Circuit City/Tiger Direct/Newegg: Resistance 3 Doomsday Edition (move bundle) $79.99

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Includes:

-Resistance 3
-Move controller
-Navigation controller
-Sharp Shooter
-Playstation Eye Camera

Not a bad deal. It's still $150 at Walmart, Amazon has it at $100 from a third party seller, and GS doesn't list it at all.

Circuit City: http://www.circuitcity.com/applicat...tails.asp?EdpNo=737322&Sku=GAME-PSM SCE 98367

Tiger Direct: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...CODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=VRqCjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

I'm pretty sure CC and TD are the same company now, but I'm not sure if accounts/credit overlap so I included both links for convenience.

also...

[quote name='htz']http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261334

Same price, and free shipping from newegg.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad deal at all for all that hardware and R3. This deal was going on at Best Buy for quite a while, not sure if BB has any more left. BB also had the Mayhem bundle for $80, same thing except it included Killzone 3.

For anyone looking for a full Move hardware set, these bundles are certainly a fantastic deal.

might splurge I recently got a ps3. Had a kinect while it was fun to try and play dance central extremely drunk with my roommates it felt super gimmicky. I am more interested in how the move works with shooters and want to play Sorcery when it releases so I can be a magician in real life lol.

[quote name='kiwimonster']might splurge I recently got a ps3. Had a kinect while it was fun to try and play dance central extremely drunk with my roommates it felt super gimmicky. I am more interested in how the move works with shooters and want to play Sorcery when it releases so I can be a magician in real life lol.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear that someone else is interested in Sorcery as well. I'm really excited for it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorcery got an official release date? Win![/QUOTE]hopefully they took the time to get it right would hate for it to be Star Wars Kinect. PS move heroes wasn't what it should've been either. Move's been out long enough for someone to have made a couple hits at this point.

Sony needs MGS, FF or GOW move edition.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorcery got an official release date? Win![/QUOTE]

I remember reading the article on IGN a while ago, and I can't wait. I wonder how many games I'll buy until it's released. Knowing this site, you never know. Lol

Just got the socom bundle for 80. Was going to get a 2nd move controller from GS for 25, but for the extra 55 all the other stuff might be worth it too. Thanks OP

I grabbed the mayhem bundle (with killzone 3 and resistance 3) awhile back and have been having fun playing through Killzone with the sharpshooter. It takes some getting used to but it's a pretty fun and unique way to play a shooter.

It actually feels a bit more natural than a controller for me since I'm coming from playing fps games mainly on the PC. For under 100 I'd say this is a pretty good way to try it out.

Do any games even support 2 sharpshooters? I was thinking this would be a good way to be able to play coop on R3 and KZ3 but from what I'm reading it looks like coop is dualshock only. If that's the case ill just get the move controller at gamestop instead of this.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Do any games even support 2 sharpshooters? I was thinking this would be a good way to be able to play coop on R3 and KZ3 but from what I'm reading it looks like coop is dualshock only. If that's the case ill just get the move controller at gamestop instead of this.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Time Crisis supports two sharp shooters, which is one game I actually really like for Move.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Do any games even support 2 sharpshooters? I was thinking this would be a good way to be able to play coop on R3 and KZ3 but from what I'm reading it looks like coop is dualshock only. If that's the case ill just get the move controller at gamestop instead of this.[/QUOTE]

Well, the sharpshooter is only a housing for a move controller, games dont have to specifically support it they just need to support the move. That said, I'm pretty sure the only shooting games that support dual move controllers are the on rails ones like time crisis razing storm, house of the dead series, etc.. Killzone 3 doesn't, and I'm pretty sure resistance 3 doesn't either.

[quote name='mindcycle']Well, the sharpshooter is only a housing for a move controller, games dont have to specifically support it they just need to support the move. That said, I'm pretty sure the only shooting games that support dual move controllers are the on rails ones like time crisis razing storm, house of the dead series, etc.. Killzone 3 doesn't, and I'm pretty sure resistance 3 doesn't either.[/QUOTE]

Well Resident Evil 5 gold edition supports dual move controllers but you can't use the sharpshooters with them. That game isn't on rails. Unfortunately you have to push another button to fire and not the move button. Kind of stupid as the move trigger feels more natural.

[quote name='3rdbass']Well Resident Evil 5 gold edition supports dual move controllers but you can't use the sharpshooters with them. That game isn't on rails. Unfortunately you have to push another button to fire and not the move button. Kind of stupid as the move trigger feels more natural.[/QUOTE]

Ah, got ya. Yeah, that's pretty lame.

Thanks for this, OP! Been thinking about getting the Move for a while. I was not able to take advantage of the BB sale a while back so this was the next best thing. I finally, how shall we say, pulled the trigger.

bread's done
Back