Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD]Driver: San Francisco $16, Enslaved $10, Splatterhouse [OOS] till 04/18 @Newegg

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 fireburnerr

fireburnerr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

I just got splatter house haha!!! luckily I saw driver for 11.99 at target red tag.

#32 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

Driver or splatterhouse for my 13yr old son....Hmmmm. He likes car games somewhat, but he really enjoys games like left 4 dead, resident evil, mass effect, etc etc. How is the game play in splatterhouse?

Splatterhouse has it all! TONS of blood flying all over the place, lots of swearing, close ups of arms, heads, and torsos being ripped apart, and collectible posters of your girlfriend in which about 1/2 she is completely nude or at least topless.

The gameplay is your standard enter room and kill waves of enemies before the door to the next room opens. There are even some old school side scrolling levels.

#33 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

picked up Driver and Splatterhouse and decided to pick up the old deals Valkyria Chronicles and Child of Eden too.

Guardian_owl.png

#34 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Splatterhouse has it all! TONS of blood flying all over the place, lots of swearing, close ups of arms, heads, and torsos being ripped apart, and collectible posters of your girlfriend in which about 1/2 she is completely nude or at least topless.

The gameplay is your standard enter room and kill waves of enemies before the door to the next room opens. There are even some old school side scrolling levels.

Yup sounds like his 13 year old will prefer Splatterhouse then! :lol:

#35 hbomb

hbomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

Amazon just PM this.

http://www.amazon.co..._pr_product_top

#36 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

Got Driver. Thanks OP :D

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#37 Evt

Evt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I need rehab, got a GROWING back log and I still bought enslaved and Driver... thanks though OP.

#38 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Someone CML please! http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=290332 I'd like to pick up a copy of Driver, but I'm a bit short on funds :( Help a CAG out! :)

#39 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

great deal on driver. enslaved is also awesome for 10 bucks. i know it's bene that cheap for a while but that game is totally worth 10 dollars.

Agreed Enslaved is a great game, well worth that price.

Shameless plug, I have a "as new" copy that i would like to trade for splatterhouse or sell for $7:D

#40 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

I really didn't know much about Driver San Francisco until I seen the shift mechanic and well, that sold me right there. I ordered a copy because this game looks so much fun.

WARNING: Don't click the spoilers unless you want the 'story' of Driver: SF spoiled for you!!
I got the game for $20 on BF from WalMart after a PM of the Gamestop price that day. I played it for about 3-4 hours the one night and I never touched it again. I ended up trading it.

I myself HATED that shift thing myself since I much prefer to simply commandeer vehicles(aka carjack people) like you did in Driver 2.

I just thought that and cordoning off the rest of the city until you 'unlock' it like so many other driving/open world games do nowadays was lazy and that's why I quit playing it.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#41 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

WARNING: Don't click the spoilers unless you want the 'story' of Driver: SF spoiled for you!!
I got the game for $20 on BF from WalMart after a PM of the Gamestop price that day. I played it for about 3-4 hours the one night and I never touched it again. I ended up trading it.

I myself HATED that shift thing myself since I much prefer to simply commandeer vehicles(aka carjack people) like you did in Driver 2.

I just thought that and cordoning off the rest of the city until you 'unlock' it like so many other driving/open world games do nowadays was lazy and that's why I quit playing it.:-#

I remembered that shift thing from the demo and that was why I talked myself out of it. My son should love Splatterhouse :)

#42 pmkatiyar

pmkatiyar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

will gladly take the deal on driver

#43 kramer0731

kramer0731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Looks like Splatterhouse is now sold out, for those that are interested. Driver and Enslaved still have copies.
My guide trade list can be found here:

http://www.cheapassg...5&postcount=136

#44 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

child of eden is 14.99 w fs. worth it for that price?

#45 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

child of eden is 14.99 w fs. worth it for that price?

This price is a whole lot better providing you have the space on your HD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3#ht_500wt_1156

#46 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

This price is a whole lot better providing you have the space on your HD.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...3#ht_500wt_1156

oh that's a great price, too bad i need it for ps3.

#47 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

you know target has driver on clearance for 9.XX. I'm going to get one next week if they still have them.

Hmmm... $2 cheaper. I saw it for $11.98. 1 copy. Hmmm... I will check out the YouTube vids.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#48 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

Damn it missed out on Splatterhouse.

#49 Daemonocracy

Daemonocracy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

damn, missed Splatterhouse. I would have jumped on that for 10 bones, been planning on picking it up anyway.

#50 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

The thing that got me was that Darkwing Duck(Jim Cummings) played the voice of the mask in Splatterhouse.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#51 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

Driver is so awesome. GET IT!

#52 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

I knew you would recommend this so I ordered it ahead of time :)

#53 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

I approve of this message. I recently finished it, and everyone could give it a try. The Shift mechanic works so well.

#54 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

Driver SF looks pretty mediocore, I'll bite at $10 or less

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#55 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Definitely one of the top 5 driving games of this generation, maybe top 3.

#56 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

I thought it would be as well which is why I waited so long to get it. I couldn't have been more wrong! And, it works with my Driving Force GT. The story is a good length and you can still drive around after that. The driving mechanics are really nice
Spoiler
I thought the shift mechanic would ruin my experience, but it only enhanced it. It's was a refreshing change from the usual racing I have flooding my shelves.

#57 Navigator2001Plus

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Thanks for this thread! Snagged Driver when it was still $16. It's gone up to $57 now.

As an update for anyone who comes in here, Enslaved is still $10, and Splatterhouse is back in stock, but at $15 for Xbox and $20 for PS3.

Both sets of headphones have also gone up in price.

#58 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

driver 12.99 used, free shipping right now on gamefly. decided to check before i grabbed a copy from newegg and was pleasantly surprised.