Uncharted & God Of War Controller Bundle Packs $29.98 @ Target YMMV

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#31 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Went to my local target today, and there were plenty of God of War Origins Bundles (must have been at least 6). They all had a clearance sticker on them for $41.98

I personally decided to pass, but I'm curious how the OP got it for that price!

#32 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

My store is still at $41.98 and only has 1 God of War bundle hoping for a drop on monday and that it's still there.

#33 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

My store has 3 and they are still frakn full price at $60.:bomb::cry:

#34 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Just got an Uncharted bundle (mislabeled at $41.98, actually $29.98) at OP's Walnut Creek store, might have been the last one besides a "reserved" one. I didn't think to check backroom inventory, although in hindsight there is no way 10 boxes would have fit inside the locked display where I found it. Did I look in the wrong spot? I kind of panicked because a bunch of employees were gathered around the case pointing at it, so I barged in in a hurry.

Also, I feel like an idiot for buying the Uncharted Dual Pack for $20 just a few weeks ago.

#35 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

I hate this YMMV nature, bunch at my local target. Drop, damn you!

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#36 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

I hate this YMMV nature, bunch at my local target. Drop, damn you!

I agree. Like the guy who found Dark Souls for $5.98 clearance! That's just insane! That's a hell of a steal! I'll check Monday as well. If I find them, I'll sell off the games since I already have them. Thanks again OP.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#37 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Boo hoo......use the Target thread......this site just isn't what it used to be when I joined in 2003. It should be called Cheap Ass Whiners!!!!

Same here. It's nothing like I remember it being when I joined in 2005.:cry:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#38 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

:applause::applause:x infinity

If people could take just 10 minutes out of their oh so busy days they could keep up with the mega threads with no problem whatsoever, since the clearance lists are usually right in the OP or the last page or two of posts.

But people will claim every excuse under the sun as to why they can't keep up with this or that mega thread. The best responses are the ones who only want strictly deal related posts and no idle chit chat about how good/bad a deal something is or how good/bad a game on clearance is.

While I can fully agree with this statement, I believe some like Tiger Woods or Resident Evil deserve their own thread. A prime example of this is the $10 Saints Row 3, AC Brotherhood and whatever else was dropped to 10. Sure it should have gone in that thread, but how many people actively look at the tru thread or go there? Thus I can see some, but not all deals getting threads.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#39 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

While I can fully agree with this statement, I believe some like Tiger Woods or Resident Evil deserve their own thread. A prime example of this is the $10 Saints Row 3, AC Brotherhood and whatever else was dropped to 10. Sure it should have gone in that thread, but how many people actively look at the tru thread or go there? Thus I can see some, but not all deals getting threads.

I think to be honest the only reason I like when deals that normally would go in the mega threads are kept in the mega threads is that then it doesn't get highlighted to the whole community and I end up having to scramble to get to the stores before my local competition grab them all up.

I also believe that my local competition includes a local store owner who I've seen at a ton of the B2G1 and other sales. So I'd rather not compete with him if I don't have to.

Not to mention when an insane deal has happened before there's a better chance of it being copy/pasted to SlickDeals if it's highlighted and not part of a mega thread.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#40 lito88

lito88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

This is God Of War Collection right? Not the Origins?

#41 Kali

Kali

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

I have no chance at all. There are hording employees at my local target. For everything. Last time I went one employee took 40 backpacks and stuffed them into her cart in front of shoppers because they were $3.98

Ugh. lol. The gaming guys are even worse. I haven't seen any good clearance gaming items in a while.
Posted Image

#42 BloodiedWraith

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

my local target (middletown,NY) still has about 6 of the uncharted bundles but theyre still ringing up at 41.98. hopefully they drop soon. targets usually update clearance on mondays right?

Wow a local CAG! Thanks for saving me the trip to look lol

#43 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

This is God Of War Collection right? Not the Origins?

Its Origins

#44 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

Predicament here: I bought several of the Uncharted packs last week for $41. If I take these back to Target on Monday will they adjust the price for me?

#45 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

Is the DCPI right? I checked the Uncharted DCPI and it shows none in stock at any of the target near me, but it's not true. There are about 30 in one and 12 in another. Weird.

#46 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

Looks like there isn't any God of War nearby but there might be one at a Target 20 minutes away. I may or may not check it out on Monday. I might pop in Target tonight for the Uncharted and see if it rings up $30 tonight cause I might be PM MW3.

#47 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

only one Target in my area even has any of these left and it is WAY out of my way.

So, today after work I went there and found that they only have one left.

I plugged the digits into their scanner and found out it's still full price.

Ugh - waste of a trip and it's too far out of my way to keep going to back to see if they have CLX'd it yet.
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#48 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

If anyone is in San Jose, I just went to the Target on Coleman (sorta close to the airport) earlier today and the Uncharted ones were still $41.98. There were a good 12+ on the shelves though so it might be something to keep an eye on.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#49 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

If anyone is in San Jose, I just went to the Target on Coleman (sorta close to the airport) earlier today and the Uncharted ones were still $41.98. There were a good 12+ on the shelves though so it might be something to keep an eye on.

Spot any God of War Bundles?
Posted Image

#50 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

ya i was there earlier today in the morning. gonna wait til monday morning to see if the price dropped.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#51 zemzero

zemzero

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Is there any word if the resistance pack is gonna have a price drop?

#52 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

Is there any word if the resistance pack is gonna have a price drop?

Target.com says they aren't sold in store
so I'm not sure if they'll be on clearance like the GoW/Uncharted Bundles.

I went to my Target off Consumnes and clearance is still $41.98
They don't sell GoW at that Target either.

#53 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:23 AM

are you 100% sure. have you monitored target clearance practices for a while? are you absolutely sure on monday it will be 30? thanks

Unless he works for target and has access to their markdown schedule, he shouldn't be predicting anything like that. Or maybe that is what you meant by your reply. There's a good chance it will drop, but no way guaranteed, and definitely not the same at every store. Could take another week or 2. I think the one store the OP mentions is an anomaly while everyone else is still at $42.

One of my stores shows the gow in stock, but all they have is about 20 uncharteds which will probably easily make it to $30. If only I didn't have that game already. This is the same store that showed tiger woods CE in stock at $35 in the gaming aisle, must have pulled it to the back room during that time, and now put a few copies back out in the case at $70. So maybe they are hoarding the GoW bundles in the back, hopefully to put them back out at $30 or below.

#54 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

Crack in Time is being cleared out for 21.97 at my store. Fail. Lots of $42 GoW and Uncharted bundles.

#55 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

I have no chance at all. There are hording employees at my local target. For everything. Last time I went one employee took 40 backpacks and stuffed them into her cart in front of shoppers because they were $3.98

Ugh. lol. The gaming guys are even worse. I haven't seen any good clearance gaming items in a while.

Which store in SoCal?

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#56 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

if anyone finds one in Vegas would love to know - I really want the Red Controller mostly!
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#57 zemzero

zemzero

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:38 AM

Gonna be out tomorrow, hoping my target has these on clearance. The price is too good to pass up.

#58 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

if anyone finds one in Vegas would love to know - I really want the Red Controller mostly!

I have a couple targets on my way home from class tomorrow so I'll probably check them out. Nice to see a Vegas CAG! :D

#59 DarkPhantom13

DarkPhantom13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

I'm gonna check the stores in Costa Mesa and the Santa Ana store on Bristol and McArthur tomorrow. I will post wat i find.
Posted Image

#60 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

Hmmm... Wonder how many stores will have price drops today... As all Targets do NOT do clearance markdowns on Mondays.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png