Kmart 10-50% off clearance video games 4/8-4/14 Don't bother!

jjjbadboy32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I got the Kmart ad today, and it shows "10-50% off clearance video games"*

*Titles may vary by store. While supplies last. Quantities limited. No rain checks

IMG-20120406-00282.jpg

I'm not sure if this means the clearance games are on sale, or if they are just advertising that they HAVE clearance games?

I will definitely check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very ambiguous. Every KMart I went to had a ton of clearance/"value priced" titles that would be worth buying if they were 50% off. 10% still not so much. I am guessing the 10%-50% is solely for price as marked and not a further discount. :(

More info needed!

[quote name='portnoyd']That's very ambiguous. Every KMart I went to had a ton of clearance/"value priced" titles that would be worth buying if they were 50% off. 10% still not so much.

More info needed![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm sayin!!!!! They could have made it easier to interpret for sure!

Luckily my Kmart is only 5 minutes away.

Didnt they pull this stunt before and it was the usual prices they had as before? I wouldn't put much merit in this, but I'll keep an eye for reports.

I can't get past jjjbadboy32's pic of Eliza Dushku...she is not the best actress but she looks good in whatever she does.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I can't get past jjjbadboy32's pic of Eliza Dushku...she is not the best actress but she looks good in whatever she does.[/QUOTE]

:bouncy:

I added question marks to the topic title. I have a feeling it's gonna be just the regular clearance prices..........

[quote name='cancerman1120']I can't get past jjjbadboy32's pic of Eliza Dushku...she is not the best actress but she looks good in whatever she does.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. On all points.

Agreed! :D

Hell, even if K-Mart did drop some prices for a sale, it's not like they would update the tags/stickers for the games anyway. Like anything having to do with K-Mart, I'm sure it would be a huge PiTA to guess what's on sale, and good luck finding an employee to either get them out of the case or scan them for you.

Sears had this a month or so back and, if I remember right, it was based off of the original price, not the clearance price.

Just wondering if anyone hit up Kmart today to see if the % off is taken from the clearance price or are they just advertising their clearance games?

The online ad for kmart shows that "WII Games" are 10-50% off clearance not anything else so maybe thats why the prices weren't different in store, though your ad post shows all games wierd..

Yea, that's the current clearance price of the item, so it looks like the only "discount" will be based on employee lazyness of sticker updating. Almost all the $12.99 games at one of the stores by me are all marked $40 so im guessing that store will advertise as 67.5% off on clearances

My Kmart like others didn't even have signage for the sale or clearance games. The trip was not a complete waste as I found a Heavy Rain Director's Cut for $12.99.

[quote name='aznxsa2587']I thought you were trolling us for buying a 2010 sport game for $13 until I checked the current value of the game. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Same...forgot about the fact that with no college basketball games produced in a long time, that one's value went up up up.

I have a Super K nearby so I took a quick look......hoping to hit the NCAA Basketball lottery as well but no dice. I did see the Super Duper Epic GOW 3 with a clearance sticker but damn....still $130. Didn't pick up anything.

[quote name='xrayzwei']I miss SHC-Gamer; we could have gotten a list of current clearance if he was still here.[/QUOTE]

I miss kaydigi.

[quote name='koolhand nick']Last time I was there I randomly found Infamoise 2 Hero edition for $60[/QUOTE]

I bought that from BB last year for $25 or so, but I returned it.

Someone else already stated why. There haven't been any college basketball games the last few years, and stores tend not to carry previous year's versions for long. For people who really want a college game to play on their 360, it may very well be worth it to them.

[quote name='xrayzwei']I miss SHC-Gamer; we could have gotten a list of current clearance if he was still here.[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! You guys still dont get it do ya? The only reason clearance is slowly coming back at KMART/SEARS is because he's gone! btw i miss Kaydigi too

Thanks for the tip. I've trained myself to completely ignore sports games, but now it seems I must unteach myself.

I found 3 NCAA 10 a months or so ago. Turned it into like 130 on Ebay. Funny thing found all 3 the first store I went to then struck out at the next 4. I would say most are gone by now since its been that price for awhile now.

bread's done
Back