Binary Domain (360 & PS3) $22.90 @ play asia

Please update with links for people. You're a veteran, you should know how it works by now. edit: People might want to know that it's the PAL version even though it says it is region-free.

I saw this earlier. I hope the US version gets a price drop soon, because I would jump on it at that price.

You may want to note that this is the UK version.

[quote name='beano-time']Please update with links for people. You're a veteran, you should know how it works by now. edit: People might want to know that it's the PAL version even though it says it is region-free.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't make a difference for the PS3 version, you can play games from any region without issue. The 360 version will NOT work on US consoles though.

[quote name='NEP']It doesn't make a difference for the PS3 version, you can play games from any region without issue. The 360 version will NOT work on US consoles though.[/QUOTE]

Actually according to Play-asia's site, the 360 version is region free as well. It's in the 'compatibility' area right below the pics.

[quote name='NEP']It doesn't make a difference for the PS3 version, you can play games from any region without issue. The 360 version will NOT work on US consoles though.[/QUOTE]
I understand the difference between them. I know the PS3 is region-free. I was talking about the 360 version since it says it is compatible, but it could be wrong.

[quote name='NEP']The 360 version will NOT work on US consoles though.[/QUOTE] I don't think that's the case. The American 360 can play PAL content, but some games are region locked and unable to be played. This is region-free and should be playable. I've bought PAL titles before and they played on a standard American 360 without issue.

[quote name='beano-time']Please update with links for people. You're a veteran, you should know how it works by now. edit: People might want to know that it's the PAL version even though it says it is region-free.[/QUOTE]

It could have been worse. He could have posted this:

A game is on sale - check the internet!

[quote name='blinknot4']It could have been worse. He could have posted this:

A game is on sale - check the internet![/QUOTE]

Lol, that would be pretty funny.

[quote name='crazydom2']I'd order the 360 one if we can get confirmation it's region free.[/QUOTE]

It says so right on the page "no region protection", what more do need?

Just bought this for $50 on amazon over the weekend. ;-; it hurts a bit. used amz credit so not too bad. still... the cheapness in me cries!

Reputable company? Never ordered from them before... How quick is processing/shipping?

[quote name='superman37876']Reputable company? Never ordered from them before... How quick is processing/shipping?[/QUOTE]

play-asia is legit. shipping depends on method u choose and your location. if ur on the east coast, expect an extra week since their shipments would be arriving on the west coast first -coming from hk-.

[quote name='technicalstylez']play-asia is legit. shipping depends on method u choose and your location. if ur on the east coast, expect an extra week since their shipments would be arriving on the west coast first -coming from hk-.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I'm on the East coast... Hopefully Amazon will have a price drop soon. I've got some credit that is ready to be burned.

[quote name='superman37876']Sadly, I'm on the East coast... Hopefully Amazon will have a price drop soon. I've got some credit that is ready to be burned.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't take TOO long from the East Coast.

Personally I hate having to spend $5 for shipping since that puts this up to close to $30 which I am sure we will get a price drop soon-ish to that range

ordered 360 version. ~$27 after shipping sounded good to me. It will work on the US 360. I've ordered several PAL games for my 360 from PlayAsia. As long as they say region free, you are in the clear.

bread's done
Back