ico/shadow of the colossus hd 24.99 used @ gamefly

[quote name='DaShaka']Thanks! Great deal, got 1.[/QUOTE]

yw. hope more people catch on. 2 game hd collections really should be around this price *looks at konami*

ERAGH! Killing me, Gamefly!

Passing for right now since I just recently played through them on my PS2 copies.

[quote name='technicalstylez']yw. hope more people catch on. 2 game hd collections really should be around this price *looks at konami*[/QUOTE]

Quote for truth!

This seems like a pretty weak deal, especially for a used copy. I got a new copy for the same price a week after it came out. That was like six months ago.

[quote name='leichstein']This seems like a pretty weak deal, especially for a used copy. I got a new copy for the same price a week after it came out. That was like six months ago.[/QUOTE]How did so many people miss the $15 sale(after @gamer coupon) deal? Even the release week 2 for $60 was better since both were new.

[quote name='Enuf']How did so many people miss the $15 sale(after @gamer coupon) deal? Even the release week 2 for $60 was better since both were new.[/QUOTE]

Especially since it flipped for 20-25 to amazon the same week, along with god of war collection HD. Buy 3 of them, flipped 2, get one free.

this is very very tempting. I have been really wanting to try these out. I'll have to think about it.

should be 19.99 if it was on sale at most. Since I had the option to buy it at k-mart for 19.99. I have the game rented out from gamefly right now, but anymore then 20 dollars for a used copy I feel is a letdown. It's a great game that's fun to come back to time from time. But not a lot of replay value IMHO.

bread's done
Back