It Took 18 Seconds to Realize I Was Watching Fat Dudes Hug Each OTTher

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
498 replies to this topic

#31 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

I know for an absolute fact that it didn't occur there. Afterwards I checked every body, using video walkthroughs to confirm their locations. I even specifically went out of my way to ensure that the exploding mech didn't kill anyone.

Oh well, I'll do a run on easy and not kill anyone. It will be easier now that I don't need to worry about alarms.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#32 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

This dude is on aids.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=319500

Posted Image

#33 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

hahahaha

#34 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

What size and how cheap would you let it go?

Sorry man, aint selling it. Just gonna give it to my mom or dad as a present.

#35 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Sorry man, aint selling it. Just gonna give it to my mom or dad as a present.

No worries -- since you said it was collecting dust, I figured I'd try to help you out. 8-)

#36 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

Is Burn Notice worth watching?

Very worth watching. Start from the beginging if you can. I love the series but find it annoying that Gabrielle Anwar dropped the Irish accent somewhere in the second season I believe and now you hear an American accent with VERY slight bleed thru of her native British one

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#37 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

Have made trips to Costco, Wally Mart and Win Co Foods today. Appearently I'm just made of money.

I nearly get fooled by this OTT and the wrestling one each time I bring up the Lifestyle & Off Topic Forum.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#38 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

Anyone ever used MEElectronics brand headphones/headset? Seriously considering getting a couple pair of these

http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#39 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

I dont like this Max Tall thing. It diminishes the only advantage I have over other men. :/

(although its so ridiculous I don't see many guys buying it)

People's incessant need to conform to perceptions based out of other peoples brains utterly fucking disgusts me.

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#40 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:23 AM

People's incessant need to conform to perceptions based out of other peoples brains utterly fucking disgusts me.

RIGHT ON MAN! THE system! Fuck IT!

#41 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Morning, OTT.

Theres a guy at the gym who still wears Zubaz everyday...and he owns a VW Vanagon.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#42 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

So that guy is awesome, right?

#43 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

What is his stance on hypercolor t-shirts and thick black framed sunglasses with neon pink arms?

Posted Image

#44 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

So that guy is awesome, right?

Heck, yeah!!!

What is his stance on hypercolor t-shirts and thick black framed sunglasses with neon pink arms?

He does break out the neon pink tank top that curves in between his pecs. I would ask him, but it's hard to get a word in between his "C'MON, LET'S DO THIS" chants and his gutteral roars between sets.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#45 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

I need to figure out what to really use a tablet for, because I love having ICS on my Touchpad.

Also, that Tupac hologram performance is pretty fucking cool.

#46 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Also, that Tupac hologram performance is pretty fucking cool.

????

I remember a few years ago when Gorillaz announced they'd be touring they had an elaborate plan to have the animated characters as holograms on stage. Never came to fruition but the live show with the actual band members was friggin amazing none the less.

Posted Image

#47 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

I had no idea there was a name for those stupid pants.

#48 rvdrock

rvdrock

Master Of The Ellipsis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

Ironically, I thought this was the new wrestling thread...lol

#49 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

????

I remember a few years ago when Gorillaz announced they'd be touring they had an elaborate plan to have the animated characters as holograms on stage. Never came to fruition but the live show with the actual band members was friggin amazing none the less.

I thought the Gorillaz did do holograms while touring? Or some kind of screen or something.

#50 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just got back from a quick trip to the gas station. Holy Fuck is it hot out right now. April is too early for 90 degree weather.

I thought the Gorillaz did do holograms while touring? Or some kind of screen or something.

I thought they toured as well with the holograms. At the very least, I recall seeing the holograms during some awards show or something that one year.

I stream on Twitch. At least two times a week. http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416

JStryker416.png

#51 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Another long day. up at 7:30. off work at 2330. need to whine and plead at work to flex early.

i had one OP Hypercolor shirt. then it got washed and never worked. maybe it was off brand. my parents were cheap. I wore a lot off store brand stuff. hell, I still do.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#52 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Tupac was more this http://en.wikipedia..../Pepper's_ghost
than actual hologram.

Edit: Or more speciffically this http://en.wikipedia....Musion_Eyeliner

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#53 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Another long day. up at 7:30. off work at 2330. need to whine and plead at work to flex early.

i had one OP Hypercolor shirt. then it got washed and never worked. maybe it was off brand. my parents were cheap. I wore a lot off store brand stuff. hell, I still do.

According to wikipedia: "The effect could easily be permanently damaged, particularly when the clothing was washed in hotter than recommended water, ironed, bleached, or tumble dried"

I always wondered how those things worked...

#54 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

Wunderlist just gave me a pretty good use for my tablet, I think.

#55 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

I thought they toured as well with the holograms. At the very least, I recall seeing the holograms during some awards show or something that one year.

They might've done it at special events but they didn't tour like that. They just toured in person in front of big screens that displayed animation from Jamie Hewlett (I have an autographed piece of his work :bouncy:).

Posted Image

#56 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

This is what I was referring too:

Apparently, Madonna was a hologram during part of that as well. Didn't realize that at the time.

JStryker416.png

#57 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

If they are going to appear as an animation, why even see them live? I don't get it.

Crunchewy.png

#58 Temporaryscars

Temporaryscars

Talks like a Dalek

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

Ironically, I thought this was the new wrestling thread...lol

UP YOUR ASS JSTRYKE!

Bish.

#59 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

It's so hot outside...Did I pass out on the treadmill, hit my head and wake up in July?

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#60 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

UP YOUR ASS JSTRYKE!

Sorry. I don't swing that way. ;)

JStryker416.png