Pokemon Conquest - June 18th

When I first heard about Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition, I thought, "no way will they be able to localize this."

Guess I was wrong!

I really want to get this game at gamestop for the 5 free extra pokemon, but gamestop is trying to gouge $5 out of everyone who pays for the game there. I've emailed them asking them to keep their price on the same level as EVERYONE else. I really hope they adjust it.

I wonder how you get 5 extra pokemon... download code or what.

i can see it working for the system but i dont see ADD ONS working on a dsi system or any handhelds and i hope this isnt a sign of things to come

I'm no poke fan by any means, but I did look at the gameplay trailer. Squint real hard and it looks a lot like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

^That's exactly what I told my friend when I saw the first gameplay trailer a few months back. I am a Poke fan, but I doubt I'll get it because of that. I am not a fan of Final Fantasy Tactics.

[quote name='IanKazimer']How have I never heard of this? I'll definitely check it out.[/QUOTE]

because you had blood in your ears between beauty punching phantom's heads off.

i'm so getting this game.

i was going to buy this game day one until i found out the main story can be done in around 12 to 15 hours then extra maps unlock but all of your people reset their levels

i think i just rent it off gamefly and if i like it i buy it there cheaper.... got Gungnir coming next week anyways

Can't wait for this game. Final Fantasy Tactics/Advance Wars, but with Pokemon? Sign me up. Just sucks that amazon doesn't offer release date shipping for it.

well jumped back on the BUY side seemed to misunderstand how the game worked

the main story can be beat in 10 hours but then after the main story there is like 32 other chapters (missions) that last anywhere between 3 hours to 10 hours)

someone said to beat all 33 missions your looking at 100 hours at least but most will be very bored with the game before then since you restart at level 1 or 10 every new mission

Amazon still shows it as the 18th, but the delivery date is the 25th-29th of June.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read 2 reviews-One from IGN and one from Destructoid and IGN said the main story has about 20 hours and Destructoid said 8-That's a pretty wide difference there...

best buy has updated all of their sites to show JUNE 25 NOW

almost everyone else still shows JUNE 18

Called local gamestop up and they said They get mondays games on FRIDAY and nothing was on the truck so it wouldnt shock them To see it pushed back to June 25

i will still stop past bb on the 18th to see what thehell is up

HOPEFULLY gift card like the other messed up pre order they had this week

about time wise

I think the main story can be beat in 8 hours (rush mode) or 20 if you take your time and rank up big time
then all of the other 32 missions open up what can lead up to 100 HOURS

Can now confirm Best buy had a shipping PROBLEM seems someone never put the order in so they have to wait to a 2nd batch ships out on JUNe 21/22

so its looks like t hey will not get it till JUNE 25

Son of a bitch

Well, it's June 18th, and I've checked my e-mail and I've not gotten shipping confirmation on Pokemon Conquest. I go to check amazon, and they're now showing the game as Temporarily Unavailable. Guess they ran out of stock, or something.

Best Buy's date has been moved back and I can confirm that my friend at Gamestop doesn't show it as on it's way from corporate, as of last Friday. The shipping issue may have been from Nintendo's end affecting all stores.

Anyway, no new Pokemon game for us this week!

I was at GS earlier today and they were panicking that they didn't get there shipment either, they said it was on the way but who knows.

[quote name='slidecage']LOL i got a phone call from best buy saying that i will be given a gift card for the mistake ...

a 5% gift card

1.50[/QUOTE]

Soda for you play time!

I called mine and they said they are waiting for UPS but didnt have any extra.
So I will hit stores this week to find it.
I hate my friend in NYC that got one.
BOOOOOOOOOO

421377_10151022940900498_1066732201_n.jpg

I got mine at GameStop. Tried to at best buy but the guy said he couldn't sell the ones they had since their computer said the 25th. He assumed it was the street date. /facepalm

Got my copy from Gamestop as well... Rather annoyed with the $5 markup, but at least I got a copy.

Absolutely love it so far.

