sucks. Only thing I'm not happy with Gamefly is their policy. It's cool you get refunded but if it were damage you get refunded and not exchange. I ordered Deus Ex. Haven't got it. I hope maybe tomorrow or eventually. As long as I get it cause I'm getting interested in playing it and was a good price.

#297 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

That sucks. Only thing I'm not happy with Gamefly is their policy. It's cool you get refunded but if it were damage you get refunded and not exchange. I ordered Deus Ex. Haven't got it. I hope maybe tomorrow or eventually. As long as I get it cause I'm getting interested in playing it and was a good price.

Still waiting on my deus also.

#298 KnightofHearts

KnightofHearts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Thanks picked up Ninja Storm 2
I Find Giants.
I Hunt Giants.
I Kill Giants.

#299 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

I beleive they just refund you the money because they are a rental service and only have so many copies of a game to pass around. If they sent out replacements for every lost copy in the mail, they might not have enough to service rentals. Its just easier to have one policy that says to give customers their money back basically no questions asked. This also makes more people happy as well then having to wait to see if a copy can be resent or a refund would be paid.

I know you werent bitching about the policy. I really am just trying to rationalize what they might be thinking. And I am bored at work today.

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#300 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Thanks picked up Ninja Storm 2

when? i just looked for it and it was out of stock (for the ps3 at least).