Toys "R" Us: Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes XBOX/PS3 $37.99 FS plus 3DS, Vita $29.99

For consoles, yea and 40 msrp for portables. I'm just wondering if it'll be like star wars lego, one.playthrough and its getting old before your done

[quote name='gabolous']Msrp should be what $49.99?[/QUOTE]

Saving $12 on the XBOX/PS3 and $10 on the vita and 3DS... plus FS.

Let's get amazon to PM..

[quote name='6er']For consoles, yea and 40 msrp for portables. I'm just wondering if it'll be like star wars lego, one.playthrough and its getting old before your done[/QUOTE]

Plus they all go to $20 so fast. I'd never buy a Lego game for more than $15

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Plus they all go to $20 so fast. I'd never buy a Lego game for more than $15[/QUOTE]agreed they're fun but b/c of the mainsteam appeal & character visibility they sell thru alot then drop the price to $30...$20 & just rack up total sales with good "legs". Not to mention that the lifetime sales don't have to be huge on just 1-2 systems since they generally release on most if not all platforms so the drops come even quicker.

lego batman moved over 11 million LTD
http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=lego+batman&publisher=&platform=&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

[quote name='kevgret']Saving $12 on the XBOX/PS3 and $10 on the vita and 3DS... plus FS.

Let's get amazon to PM..[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the post none the less

I'm going to wait on this until it comes out. Would buy it for the Vita, but the last Lego game for Vita was an enhanced port of the 3DS/PSP version (which was an enhanced version of the DS version). Plus, it didn't have multiplayer support at all, and wasn't anything like the home console versions.

If the handheld versions suck, I'm just going to skip it, because Lego games aren't very enjoyable to me on home consoles.

[quote name='Tygamr']I'm going to wait on this until it comes out. Would buy it for the Vita, but the last Lego game for Vita was an enhanced port of the 3DS/PSP version (which was an enhanced version of the DS version). Plus, it didn't have multiplayer support at all, and wasn't anything like the home console versions.

If the handheld versions suck, I'm just going to skip it, because Lego games aren't very enjoyable to me on home consoles.[/QUOTE]

PSP version of Lego Batman was exactly like the console version. I don't know anything about the VIta version of Harry Potter but see no real reason for it to be any different from the consoles either.

If you want it for a console, it is worth it to wait for the inevitable quick drop to $20. If you want it on portables this is a decent deal since portable versions don't drop as fast.

I really like the Lego series but I didn't like Harry Potter 5-7 which is why I avoided it for the Vita, however I am very excited for this one and was super disappointed when the first prices were posted for 49.99 (even though that changed) for this game on the Vita. In for 1 Thanks OP!

[quote name='lllGurulll']PSP version of Lego Batman was exactly like the console version. I don't know anything about the VIta version of Harry Potter but see no real reason for it to be any different from the consoles either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after Lego Batman, they stopped making the PSP games like the console versions. The DS games have always been different, though Lego Star Wars Complete Saga tried to replicate the console version as well as possible. After those games, the portable versions were completely different. More recent portable Lego games have lacked multiplayer and every portable game is based on the DS version (only improvements are better graphics). The only good recent portable Lego game was Lego Pirates, but it lacked multiplayer.

Does anyone know if they charge when it is shipped or when you place the order? My son has been waiting on this game for a very long time and that price is hard to pass up.

bread's done
Back