Just in case you guys who are buying this don't have them:
Eevee 2rz3XFCKmR Nintendo Power June 1st 2012
Dratini Sr5Z5GqAgR In-game insert June 18th 2012
Gyarados mq2xRVNgRL IGN June 18th 2012
Cinccino vVALFrGTXX Nintendo World Store Launch June 18th 2012
Oshawott frCLRpXG88 Official Site June 18th 2012
Gible LTb3n3RYJ8 Official Site June 18th 2012
Pansear niE33w9rwM Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Panpour CNZF3wpq3x Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Sneasel CMqkZRRSRX Gamestop June 2012
Darmanitan pK5RgzqLG8 Gamestop June 2012
Larvitar Rc338MpqLx Gamestop June 2012
Beldum BqWxXEK3xg Gamestop June 2012
Axew Lpu3ggCYk8 Gamestop June 2012
Emolga Jnm3kqgN8X Gamestop June 2012
Lapras FZP8GqRZRR Gamestop June 2012
Scyther Shw8mxRAJR Gamestop June 2012
Riolu 8GV3LMGrnM Gamestop June 2012
Pikachu GfV33RVN3F Gamestop June 2012
Larvesta ?? Nintendo World Store Launch June 17th 2012
Chimchar ?? Official Site June 2012
Deino ?? Official Site July 2012
Misdreavus ?? Official Site August 2012

Free Codes from the Deals thread.

Ordered a copy from Amazon. I always loved games like FFT although I sucked horribly at them. This seems awesome with the whole pokemon idea.

I am supposed to get mine in June 27th but I don't mind. I got Diablo.

I am loving everything but how time progresses. The whole one action=one month thing is ridiculously slow, there's no point to it, the game would move a lot faster if they just ditched it.

Got mine yesterday and played it last night and like it a lot.
I beat the first two castle's and gonna try and catch some grass pokemon for the water castle.
I love that you can start with Eevee, and hope you can evolve it later in the game to Espeon.

Anyone know how far you have to play to use the codes?

I have to say I'm loving this game.
Just learned how to switch my Warlord/Warriors active pokemon. Yay.

So my team so far is: Eevee, Jigglypuff, Pansear, Wooper, Ralts and Charmeleon.
Now to go try and get them their Links higher and find their best link pokemon.
And I want more Eevee's for my main guy. So I can have a Vaporeon, Espeon and Glaceon.

[quote name='adriley313']Just in case you guys who are buying this don't have them:
Eevee 2rz3XFCKmR Nintendo Power June 1st 2012
Dratini Sr5Z5GqAgR In-game insert June 18th 2012
Gyarados mq2xRVNgRL IGN June 18th 2012
Cinccino vVALFrGTXX Nintendo World Store Launch June 18th 2012
Oshawott frCLRpXG88 Official Site June 18th 2012
Gible LTb3n3RYJ8 Official Site June 18th 2012
Pansear niE33w9rwM Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Panpour CNZF3wpq3x Toys 'R' Us June 18th 2012
Sneasel CMqkZRRSRX Gamestop June 2012
Darmanitan pK5RgzqLG8 Gamestop June 2012
Larvitar Rc338MpqLx Gamestop June 2012
Beldum BqWxXEK3xg Gamestop June 2012
Axew Lpu3ggCYk8 Gamestop June 2012
Emolga Jnm3kqgN8X Gamestop June 2012
Lapras FZP8GqRZRR Gamestop June 2012
Scyther Shw8mxRAJR Gamestop June 2012
Riolu 8GV3LMGrnM Gamestop June 2012
Pikachu GfV33RVN3F Gamestop June 2012
Larvesta ?? Nintendo World Store Launch June 17th 2012
Chimchar ?? Official Site June 2012
Deino ?? Official Site July 2012
Misdreavus ?? Official Site August 2012

Free Codes from the Deals thread.[/QUOTE]

Code for Croagunk from an Nintendo email: LKpk8FRQR8

CODES can only be used once.... does that mean per story or per cart..

Meaning if i used the codes on the main story will those pokemon be able to be found in the other missions or do i need to reenter those codes or are they a one story only deal

Every motherfucking store around this area has Pokemon Conquest yet Amazon finally shipped my game via USPS with Prime at 9 AM. :bomb:

Anyone know how long it takes USPS with Amazon Prime (2 day)? Reason I ask is my mailman is shitty and I wanna be there when the mail comes, but I also have to go for an oil change sometime this week in the morning (mail comes like 11 AM).

bread's done
Back