Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

• Please log in to reply
2421 replies to this topic

#31 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:12 AM

So I was looking through the store and I saw more "deals" than posted. (all PS3 didnt check Xbox but I would assume prices were similar)
Deus Ex 14.99
Infamous 2 17.99
Resistence 3 19.99
X-men Origins 14.99
Dungeon Siege 14.99
Fear 3 12.99

maybe they are just regular price I do not know still pretty cheap

Kamagii.png

#32 jeebert

jeebert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

You wont need those guides for Red Faction, but it is actually a lot of fun. Destroying everything and then rebuilding it never got old. Must buy if you liked the first, although Guerilla was better. Good deal!

#33 LoveAndBeer

LoveAndBeer

AKA: jstew9

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

Bit on RF:A and DSIII. Both games for $19 out the door sound about exactly right.

#34 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

Chipped Disc FTL
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#35 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Is it pretty good? (for reference: I like the Sengoku Basara game) I kind of want this.

These DW:G games seem to sometimes be hard to find...

Its got a lot of mobile suits, good customization and is pretty fun, but the map layouts are very boring.

I got it a couple of weeks ago from gamefly with a coupon I had, and my disc was chipped like others have mentioned.

#36 mewman13

mewman13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 is gone already =/

#37 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

what is gundam like? more than i like to pay for games I know nothing about, though it trades for over $20 to best buy during promo time.
Posted Image

#38 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Thanks op. Excited these are back, picked up some good stuff last year but nothing tonight.

#39 littlemal

littlemal

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

I bit on RF:A. I don't want to hesitate this time. These deals are too good to pass up! :)

#40 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

Just Dropping in to say I've never seen a DWG game drop this low. You will have fun for a decent amount of time. Of course eventually you will get very bored.

#41 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

DW:G3 is a good game if you enjoy Gundam. I personally am not that big on DW in general, but gave it a shot with DW:G2 and loved it. DW:G3 improves on part 2 in almost every way, albeit making it a bit easier (in a good way though).

MisterFleX.png

#42 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

Just Dropping in to say I've never seen a DWG game drop this low. You will have fun for a decent amount of time. Of course eventually you will get very bored.

+1. I agree completely. If you are going for plat/1000g, you will get bored cause you will end up replaying a ton of missions. To avoid being bored, try not to play it straight out to get plat/1000g. Also use different characters/suits/set ups to switch things up a bit when it starts to get boring.

MisterFleX.png

#43 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

Ewww one of my most hated ip's ever, dynasty warriors
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#44 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

thnx been wanting RFA, great price.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#45 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

I was intrigued by DW:G, and based on the feedback in this forum I bit. If nothing else I can give it to my brother as a Birthday gift. Now hoping for Catherine.

card.png
453976.png

#46 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

I was intrigued by DW:G, and based on the feedback in this forum I bit. If nothing else I can give it to my brother as a Birthday gift. Now hoping for Catherine.

Same here. I can always sell it for a profit if I end up not liking it. Its unusually-high pricing would work in my favor. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#47 themidgardknight

themidgardknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

If you're on the fence about RF:A, I have two words for you: MAGNET GUN. That thing is worth the $8 alone. It's hilarious and awesome.

#48 smellhasreturned

smellhasreturned

Peyton Manning

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

I enjoyed Red Faction quite a bit. Dumping clips into alien lifeforms was enjoyable. I'd purchase for $7.99.
Posted Image

#49 PrinnyJ

PrinnyJ

Stay@HomeDad Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

I picked up DW Gundam 3 when it was $20 a few weeks back and haven't regretted it. It's actually better than #2 (which I also liked). Like Basara, so much content for the $. Unlike Basara, the content is less "forced" (don't have to beat the game with each person 4 times or get them all max level, etc.) Although Basara was great, this game was great too. Just my opinion, but you can read my (shameless plug) mini-review here.

#50 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

id loooooooove to bite on Red Faction.......if the last 5 games i bought from these sales didnt have dents in the discs. I have no clue what the Fuck they do to their discs, but everyone of them i have gotten has had dings in it.

#51 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

id loooooooove to bite on Red Faction.......if the last 5 games i bought from these sales didnt have dents in the discs. I have no clue what the Fuck they do to their discs, but everyone of them i have gotten has had dings in it.

are you against it purely because of cosmetic damage, or are the games unplayable?

#52 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

are you against it purely because of cosmetic damage, or are the games unplayable?

my ps3 wont read them properly. so ive had to send them all back.

#53 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

my ps3 wont read them properly. so ive had to send them all back.

ouch, that sucks

the 360 games i received had a few chips in them, but i haven't had any problems

#54 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

ouch, that sucks

the 360 games i received had a few chips in them, but i haven't had any problems

yeah and it's just been such a hassle with getting the fed ex label from them, and hitting up a fed ex store. i keep thinking "maybe this next one will be fine" and ordering but im stopping myself on the deals now.....sadly. =(

#55 MrFortyFive

MrFortyFive

45 Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Glad to see DW: G3 so low. I really enjoyed the first two and have been eager to play this one, but the price just won't drop much. I'd much rather get it here than a gutted copy at Gamestop with stickers all over it for twice the price.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"
- Carl Sagan

#56 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:07 AM

They wont let me buy. I keep getting this message...

Thank you for your interest in GameFly. We have identified that you or someone else in your household previously had an account with us. For further assistance, contact GameFly Support.

#57 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:35 AM

The first one is really fun, so I can only assume that this third one is even better.

I'd grab DW gundam 3 right now if I were you guys, I remember GF having it on sale 1 or 2 times after that they didn't get anymore!

I'm gonna grab this anyway since I'm a DW fan, I actually haven't played any DW gundam, only a demo of it

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#58 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

damn would have got dw gundam 3 but oos oh well

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#59 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

If you're on the fence about RF:A, I have two words for you: MAGNET GUN. That thing is worth the $8 alone. It's hilarious and awesome.

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#60 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

That was a great deal on DW:G3.
I picked it up for MSRP on launch and had a blast. Almost 1000/1000'd it with around 80 hours in. There are some things I liked about the second one better, but the game is great (if you can stand to play a 'Warriors' title anyway... I love them).