Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS) $14.99

I almost want to get this just to have a second copy...as the biggest flaw the game has, in my opinion, is that there's only one save file. So if you ever want to do the story again, you would have to erase all the rest of your progress.

Is this game fun if you have 2 people on 2 DSes? I have one copy and am debating if I should get a second for a friend?

[quote name='jedimario']Is this game fun if you have 2 people on 2 DSes? I have one copy and am debating if I should get a second for a friend?[/QUOTE]

It's a blast.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I got it from Best Buy when it was $5. Actually, to be accurate, I got 3.[/QUOTE]

How does this contribute to this thread? If this deal with BB was still alive, then I can see how bringing it up can help other CAGs get a better deal. But since that deal was last year, why bother bringing it up? By the way, I also got it for $5 but who cares now? For $14.99, this is probably one of the best deals for this game right now.

Anyways, as others have posted, this is a great game, especially with its unique online features (at the cost of nonexisting back stories for your companions - one of the glaring weaknesses of this otherwise excellent game IMO).

How many times have others pointed out a deal from Best Buy like this? Too many to count.

I wasn't trying to start something, I was just saiyan.

I've never played a Dragon Quest game before and I'm thinking of picking this one up. Is this a good place to start? Do I have to play the previous ones?

bread's done
Back