Photo
- - - - -

GGT 178 may have hooked up with Uncle Dolan. . .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#91 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

So Crapcom announced Lost Planet 3 with zero gameplay. It is also being made by the guys that made Legendary.

This is going to tank soooooooo fucking HARD. lol Can't wait. ^__^

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#92 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Persona 4 on the Vita and maybe a kick ass 2d Castlevania might get me to buy a Vita. In the time being, my hands are too big for those damn things to try to play anything remotely competitive.

In lighter news, LP2 was fun with 4 people to play with. The problem was that they had no idea that reviewers would bash the game so hard for being a crappy single-player. Sad that most likely it won't use the MT framework, so good bye PC version.

#93 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Oh yeah, I have Legendary. I should fire that up in anticipation.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#94 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

lol Fuck Capcom. But at least they are sorta offering a reacharound while they are fucking you. Sorta.

Guess who is gonna be playing as the new chars urley against you?

#95 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

Legendary was sweet.

Can't wait!

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#96 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Guess who is gonna be playing as the new chars urley against you?

On PC? Good question.

Might dump my PS3 copy in anticipation. :bouncy:

#97 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

On PC? Good question.

I think Capcom said in some interview that they are stripping the characters out of the PC version and they will actually have to be downloaded to use.

Here's one. They might not be telling the truth though.

432990.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#98 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

On PC? Good question.

You heard about my money woes, I don't think I can pick up the PC version anytime soon. :cry:

#99 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

I think Capcom said in some interview that they are stripping the characters out of the PC version and they will actually have to be downloaded to use.

Here's one. They might not be telling the truth though.

That's because they got caught. Remember their bullshit "it's for compatibility" reason?

I'd rather they just charged the money up front and stop fucking around. We know you want the money, dickheads. Ask for it up front. You got caught, fess up.

You heard about my money woes, I don't think I can pick up the PC version anytime soon. :cry:

lol Don't worry, I'm not dumping the PS3 version yet. ^__^

#100 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

That and while you'll gain a j-cart, you'll lose me, mikey, icebeast, (big losses, right?) and maybe josh?

#101 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

lol Don't worry, I'm not dumping the PS3 version yet. ^__^

You can dump it when I get it, the PS3 exclusive chars are retarded anyway.

#102 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

Indeed.

Also I've noticed my grammar has gone to shit lately. I blame texting and just a general lack of caring.

#103 weevles

weevles

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

I tried playing SFxT with a regular PS3 controller. It was quite difficult. I can't imagine how it's going to play on Vita.

It looks nice though. I may still end up getting it. :p

As I will RE6. Leon vs Chris!

#104 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

SFxT might be the first game I actually pirate on my PC...

#105 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

SFxT might be the first game I actually pirate on my PC...

... Why?

#106 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Games for Windows Live.

Actually, I doubt I'll even play it.

#107 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

I tried playing SFxT with a regular PS3 controller. It was quite difficult. I can't imagine how it's going to play on Vita.

Ya, six button fighters are really awkward on a standard controller for me too. The shoulder buttons make it more confusing. Plus SFxT has some characters that have to press two different buttons to trigger different types of the same EX move so you can't just use the two face buttons if you use one of the characters that has that. Still probably wouldn't be bad for screwing around in though.

432990.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#108 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Skullgirls.

Art - Shit.
Music - Shit.
Animation - Shit.
VAs - Shit.
Gameplay - Good.

Overall - Buy it.

#109 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

You make a convincing argument.

#110 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

You make a convincing argument.

I should be a communications major.

#111 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

I'd buy it, but I spent half of my Skullgirls fund at T Bell today.

#112 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Sounds like you made a good decision.

#113 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

I'd buy it, but I spent half of my Skullgirls fund at T Bell today.

I didn't buy it, a demo is enough to experience the core gameplay and aesthetics.

#114 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

I didn't buy it, a demo is enough to experience the core gameplay and aesthetics.

Wait. You didn't buy it, but you're telling us to buy it?

Sounds like a trick to me. . .:-k

#115 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Wait. You didn't buy it, but you're telling us to buy it?

Sounds like a trick to me. . .:-k

I'm lacking luxury funds at the moment.

#116 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Fuck, now I want Taco Bell.
And I have $15.

#117 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Ya, six button fighters are really awkward on a standard controller for me too. The shoulder buttons make it more confusing. Plus SFxT has some characters that have to press two different buttons to trigger different types of the same EX move so you can't just use the two face buttons if you use one of the characters that has that. Still probably wouldn't be bad for screwing around in though.

That's why I ordered the hori fighting commander 3 pro controller. I've seen good reviews for it on YouTube.
Posted Image

#118 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Fuck, now I want Taco Bell.
And I have $15.

I pounded down a Doritos Locos box, which comes with a Doritos taco supreme, a regular ol' taco, and a burrito supreme, and a 7 Layer Burrito I ordered separately. Doused all of it in fire sauce. :drool:

#119 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

#120 weevles

weevles

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

Skullgirls.

Art - Shit.
Music - Shit.
Animation - Shit.
VAs - Shit.
Gameplay - Good.

Overall - Buy it.

I dunno...it still looks and sounds like shit.