Mods...please lock or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
If anyone has a used PS2, in good condition, they want to trade or sell, let me know. I'm willing to trade some things off my tradelist and some cash for one. I really only want the system, hookups, a controller, and a memory card. I checked Ebay and I can pick one up for Under $100, so if someone can beat that price or see some things off my trade list that they want with some cash, Hit me with a PM. I'll be sending any payments through PayPal, and I will only send first if you have some established feedback here. Thanks....and let me know if you can help me out.

Edit: Thanks to JoeVan07 for the PStwo trade....mods please lock or delete!

Whoops....I was doing this real quick before I was leaving work and thought I was in the trade forum. Can a mod please move it. Thanks!

[quote name='mmn']Wrong forum, "veteran".[/QUOTE]

Yes, even a vet can make a scatterbrained Newb Blunder at times. Oh well! Anyway, thanks to the mods for moving it.

[quote name='maccabee72']Yes, even a vet can make a scatterbrained Newb Blunder at times. Oh well! Anway, thanks to the mods for moving it.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it - I make at least 3, sometimes as many as 5 stupid mistakes a week on CAG :lol:

[quote name='maccabee72']Yes, even a vet can make a scatterbrained Newb Blunder at times. Oh well! Anway, thanks to the mods for moving it.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I had fun calling you on it. Thanks for being a good sport. :)

Hypnotic is definitely the word for that avatar...I only need to look a few posts up to get a peek : ) . I would definitely love to pick up the two, but my cheapass will settle for the 2 just to save a few bucks. Anybody????.....

[quote name='maccabee72']Hypnotic is definitely the word for that avatar...I only need to look a few posts up to get a peek : ) . I would definitely love to pick up the two, but my cheapass will settle for the 2 just to save a few bucks. Anybody????.....[/QUOTE]

Somebody hook him up!

If you'd be willing to trade Breakdown and Viewtiful Joe, I'd drop my price to $108 ($100 + shipping for that beast and I'd toss in Silpheed in mint condition :lol:)

Thanks for the bump Curtis, but I just traded for a PStwo from JoeVan07, so it's all good!!
A mod can lock this one up if they want....thanks!

Shawn, you have to change the title of the thread so that you can have the Mods lock it. Change the title to delete or Lock this thread.

[quote name='cdeener']Shawn, you have to change the title of the thread so that you can have the Mods lock it. Change the title to delete or Lock this thread.[/QUOTE]

Good advice...I'll do that

[quote name='shrike4242']Where's my referral fee for that transaction? :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, Shrike I do owe ya on that one...would a thank you do for now?....by the way, Joe is definitely a cool guy to deal with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back