Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#301 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

And this is After we spent $$$$ on defense in the offseason... So frustrating being a bills fan. 17 points off turnovers and a returned punt...

What do you think of your QB Fitzpatrick? I find him to be a bit overrated for what they paid him

#302 SpeedyG

SpeedyG

Fastest Mouse In Cag!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

I didn't think going in to today, that the replacement refs were going to affect any of the games much. Boy was I wrong!

#303 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

This Niners D is no joke. They've gotten even better since last year. They hit hard as Fuck.

#304 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

The patriots time out was funny to me, but not needed obviously. It's one of those debates: being assholes for doing it - but if the defense doesn't like it then just stop their drive.

No, I was talking about before the last play of the game. The Titans were lining up to kneel the ball, and the Pats defense called timeout. I don't know if they had too many men on the field or what. But come on...in a 34-13 game, you can take a 5 yard penalty. The crowd booed pretty hard after it too.

#305 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:54 PM

seems like a facemask should have been called on the sack on Rodgers towards the end of the game...hard for me to say though since I didn't get a chance to see a replay

Edit: so much confusion going on in this Seahawks game regarding the time out

#306 packerfan10

packerfan10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

If the Packers make the playoffs this year its going to be a wild card team. They just don't look to good :(
Posted Image

#307 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

These replacement refs are a joke -_-

GG niners =D That punt return was B.S though, I hope Moss and the D keeps up the good work
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#308 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:40 AM

Niners go into lambeu field beat the Packers and the Refs. Moonwalk all over them!

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#309 SpeedyG

SpeedyG

Fastest Mouse In Cag!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

Yea that hit was complete bullshit!

#310 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

Don't see why. Doesn't look like he was in the end zone yet so seems legal. Don't turn football into a sissy game ;)

#311 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

The ball was still in play and he had a tiny window to cause a fumble before the plane was broken. He took it and I can't fault that even as a Niners fan.

#312 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:50 AM

Today has contained the worst officials I have ever seen in 20 years of watching the NFL. Please bring back the good ones.

#313 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:10 AM

By the way the reason why the Pats called a time out with only 30ish seconds left is because they only had 10 men on the field. So it wasn't to run up the score.

New sig coming soon.

#314 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:13 AM

Dear RG3,
You're so awesome. Continue to do so.

Dear Redskins Defense & Coordinators,
Don't play Defense at the start of the last quarter. Especially against a team with a good QB.

Dear Redskins,
You did good today. You were able to pay off scab refs successfully to spite the NFL Commissioner who hates you.

Dear Saints,
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#315 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:45 AM

I'm a niner fan and I don't see anything wrong with that, think about if the Pats didn't do that to the Ravens last year....They wouldn't have even went to the SB

RG3 did an amazing job today, especially against the Aints. I kinda feel back for Luck, their always gonna compare the two even though RG3 has more to work with. Colts were negative rushing yards for most of the first half -.-
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#316 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

Looked like Manning was back in pro form. Couldnt watch the last few minutes of the game due to kids...

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#317 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:22 AM

Nice to see real football start today.

Bucs with a random win, LOL Newton.

Seattle and Arizona both should have lost if it was possible.

Big lols to a lot of Qbs out rushing their premiere running backs (looking at you Mr 4 yards Chris Johnson).

LOL at Buffalo spending all that money on D and end up making SANCHEZ of all people look like Tom Brady out there. Tebow wasn't even needed.

Who would have thought the Redskins ended up having the best performance and looked like the the best team in week 1 out of the Nfc East, also LOL aints nice to see them finally get called for holding. I swear they got more holding calls in just this 1 game then they did all season long last year good job replacement refs on that one.

Brady being Brady, Manning being Manning.

Lol @ Green Bay fans whining about shit refs then went dead silent then cheered when they get gifted 2 tds by same refs.

LOL Lions,Eagles,Vikings in the fight for their lives just to win those games, was awful how many picks were thrown.

#318 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:21 AM

By the way the reason why the Pats called a time out with only 30ish seconds left is because they only had 10 men on the field. So it wasn't to run up the score.

I don't think anybody would say it was to run up the score (since there was no way possible to do that). It was just not letting the game end. Whatever the excuse, down 34-13 with :31 seconds left, you know the Titans are gonna come out and kneel the ball. Not being prepared to have 11 guys on the field is just lazy and disrespectful. Save the celebrating for when the clock hits :00.

#319 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

Teams who are down in the 4th Quarter late NEVER kneel the ball, no matter how far behind they are.
Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#320 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Boy RG3 was impressive yesterday...

#321 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

I'm hoping they have the refs back in contract talks within the end of the day.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#322 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Gotta give it up to my Niners. Didn't know if they could get that win on the road, they blasted Green Bay, game wasn't even as close as the score.

#323 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

Today if you walk 15 feet forward, congratulations, you did more than Chris Johnson!

Excellent.

#324 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Tough breaks for the Bills (no pun intended)

Nelson done for the year with an ACL

Fred Jackson out 3-8 weeks.

#325 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

http://www.theonion....eadline:default

New sig coming soon.

#326 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

I've now come to the realistic conclusion in not expecting much from the Chargers this year. Years past, i always had them winning the AFC West in hope of making noise in the playoffs. This year...im not sure. :cry:

I wont be surprised if Philip rivers has a great stats year, but at what cost from the INT department? With RB Tolbert gone to the Panthers and Ryan Mathews who wont even be healthy to play tonight, our backfield is a big Question Mark. Our offensive weapons are nothing to brag about and our oldest reliable weapon in Gates is just that, older.

Our Defense was ranked No. 16 last season, literally not worst and not best, right in the fucken middle lol.

With all that said, my hate for the Raiders burns as always - so i'll im asking is a win tonight to ease my doubts!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#327 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

I've now come to the realistic conclusion in not expecting much from the Chargers this year. Years past, i always had them winning the AFC West in hope of making noise in the playoffs. This year...im not sure. :cry:

I wont be surprised if Philip rivers has a great stats year, but at what cost from the INT department? With RB Tolbert gone to the Panthers and Ryan Mathews who wont even be healthy to play tonight, our backfield is a big Question Mark. Our offensive weapons are nothing to brag about and our oldest reliable weapon in Gates is just that, older.

Our Defense was ranked No. 16 last season, literally not worst and not best, right in the fucken middle lol.

With all that said, my hate for the Raiders burns as always - so i'll im asking is a win tonight to ease my doubts!

Chargers should have fired at least Norv last year. Now Norv and the Lord of No Rings will be gone.

#328 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Posted Image

#329 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:52 AM

Posted Image

Was that the last time they were ever seen alive?

If there's one team's stadium that I wouldn't dare walk into wearing another team's jersey, let alone the team they're playing, it would be the Raiders.

#330 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

Was that the last time they were ever seen alive?

If there's one team's stadium that I wouldn't dare walk into wearing another team's jersey, let alone the team they're playing, it would be the Raiders.

Philly 1, Raiders 2