Photo
- - - - -

Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#391 cin84_12

cin84_12

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Enjoy your soon to be FIFA hack, hoarders. ;)

This. I added mine to my second account and bought stuff right away. Letting them sit there is just asking to be hacked by the FiFA people.

#392 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

What is this FIFA hack people are talking about?

Is there a way to give MS Points to another account besides the Xbox Family thing?

#393 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

I guess it is dead, used a real name/address and email and got nothing.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#394 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:05 PM

This. I added mine to my second account and bought stuff right away. Letting them sit there is just asking to be hacked by the FiFA people.

what did you buy?
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#395 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

The fifa hax is someone getting into account, buying gold packs with your msp, trading the players then selling them for cash or gold..

fs_overall.png
Trading List In Spoiler. Interested? PM Me

Spoiler

#396 cin84_12

cin84_12

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

what did you buy?

A couple GoD games to use with my main account and I think I'll use the rest for arcade games.

The fifa hax is someone getting into account, buying gold packs with your msp, trading the players then selling them for cash or gold..

Yep. Never leave large amounts of points or a credit card/Paypal on your account as a payment method for points.

#397 andrewdezzy

andrewdezzy

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

if you purchase a game or something with your other account will you be able to play it with your main?

#398 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

A couple GoD games to use with my main account and I think I'll use the rest for arcade games.

Yep. Never leave large amounts of points or a credit card/Paypal on your account as a payment method for points.

why not use your real account? if microsoft does anything it will be a console ban
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#399 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

If you want to blame anyone for killing this, I nominate this guy.

#400 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

if you purchase a game or something with your other account will you be able to play it with your main?

Yes. The purchase is tied to the console, so any account on the console that bought an XBLA game will be able to play it.

why not use your real account? if microsoft does anything it will be a console ban

Probably hit the 10,000 point limit. And no, Microsoft will not ban you.

I've seen a ton of these exploits and there is never repercussions.

#401 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Yes. The purchase is tied to the console, so any account on the console that bought an XBLA game will be able to play it.

Probably hit the 10,000 point limit. And no, Microsoft will not ban you.

I've seen a ton of these exploits and there is never repercussions.

After refreshing myself on the XBL ToS (section 13), it sounds like the worst they would do is reverse the promotional credits and restrict your ability to buy and use points.

I didn't partake in the Bing Rewards 'exploit' that keeps coming up but if credits weren't reversed then... I just don't know. Wait and see I guess.

#402 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

If you want to blame anyone for killing this, I nominate this guy.

I bet this dude hasn't slept last few days.

''Quantity:More than 10 available''

-_-

#403 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

Good lord some of you guys won a ton of points. :applause:

Was late to this, but congrats to those who won.

#404 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Games yes, something like DLC not so much. Unless it's something like DLC music for Dance Central for example, the main profile the DLC were bought and dled on has to be signed on and other profiles on that console can play them too.

#405 RyuujinZero

RyuujinZero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Just created another gmail account, used an address in Miami, Florida, and won again.

#406 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

Games yes, something like DLC not so much. Unless it's something like DLC music for Dance Central for example, the main profile the DLC were bought and dled on has to be signed on and other profiles on that console can play them too.

Oh?... Hrm, I bought two DLC yesterday. (Cheap 80 MSP stuff) on an alternate acct

#407 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

idk, I got 800MSP out of this. Would have gotten past 1000 if I knew that the prizes were linked by Name & Address.

#408 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm jealous... but happy for everyone who had success here.

You can't win 'em all, and I'm thankful for what I have been fortunate enough to score... so it's all good.

CONGRATS!

#409 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

I don't understand how any of those who exploited the glitch can have a thread open in the "trade" forum.

Those of you who recall the events of 3/10/10 with the Netflix/1-month Xbox LIVE Gold "trial". People were generating codes and immediately stacking (up to 36 mos.) them on their accounts while others were selling them right away in the other sections of the forum. Those threads were removed.

#410 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Seeing how the contest ends 5/31, surely they can't be out of codes already right?
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#411 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

I didn't win. Darn. I wish I'd heard about it sooner. Oh well.

Crunchewy.png

#412 cin84_12

cin84_12

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

I don't understand how any of those who exploited the glitch can have a thread open in the "trade" forum.

Those of you who recall the events of 3/10/10 with the Netflix/1-month Xbox LIVE Gold "trial". People were generating codes and immediately stacking (up to 36 mos.) them on their accounts while others were selling them right away in the other sections of the forum. Those threads were removed.

If you feel that strongly about it, PM a mod and ask if they're OK to sell. I only see a few people trying to trade these codes and none of them look like rampant abusers.

#413 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

I just tried it and didn't win anything, so I am not sure if it's due to luck or them running out of codes.
I wish I knew about it yesterday, but oh well!!

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#414 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

I wish I heard about this sooner to exploit.

#415 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Even with all these points im hesitant to buy anything.

#416 CartofRosu

CartofRosu

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

I strongly believe that if there is a ms point stock it will be renewed by the 1st of the next month. Cross your fingers and we may have another chance to abuse this promotion.

#417 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

I only won 160mp once and that was it. Tried playing everyday and no luck. Damn all of you taking the points! Oh well. Just happy to at least win something. Congrats to those who won a lot. XD

#418 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Even with all these points im hesitant to buy anything.

I will buy Fez on Friday.:P MS never ban for this type exploits.

#419 KingFudd

KingFudd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Not sure if this is relevant, but does anyone think this time will be different since Stepto isn't with microsoft anymore?
Posted Image

#420 USD

USD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

I will buy Fez on Friday.:P MS never ban for this type exploits.

I know that. But still, I was a little worried. Tell us how fez is when you get it.