Pokemon Conquest - June 18th

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

You can maybe find a warrior or warlord along the path that has a coded Pokemon like Gible, Dratini and Pikachu, but usually their Link % is low and below 50, which gives very little chance of evolving and powering up the Pokemon. Using the code allows for many warlords to get the pokemon with a high link % (above 70). I've yet to seen a wild coded pokemon.

And, it's all game time. So 1 month = 1 month in the game, not outside.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#62 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hahahahaha, holy shit.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#63 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:45 PM

this game isc rap... i buyed a used copy at gamestop and its not even like normal pokemon...im actually getting off here in 10 mins 2 go return it its garbage i dont even kno how 2 pl,ay it and plus it was cart only what a waste of money piece of s*** sorry 4 the bad language but its ture... now pokemon black (or white they r basically ths ame) that is a good game.

Of course it's not a regular pokemon game. A normal gamer would research a game before buying it and because you don't know how to play IMO does not make a game crap. And for the love of god, please stay in school.

I think it's the best game of their offshoots and mad props to them for changing up the pokemon game and not just sticking with the main series and trying new things.

Yes, a code only works for one month. So it's best to use serbeii to find warriors or Warlord that have 100% link chance with that pokemon. I went and looked at my second team and they all had crap link rates like 40% to 70%. So I looked them up and found better pokemon for them. No I have 2 full team of 6 with 100% pokemon and I'm on year 7.

Also don't forget to DL the DLC for the game that after you beat the first 3 castles you get the grass and water warlords to join you. Oshwott and Snivy. They have 100% link rate with them and come with an extra Psy pokemon.

Another tip is if you stroll over castle and you see a symbol that is gold then go to that castle and bring strong pokemon because one them, usually the top one in that area is a Warlord from a past castle you beat and didn't scout. The pokemon they have will be a high link rate or you can find their pokemon that they are best with and get the Warlord to evolve. I have most Warlords and love them.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#64 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

thanks for the explaination and tips.

i haven't played much but I'm already enjoying this a lot. now if they'd only bring dungeon dice monsters to the eshop...

#65 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

Please do not feed the trolls!

#66 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

i dont seem to be getting the option to delegate in the game, no searching or scouting. I've already conquered the fire, water, and grass kingdoms. the electric and fight kindoms look a bit challenging. I'm guessing if there is no delegate option there is no scouting for new pokemon? i'm still getting the hang of trying to move troops and stationing them as well, it almost seems this would be easier if you could just pen tab who you wanted to go where and then drag and drop who you wanted in your current party.

#67 Erad30

Erad30

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:59 AM

I think I got the option to delegate after I beat the lightning kingdom. I beat that and the muscle kingdom w/o much of an issue (though made sure I had a couple psychic and one flying pokemon to beat them), the next couple are much more varied and stronger so it may be awhile before I even try tackling them.

Blog is on hiatus but check out both Screensnark & Gamesided for my latest writings!

Gamertag/PSN: Eradicator31

Wii U: Eradicator30

#68 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

prices starting to fall on this game...

should be easy to find soon
WOOOO I STINK

#69 i MarK i

i MarK i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:11 AM

prices starting to fall on this game...

should be easy to find soon

Really? What stores? I haven't been able to find this anywhere but lower prices is always good news. I wanted this for the B2G1 so bad

#70 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

word. Delegate options happens once you conquer one of the newer kingdoms, lightning or muscle.

this game is a lot more involved that I thought and my charmander evolved, so I'm happy. I think my 2nd pt will be a lot better since I'll have a much better understanding of the game.

now to put in some codes.

#71 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

Ya Im thinking of playing the game again now since I know more on how to play the game.
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#72 girfreak

girfreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

maybe its just me, but I cannot get into this game. It could also be my phantasy star 2 itch that makes me not want to play anything but PSO2. If anyone is dying to play this, I would be willing to trade my copy away.