Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy XIII-2, and other CE's $15 (refurbished) EBgames.ca (DEAD)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

I also got an email about my FF13 order. I was expecting this, so not too disappointed - but it does still suck.

I got a email for FF13 too. Seeing as I should have been the first order from here it's most likely that everyones is canned :|
Posted Image

#32 evantrees

evantrees

rejection and peace tiramisu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

boo, canceled as well.

#33 Faytz

Faytz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:38 AM

I got a email for FF13 too. Seeing as I should have been the first order from here it's most likely that everyones is canned :|

]

Yep cancelled. Well it was worth a try I guess.

#34 Mr.

Mr.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

UPDATE: Called the 877 number, was told that the site was "hacked". BS.

That's an even bigger issue, did they say anything about our info being stolen?

#35 Nukkus

Nukkus

What is this I don't even

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

That's an even bigger issue, did they say anything about our info being stolen?

No, mainly because I'm pretty sure the CS rep was talking out their ass. someone doesn't "hack" a major website to offer fancy deals.

#36 ragnar14

ragnar14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

Well, an employee that wants to quit or be fired would do such a thing :lol: Crappy CS would fairly call that "hacking", because ragequit is too complicated of a term.
Posted Image

#37 matsam

matsam

Cooldude pts hunter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Never got an email about my order, but I just checked via their website, they cancelled it alright! :(

I feel like I can never get a deal online anymore, orders always end up cancelled. This is ridiculous.
Posted Image

#38 CACG

CACG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

This is getting so pathetic. Quebec has the right idea about this type of bullshit, the rest of Canada needs to adopt their policy on price accuracy. If a business advertises a price and takes orders, they should have to fucking honor it, even if it's an error. Call me cynical, but I get the feeling that they purposely do shit like this so that people like us will give them untold amounts of free advertising and buzz on the internet.

#39 kheoth

kheoth

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Well, I was sad that I missed this deal, but now it seems it was all vapor... EBgames should at least give something to those people that ordered if there not going to honor their mistake.

I know that some of these deals are true. During their last cyber monday sale, I snatched a Gears of War 3 Epic Edition refurbished for 29.99$.