oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

Pretty good deal.

Dead everywhere now.

Valkyria chronicles, $15.99 at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.co...yria chronicles

Valkyria chronicles,at 15.99$ at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co...s00_i00_details

Edited by OregonDealz, 06 April 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#2 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

sure is a good deal. I'm so cheap that i am considering the Like New copy for $15.19 lol

#3 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

will wait for $10 or lower, which is never, because this game has never dropped under $10 lol
Posted Image

#4 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

will wait for $10 or lower, which is never, because this game has never dropped under $10 lol

LOL, ya been watching price for a little while. I was about to order then just saw the same price at newegg... Now im not sure lol. Anyway for those with free shop runner.

#5 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:15 AM

Whats with NE and their stock?

It's shown up instock and then out of stock

It has done that about 3 times in the last month.

#6 jwk94

jwk94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:16 AM

LOL, ya been watching price for a little while. I was about to order then just saw the same price at newegg... Now im not sure lol. Anyway for those with free shop runner.

Why wouldn't you order from Amazon?

#7 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Well, I just read that they have it at $10 @ Toys R Us but that's in-store only apparently. I mean if you have a TRU nearby it might be worth checking out if they have any at that price.

I like the game well enough that I might rebuy it @$10 and replay it if I can find any.

#8 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

I think this game is on clearance at TRU for $9.98 if you can find it. The guy who snagged it posted a picture in the clearance thread.

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

I think this game is on clearance at TRU for $9.98 if you can find it. The guy who snagged it posted a picture in the clearance thread.

If I heard the TRU price I would have bought it, now that I have I am hesistant, but I have searched 4 TRUs already wasting time and gas but never had any luck. Sigh.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 Cmw7290

Cmw7290

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

Why would you order from Amazon?

#11 seether254

seether254

For the Hive

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

Why would you order from Amazon?

free two day shipping with amazon student, duh. :roll:
PSN: Archangel-254

Xbox: SunGod254

#12 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

Because you have to get fillers for shipping. Although for some states Newegg charges tax, there are various cash back sites that could offset this.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#13 mietha

mietha

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

If I heard the TRU price I would have bought it, now that I have I am hesistant, but I have searched 4 TRUs already wasting time and gas but never had any luck. Sigh.

I can confirm that the price is accurate. I picked up up for $10 when it dropped to that, but that was a couple of weeks ago now, I believe. If you can still find one, it will be that price, but no clue how likely that is at this point.
Posted Image

#14 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

I can confirm that the price is accurate. I picked up up for $10 when it dropped to that, but that was a couple of weeks ago now, I believe. If you can still find one, it will be that price, but no clue how likely that is at this point.

I know it's true, I went out hunting as soon as one CAG reported it, just never found it. My local TRUs either have no clearance, or just clearance wii titles only.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#15 adimento1

adimento1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

i traded it in and got 18 bucks a while back. regretted it, so Im happy to pick it back up for 16
"We're gonna sit at our desks and keep typing while the walls fall down around us because we're Creative, the least important, most important thing there is." – Don Draper

#16 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:13 AM

I know it's true, I went out hunting as soon as one CAG reported it, just never found it. My local TRUs either have no clearance, or just clearance wii titles only.

Well. You have 2 choices. You can choose to get it for the Wii or you can bring back Toonami. Your choice.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#17 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

TROPHIE whores be warned, sorry!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#18 Fragger

Fragger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Of course.. I just ordered some games from them not even 8 hours ago, this being one of them. I ordered it for $22.59 used from Warehouse deals, and now they have it for $15.99 New.. My dang order is in a 'Shipping Soon' state, so cancellation of it isn't guaranteed. =\ I sent them an e-mail about it asking if they can put this one in my order instead, so hopefully they can help me out.

Really hope that I won't have to have the hassle of returning it, waiting 3-4 weeks, and then probably having to pay for shipping of this copy..

Posted Image

#19 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

i really want to try this game but I have a huge backlog and I am trying to shoot for a higher trophy rank. according to my card I am in the top 1000.
Posted Image

#20 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm going to keep waiting for it to drop. It's old as shit, how many can they possibly be selling at these prices?

#21 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Ehhh I think for this price I might finally cave and get it.

#22 perfectmf1386

perfectmf1386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

For anyone om the fence about the price, I was able to purchase a used copy for $11.99 from Warehouse Deals. It is elligible for prime.

#23 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

OP - Please correct the typo in your title and original post. I almost stole this deal from Slickdeals myself as the search didn't turn up anything until I happened to see your post. It's Valkyria Chronicles.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#24 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Get this game! This franchise has a really positive fanbase for a reason! I have the ps3 game. LOVE the art style, Great story, fun gameplay(3rd person strategy-rpg), and some really enjoyable characters. For the money, do yourself a favor and add this game to your library.

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#25 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Awesome game. Sad that we are gonna miss the third game because of the death of psp here in the states

#26 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

It's stupid they only made sequels on PSP. Really pisses me off when they go this route with good franchises because I haven't touched handheld games since I was in high school.

#27 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Bought one. Been wanting this for awhile but haven't seen it in stores in forever.

#28 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

Dead at Amazon... Still available at Newegg.

#29 Yars

Yars

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Awesome game. Sad that we are gonna miss the third game because of the death of psp here in the states

Didn't the format of the series' gameplay switch over to a more Monster Hunter type approach? Did that completely change the feel of the games or was it still in the spirit of the original?

#30 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Very under-rated game. I am not a huge RPG / Strategy game fan but this one rocks.