Reddit Steam Keys for Lucid

Kind of seems like all of the keys for Lucid were used. Just spent a while going through them on both lists and didn't manage to find one that worked.

I appreciate it when they give away keys but it's usually too much of a hassle - I tried for about 30 minutes of copying/pasting keys into Steam and not finding anything.

There was one giveaway where the developer used a bot that you'd send a message to and it replied with a key - that also cuts down on the jerks who redeem multiple keys to gift or sell them later.

Yeah that guy really needs to implement the PM thing - that thread doesn't even have that many upvotes as it's not that busy for Reddit - people must be using bots or something to redeem multiple keys.

He fixed it - you can now message the bot and it will send you keys. This works much better than just posting them.

Thanks OP! Send the "bot" a message... I've tried this bot system 3 times and never get a response... I must be doing something wrong or my account hates me ha

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Thanks OP! Send the "bot" a message... I've tried this bot system 3 times and never get a response... I must be doing something wrong or my account hates me ha[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's the same for me...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Thanks OP! Send the "bot" a message... I've tried this bot system 3 times and never get a response... I must be doing something wrong or my account hates me ha[/QUOTE]

It takes a while - last time they did the bot thing it took me over a day to get a response. The original guy who wrote the bot did a write up about how long it takes per request.

Same,sent PM to bot a few hours ago,still nothing,I'll check again tomorrow,for now see ya,gl if he releases some new codes while I sleep :D beat dem lurkers to the codes!

Code was lurked, thanks anyway... the bot was designed not to give out codes to people who registered the same day and I didn't have a Reddit account before. Since you all get two codes, can someone spare me one?

I did send 2 messages just in case but I only got the one message so I doubt I'll get more (if I do I'll post them).

You can always just download the non-Steam version.

Well I just realized I have another acc so trying right now
EDIT: Worked :) Second code if for a friend,sorry :(

I registered the same day and I got the keys though it took me 9 messeages to get a reply.
Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back