Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#181 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

Read an article on espn about how the Rams can legally break the stadium contract after the 2014 season if upgrades aren't made to make their dome top of the line. As a Niners fan I'd love for them to leave and go back to L.A. and bring back the blue and yellow uniforms. NFC West is boring with the historically shitty Cardinals coming from the old NFC East and the Seahawks from the AFC. The only real rivalry in the division isn't the same with the Rams in St Louis.

Here's the skinny about the Rams' counter-offer back to St. Louis for what they want done with the dome:

http://fox2now.com/2...-public-monday/

#182 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

Whoa, they don't want upgrades, they want a brand new stadium.

#183 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

Make us an awesome stadium with your money or we might move? St. Louis is getting Maloof'ed hard.

#184 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

Well St. Louis did take them from LA with promises of a top tier stadium for 30 years.

#185 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

NFL Rookie Justin Blackmon
Arrested for
Aggravated DUI
Posted Image
http://www.tmz.com/2...n-blackmon-dui/

#186 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

Once again Fatality's avatar says it all.

#187 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

Patriots might be dumping Ocho Stinko. Thank god.

Edit: Looks like that's not happening. :cry:

Edit Again: ITS OFFICIAL!

http://www.weei.com/...co-cut-patriots

Posted Image

Edited by Demolition Man, 07 June 2012 - 08:12 PM.

New sig coming soon.

#188 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Pro Football Talk is reporting that a source claims Vikings RB Adrian Peterson was arrested following a late-night incident at a night club—which is all on video. According to PFT, police entered the club at the end of the night and instructed patrons to leave and Peterson appears to not have complied

Edited by Fatality, 09 July 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#189 Gannikus

Gannikus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

Resisting arrest for something "little" or a DUI is not considered a felony in my eyes. Iono why they make such a big deal out of it
Buying 2.5 Sata HDD and Amazon Gift Cards!
Posted Image

#190 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:10 PM

Resisting arrest for something "little" or a DUI is not considered a felony in my eyes. Iono why they make such a big deal out of it

It's not considered a felony by anyone.

#191 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

So now since fantasy Draft is coming up, I was hoping on getting some help on who to keep. My league we can keep 4 players.

I'm torn between

Stafford Qb
R. WHite WR
M. Colston WR
V Jax WR
Forte
Gore
Sproles

Just proposed a trade to give Matt Ryan and Roddy White for Jennings and B Marshall
Any help would be appreciated.

fs_overall.png

#192 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

What rounds would you keep each in, is your league PPR, how many of each position do you start and how many teams are in the league.

#193 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

Its not PPR, and its a keeper league. So I keep 4 on my team from the previous year. I got Jennings for Matt Ryan. Looking to get rid of Roddy White. Looking at a trade to dump Gore/White for Ray Rice, also thinking of dumping Gore/White for Gronkowski.

I'm planning on keeping: Stafford, Forte, Jennings, and R. White.
But if I can get a No.1 RB for White I'll be happy. Deadline for keepers is tomorrow.

fs_overall.png

#194 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

The bears are definitely not going to give Forte the workload he will be wanting/expecting this year with the Michael Bush signing.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#195 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

Its not PPR, and its a keeper league. So I keep 4 on my team from the previous year. I got Jennings for Matt Ryan. Looking to get rid of Roddy White. Looking at a trade to dump Gore/White for Ray Rice, also thinking of dumping Gore/White for Gronkowski.

I'm planning on keeping: Stafford, Forte, Jennings, and R. White.
But if I can get a No.1 RB for White I'll be happy. Deadline for keepers is tomorrow.

I'd keep Colsten over White. Hopefully you can move him for a #1 RB, but he's no longer worth that.

You don't keep your keepers in actual rounds?

The bears are definitely not going to give Forte the workload he will be wanting/expecting this year with the Michael Bush signing.

Yeah but you can't bank on that, Bush could get hurt, you never know. Gotta take the most talented guys. Forte isn't Frank Gore yet.

#196 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

Ya but who knows how long he plans on holding out and even if he does play, Bush will vulture his tds and yds. If you can get rid of him, they will be throwing a lot and the Bears really don't seem too concerned on a long term deal. Stay away from Forte this year.

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#197 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Ya but who knows how long he plans on holding out and even if he does play, Bush will vulture his tds and yds. If you can get rid of him, they will be throwing a lot and the Bears really don't seem too concerned on a long term deal. Stay away from Forte this year.

Wow, I have to disagree on this bigtime. He's vital to their passing game in Addition to how he runs the ball.

#198 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Bush can do everything Forte does. Pretty much had the same stats last season and bush only started 9 games after dmc went down. If you look at the time he spent in Oakland he really hurt dmc's fantasy production and in my opinion actually got dmc hurt by him coming and going. Its all opinion really but in this situation he is going to hurt Forte more than he will help. Bush could be a starter, they are not paying him 14 million to do what Barber did. You will see a lot of Bush this year regardless of what happens with Forte this season.

#199 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

First season in a very long time I go in with hope, only one thing to say. Go Lions!

#200 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

I guess Cleveland likes their out-of-work WRs since they picked up Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft with a 2nd round pick.

#201 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image

#202 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

Deserves it

#203 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

"Drew Brees will earn $2.5 million per game in 2012"

:hot:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#204 Fatality

Fatality

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Forte, Bears reportedly agree to 4-year, $32 million deal

http://www.chicagotr...0,3267305.story

#205 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

What are some good sites at helping you build your fantasy football team? Trying to get my strategy together before draft. Find sleepers, help get an idea of what I should do.....

#206 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:13 AM

Just do espn mock drafts and build an opinion of your own. You can see where people are going and if you know your pick even better.

#207 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:01 AM

What are some good sites at helping you build your fantasy football team? Trying to get my strategy together before draft. Find sleepers, help get an idea of what I should do.....

Fantasyguru.com. Well worth the price of admission.

#208 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:39 AM

I'm in an 8 team league (not ppr) 2 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex WR/RB. In general I'm assuming for the flex go for a RB? All things being equal is that a safer bet or is it just down to who is available?

#209 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

I'm in an 8 team league (not ppr) 2 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex WR/RB. In general I'm assuming for the flex go for a RB? All things being equal is that a safer bet or is it just down to who is available?

RB is not deep this year. Fill the flex with best player available.

#210 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:26 AM

RB is not deep this year. Fill the flex with best player available.

Thanks. I wasn't even thinking about how many teams run by committee now a days.