More Free Codes Arkham City and Rage

gabolous

CAGiversary!
Back again with more free codeS. Please notify when you use a code as a courtesy to everyone else.
ENJOY!!!!

PS3 Arkham City Catwoman code:
JKMD-79NM-PR5J
K38F-TANL-8E4P
TN2L-ARN5-CE2G
KLT9-RCNH-7NJR

Rage PS3 Anarchy code:
RB84-9HN6-9LKD
GMFN-ATNA-48QG
FGL6-5CN8-4Q2K

Rage Sewer Mission
Q9Q6-DJN7-NKQ5
L86M-HFNN-PJ37
BQ56-7MNL-G4DQ

XBOX 360 CATWOMAN CODES
K7JC4-69QJ4-3QH2X-T47F4-MYMFZ
FT4WX-G64FQ-3F3D6-KRJCH-VRW3Z
4CPMQ-XTDDH-P7V7W-JXPRQ-G6RTZ

RAGE ANARCHY CODES:
DD9C4-YJXT4-W92CP-3Q9CK-6FR2Z
K67DY-73WCV-T9QVY-Q7D2T-CDDTZ
DFPYT-DPPXJ-QQRFV-PX2F2-CKF6Z

RAGE SEWER CODE:
X3936-6977P-67CFT-2TRH2-FDYJZ
F7FFV-GHWQM-KXWF2-9YDKX-7VTTZ
GV32X-CR3MW-GM342-CR69T-K2WWZ

BONUS HALO ANNIVERSARY FEMALE MC ARMOR
CRJ89-T4689-MM9QF-89-MM9QF-89FW9-2J2F8

[quote name='gabolous']Back again with more free codeS. Please notify when you use a code as a courtesy to everyone else.
ENJOY!!!!

RAGE SEWER CODE:
X3936-6977P-67CFT-2TRH2-FDYJZ[/QUOTE]

I took this one, thank you gabolous!

[quote name='Xuang']Those birds freak me out[/QUOTE]

Same, I thought they were bugs or something.

I thought it was bugs too. I was like WTF?! I quickly grabbed a tissue to kill it then I realized it was just an animated sig. Good one. You got me. XD

[quote name='TKtheknight']I thought it was bugs too. I was like WTF?! I quickly grabbed a tissue to kill it then I realized it was just an animated sig. Good one. You got me. XD[/QUOTE]

Same here, Lol.

what sucks is he was nice enough to put up all of those codes and simply ask in return for whoever used them to let him know and only a few who used them did just that.. unappreciative pricks

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']what sucks is he was nice enough to put up all of those codes and simply ask in return for whoever used them to let him know and only a few who used them did just that.. unappreciative pricks[/QUOTE]

Lurkers... IMO it's best to just have people PM you for the codes that way you know it's going to people who are going to use them.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']what sucks is he was nice enough to put up all of those codes and simply ask in return for whoever used them to let him know and only a few who used them did just that.. unappreciative pricks[/QUOTE]
[quote name='r3dreck']Lurkers... IMO it's best to just have people PM you for the codes that way you know it's going to people who are going to use them.[/QUOTE]
Yep. I posted a GoHastings $5 off a $25 purchase code under 20 spoilers in the GH thread, each with something under them and only ONE had a code under it. Someone took that original code without even posting thanks or that they used it.:roll:

This is why I don't give away anything on here, since there's 10,000 active CAG's n 100k that're lurkers according to the last stats I saw for the site.:roll:

Send me a PM if you need an Arkham City Catwoman code. Only one available. First come, first served.

EDIT: Code is gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back