Street Fighter X Tekken Giveaway! - GAMElitist.com (OVER)

notimetobeidle

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone!

We're giving away a PS3 copy of Street Fighter X Tekken.

To enter, just go to our giveaway page and use the handy giveaway widget in the center of the page. The tweet option is active daily so come back often for more chances to win!

Full details: http://www.gamelitist.com/2012/04/gamelitist-giveaway-street-fighter-x-tekken/

This giveaway will end at 12:01 AM EST on April 23, 2012.
We will be mailing to U.S. addresses only.

Our Street Fighter X Tekken review.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Anyone check out Skullgirls yet? We have someone reviewing it now and he's saying it's quite hard. Then again, he's not very good at fighting games.

I have it. I beat story mode with the girl with the arm hat on normal with just 1 move easily. I'd say its not worth $15 though. It only has 8 characters...

Last day to get entries in for our giveaway! We're also looking to do an XBLA code drop if we reach 700 likes or followers.

On a side note, I've been loving Disgaea 3 for the Vita. My first time playing a Disgaea game.

Thanks for the giveaway! Just to let you know CAGs that I'm the lucky winner. I didn't expect to win and forgot that I entered a while back. College kept me busy. Anyways my bro plays Disgaea and enjoys the series and games. I never tried it, but I've been wanting to try it out. If I ever get a Vita, that's one of the games I loved to play.

bread's done
Back