Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#1921 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Flacco just beat Peyton and Brady, i cant believe who else did the same not to long ago to join the club.

#1922 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yep Belichick does seem like a jerk, but as bvharris said as a Patriots fan I love it. I'm going to go out on the limb and bet Belichick ain't married or at least I never heard anything about his wife aka can't all be like Rex Ryan.

I'm pretty sure he cheated on his last wife, something Rex would never do.

Say what you want about Rex, and there's plenty to say, but if every guy was as into his wife as he is, the marriage success rate would be way better off than it is now.

That aside, I missed church yesterday so in was glad I got a late sermon in the Raven's locker room after the game. Can't WAIT to put up with that for two weeks.

#1923 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

can't wait for the superbowl to be done with so I can get back to watching ESPN and listening to sports radio on my drive to work.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#1924 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Wes Welker's wife beat Gisele to the punch this year:

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

#1925 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Ms. Hooters International 2005, folks. Certainly the expert on wholesome values.

#1926 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Best part is everything said was true

#1927 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Ms. Hooters International 2005, folks. Certainly the expert on wholesome values.

CAG: where being a Hooters girl is just as bad as taking a plea deal to beat a murder charge.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#1928 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

CAG: where being a Hooters girl is just as bad as taking a plea deal to beat a murder charge.

:rofl:

#1929 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Well, considering the example the coach sets, nothing should really be surprising. Maybe they can all share a big bowl of sour grapes. :lol:

#1930 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Patriots: bitter cry babies when they lose right down to the gold-digger's. hilarious.

I only wish the 49ers got to beat them in the Super Bowl instead.

#1931 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Not everything... He paid off two families, not one. :lol:
Posted Image

#1932 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-GJnfSy6Y

if it isn't the coach its some dumb broad who decides her opinion is actually worth something.

#1933 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

I'm officially already tired of hearing the Super Bowl being referred to as the Harbaugh bowl.

Ugh, this is going to be long ass two weeks!

#1934 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Last I checked, Ray Lewis didn't beat the Patriots. Flacco made them his bitches. For the third game in a row.

#1935 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Wives of athletes need to stop standing up for their husbands after big losses. It makes both of them look bad or petty.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#1936 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Ray Ray is ridiculous and I can't wait until he is out of the league. His lite prayer session on the field after the game last night surrounded by the media was so dumb.

#1937 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Yup. We live in a forgiving country!*

* as long as you entertain for a living.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#1938 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Ray Ray is ridiculous and I can't wait until he is out of the league. His lite prayer session on the field after the game last night surrounded by the media was so dumb.

Too bad you didn't have the willpower to change the channel if you were so butt hurt about what he had to say.

#1939 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Too bad you didn't have the willpower to change the channel if you were so butt hurt about what he had to say.

Exactly. I am a Ravens fan and a huge Ray Lewis fan, but I changed the channel as soon as the game ended. I never watch post game.

Also, Ray hams it up for the cameras. The media loves how animated and over the top he is, so he indulges them. He's like the football version of Christopher Walken.

#1940 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

I just got an image of Walken doing the Ray Lewis entrance in my head then leading the pre-game huddle. Also appropriately I got an image of Ray Lewis doing Weapon of Choice. Just odd.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#1941 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

CAG: Where putting words in someone's mouth is an art form.

#1942 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

CAG: Where putting words in someone's mouth is an art form.

Replace CAG with "The Internet" and I agree 100%.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#1943 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Joe Flacco doesn't really have a "quarterback" sound to it.

You certinally don't think of him in the same league with the Bradys, Mannings, Rogers, etc.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#1944 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

that is because he isn't in the same league.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#1945 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm not sure, but I think Lewis is still crying. I'm a Ravens fan, but a little part of me hopes they lose and then they interview Lewis and ask him why The Lord didn't help him win the game. Ok, not really, but still that would make a loss more acceptable. LOL!

#1946 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

that is because he isn't in the same league.

Not yet. But now Cam is long gone, everybody can go Wacko for Flacco!

It was also announced that Caldwell will be the OC next year and Juan Castillo will be the Ravens RB coach

#1947 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

I'm not sure, but I think Lewis is still crying. I'm a Ravens fan, but a little part of me hopes they lose and then they interview Lewis and ask him why The Lord didn't help him win the game. Ok, not really, but still that would make a loss more acceptable. LOL!

Don't worry, after the Super Bowl, "he gonna cry in the car".

Spoiler

MLIFTgM.gif

#1948 itachiitachi

itachiitachi

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Flacco just beat Peyton and Brady, i cant believe who else did the same not to long ago to join the club.

Yeah, the way Flacco intercepted those passes, recovered those fumbles, ran the ball so hard, and kicked that game winning field goal, he is just so great.

Forgive me if I have a little nuance to my worldview, and am not a black/white ideologue who can't grasp complexity.

This is perhaps the most ironic thing I have ever seen on CAG.

#1949 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, the way Flacco intercepted those passes, recovered those fumbles, ran the ball so hard, and kicked that game winning field goal, he is just so great.

The amount of belly-aching in here is hilarious. Go look at the stats. Flacco did outperform both Manning and Brady. Sure, he didn't single-handedly win the game. But he stepped up in high pressure situations when his team needed him. I'm sure teams like the Cowboys, Texans, Bears, etc. Would love to have a QB like that.

#1950 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Flacco did outperform Brady and Manning in the playoffs, but like Eli, he has to win the big one to be taken seriously as an Elite QB.