Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Daily Deals: Battlefield 3 (360) $20, LOTR: War in the North $10, SC V $20

• Please log in to reply
2421 replies to this topic

#1411 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

Isn't Deus Ex and DA2 Repeats as well?

I wanna see SCV on sale, or Amalur. Probably a bit too early for those though...

Probably wont see those until the end of fall/beginning of holiday season sales

#1412 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Probably wont see those until the end of fall/beginning of holiday season sales

Yeah, was afraid so. If I see SCV for 30 or under I'll just have to pick it up.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#1413 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

I think it's 19.95 at family video right now?

#1414 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

I chose to keep it and they sent me the original box! I'm happy about that purchase!

They always send you the case/manual when you keep it.

Not sure if you have a Family Video anywhere near you, but it's only $20 there. You can buy it in store, or wait until the website updates the price. Tack on $3 shipping if you buy it online.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1415 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:56 AM

Was holding off on buying DA2 until they released the ultimate edition but haven't seen anything announced. Is there still a chance one will be released? I hate buying DLC ala carte.

#1416 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

I think it's 19.95 at family video right now?

Not sure if you have a Family Video anywhere near you, but it's only $20 there. You can buy it in store, or wait until the website updates the price. Tack on $3 shipping if you buy it online.

None in my area, but I'll keep an eye on their website! Thanks guys. :D

Tsel - Awesome The Batman avatar. xD

Was holding off on buying DA2 until they released the ultimate edition but haven't seen anything announced. Is there still a chance one will be released? I hate buying DLC ala carte.

Highly doubtful any extra editions of DAII are released. The game was a big disappointment compared to DA, as such they scrapped plans for future DLC and are instead focusing efforts on DAIII.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#1417 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:00 AM

They're not making any more DLC for DA2 so if you really want to play it you might as well get it and wait for a sale on current DLC

#1418 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

aww no PS3 dragon age 2, still hoping to get that and infamous 1 around the $10 mark

I've seen DA2 new on clearance for 15 i think. pm me and I can pick one up for you.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1419 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:10 AM

So nobody in for NCIS?

#1420 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

I missed Deus Ex the last couple of times...

Now Playing:

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix // Grand Theft Auto V

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

#1421 ratandjmt

ratandjmt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

So nobody in for NCIS?

I don't think $14.99 for NCIS is a very good deal. I actually rented it this and played it for less than 5 hours before and got my Platinum. Very easy game if you are looking for a Platinum but I don't think it is worth $14.99, I would say $8-9 would be the right price. Just my opinion though
PSN: ratandjmt

#1422 Donuts

Donuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:26 AM

I've seen DA2 new on clearance for 15 i think. pm me and I can pick one up for you.

Its alright, it would probably move into my backlog. I'm more looking for Infamous 1 so I can finally start on Infamous 2

#1423 Sandrock7383

Sandrock7383

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

grab deus ex if you havent already. its fantastic

#1424 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:34 AM

I missed Deus Ex the last couple of times...

Think I'll take a leap on deus ex. It's got a $10 TIV at amazon and best buy (before promos) so it's a low risk rent at the worst.

Edit: or not, out of stock for ps3.

#1425 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:43 AM

Highly doubtful any extra editions of DAII are released. The game was a big disappointment compared to DA, as such they scrapped plans for future DLC and are instead focusing efforts on DAIII.

Thanks, yeah, I figured they would have announced something by now if they were going to release something. Usually it is free money for them though since there is minimal dev costs, just materials and distribution. I went ahead and bit, I had a $5 coupon that I had to use so it was $4.27 after tax. Now I will have to wait for a 50% off DLC sale.

#1426 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

Decided to bite on DA 2 since I doubt it'll ever get cheaper outside of having a coupon.

#1427 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

They always send you the case/manual when you keep it.

Sorry I didn't make it clear. It wasn't the alternate version of Catherine. It was the original. (Zoomed out shot)

#1428 RockoMan

RockoMan

South Florida Store Raider

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

Ugh. Not liking the whole "Keep" option instead of the "Buy Used" option!

#1429 Jericko

Jericko

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:20 AM

They've got to trick you into signing up for their service somehow. LOL.

#1430 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:25 AM

Ugh. Not liking the whole "Keep" option instead of the "Buy Used" option!

I didn't like it at first, and then I tried it. I restarted my membership for a dollar. I rented Catherine and Rayman Origins. Luckily Catherine went on sale and I was able to nab a like new copy for $18. Mind you my account was expiring in a few days or so. I was able to pick up Rayman Origins for $10 from Target so it's been a good month.

Don't knock it until you try it.

#1431 RockoMan

RockoMan

South Florida Store Raider

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

I didn't like it at first, and then I tried it. I restarted my membership for a dollar. I rented Catherine and Rayman Origins. Luckily Catherine went on sale and I was able to nab a like new copy for $18. Mind you my account was expiring in a few days or so. I was able to pick up Rayman Origins for $10 from Target so it's been a good month.

Don't knock it until you try it.

I've never been a big renter. Being on sites like these for years I've always just bought games cheap. Can't fault Gamefly though for making you be a paying member to "Keep" games. I was lucky enough to get Catherine from them months ago for $18 (still haven't played it!). My backlog is huge. This is a blessing in disguise. =)

#1432 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

NCIS$12.73 Very Good http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#1433 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

Sorry I didn't make it clear. It wasn't the alternate version of Catherine. It was the original. (Zoomed out shot)

That's what I thought initially, but I wasn't sure.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1434 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

Would bite on NCIS at $10 or $8. Weak spot for shit games.

I'd highly recommend both of the other games however at that price.

#1435 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Well that was cool. I go to buy DA2 and GameFly won't accept my PayPal Mastercard, so I redo it a few times making sure I filled everything out right and it locks my account and tells me to contact support after only submitting my credit card info twice.

Bravo, GameFly!

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1436 madcatz1999

madcatz1999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

It may have been a disappointment as far as reception goes, but it actually sold fairly decently. No idea about current sales numbers, but I remember them announcing that over 2 million copies had been sold in like the first month or two (more than the first game sold).

Those numbers aren't going to be comparable to the Call of Duties of the world, of course, but they're still nothing to sneeze at.

#1437 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

2 360 games i bought from Gamefly had long cracks on the bottom of the cases on both sides. has anyone here recieved cracked cases from Gamefly??

few times

#1438 ger2396

ger2396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

Damn, I missed deus ex again.

#1439 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

I see a lot of posts in here about chipped discs ?

Is there truth to this ?

Yes. Most of the games I've gotten from them in the past year or so have had chips/dents on the outside edge. They should still play, and be too small a difference for your console to care, but it's your choice.

#1440 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

I see a lot of posts in here about chipped discs ?

Is there truth to this ?

It varies. I've gotten AC:B and Gunstringer (winth kinect fruit ninja code) from them (both xbox) in great condition, already played through the full storilines on both without issues