Photo
- - - - -

The NFL 2012-13 Season Thread - Super Bowl XLVII is the Harbaugh Bowl!

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#211 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:01 AM

It has been decided , I will be driving with a friend 1200 miles to The Seahawks Packers MNF football game week three, as well as Packers Chargers Preseason game 1.

#212 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

http://www.cleveland...39-c7060d49d9b8

Press Conference: http://www.cleveland...3c-7b8f8eeb6613

Jimmy Haslam bought the Browns from Randy Lerner for $1 billion ($700 million upfront and $300 million four years after the day of the sale). From watching the press conference, it seems like Mike Holmgren's job is secure if the team shows enough improvement to convince him that they're definitely headed in the right direction, so I'm hoping that he lets the team as it currently stands have the season to show what the result of the past three years is before blowing up the FO with his own people. The interesting thing he said in the press conference was that they would likely be selling naming rights for Cleveland Browns Stadium to a sponsor, which I'm not really a fan of that.

#213 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

http://www.cleveland...c8-d01d6f491ad3

Fuck. Chris Gocong is out for the season with a torn achilles tendon. He's this year's Brandon Jackson, but I'm hoping that one of the rookies is ready to step up to the challenge now that they will certainly get a starting spot.

#214 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Andy Reid's son was found dead this morning at the Eagles training camp dorm.

#215 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

Andy Reid's son was found dead this morning at the Eagles training camp dorm.

At first, I felt pretty bad, then I read this...

At his sentencing hearing, Garrett Reid told the judge: "I don't want to die doing drugs. I don't want to be that kid who was the son of the head coach of the Eagles, who was spoiled and on drugs and OD'd and just faded into oblivion."

If drugs played a part in his death, looks like he predicted it.

#216 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

hall of fame game tonight!

#217 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

Uhhh I thought Andy Reids son died a while ago.......in the same situation.

#218 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

What a sloppy game. Kevin Kolb can't do anything and the Saints' punt returner can't catch the punt to save his life.

#219 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

I am not a Saints fan, but Chase Daniel is looking good.

#220 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Brandon Weeden has finally been announced as the starting QB for the Browns.

#221 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:31 AM

3 Days Till I go to Packers @ Chargers. Weird thing it will be the first ever NFL game with a female official,

#222 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:56 AM

NFL better have the real refs back in time for the regular season.

#223 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Seattle has signed Terrell Owens.

#224 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Seattle has signed Terrell Owens.

What a waste of time and money on Seattle's part.

New sig coming soon.

#225 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

What a waste of time and money on Seattle's part.

He's already the best WR on the team by far. T.O. has always given maximum effort on the field (unlike say, Moss, who takes plays off whenever he feels like it which is way worse, IMO) - he just can't help throwing the QB under the bus at some point. Hopefully at 38 he finally realizes that this is his absolute last shot at earning any kind of real money and will make it work. History isn't on his side but you never know.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#226 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

Seattle's kind of a mess already, so this isn't a huge risk. They're not even sure their big FA agent acquisition Matt Flynn will even start over rookie Russell Wilson.

#227 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

TO is great in short bursts of time. Wears out his welcome.

#228 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

I'm surprised that any team in the NFL is willing to do business with TO when not even an IFL team is wiling to put up with him.

#229 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Seattle should get the handful of decent games out of T.O. then dump him before he becomes a locker room cancer. He's no better than a stopgap at this point in his career. Unfortunately for the Seahawks they need a little more than that.

#230 Superstar

Superstar

CAG Superstar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

I don't see a problem with the T.O. signing. I don't recall T.O. being a problem in Buffalo, or Cincinnati. He just didn't seem to fit in there. Obviously he's been a problem with other teams, though. Maybe Seattle will get some productivity out of him.

#231 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:45 AM

T.O. ran a fucking 4.45 40 at age 38. That's just insane. He obviously will still produce. Then him and Lynch will erupt on the sidelines in week 14 and he'll play his last game ever 3 weeks later.

#232 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

Seattle is either running around acting like they have no clue what they are doing as a team, or it is all part of a master plan. Either way, my Packers should destroy them in week 3.

#233 gravel

gravel

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

Anybody watching preseason at this point? I watched almost 3 quarters of the Bears game last night. No Cutler, no Forte, no Urlacher. I'm not sure if Marshall played at all. I can't wait to see their actual offense. Shea McClellin looked undersized against the run and decent rushing the QB. Alshon Jeffrey looked good against the second string D.

After feeling sorry for Peyton Manning because of everything that happened this past year, once he was back on the field, I immediately started to loathe him again.

Also, Ryan Mathews(SD) broke his clavicle last night.

Currently Playing
:ps3:
Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Diablo III, Skylanders Swap Force, The Puppeteer
:360:
:wii: Lego City Undercover, NES Remix
:ds: Pokemon Y
:psp: Tearaway

#234 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

Also, Ryan Mathews(SD) broke his clavicle last night.

On his first carry. An ominous start to what most are saying is going to be his breakout year.

#235 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

I want Manning to fail simply because I enjoyed watching the Broncos run offense with Tebow.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#236 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Preseason games are horrible. No one shows anything and all of the starters barely play. I do think it would have been hilarious if Vick broke his hand though.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#237 DestroVega

DestroVega

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

On his first carry. An ominous start to what most are saying is going to be his breakout year.

Break being the most important word there.

Guy is Mr. Glass.

#238 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Looking forward to the Browns game tonight, though it sucks that they're playing the same four teams as last year. It'll be nice to see their rookies since a number of their positions (WR, TE, LB, DT) aren't locked down just yet, though Trent Richardson will be out for two weeks or so.

#239 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

Preseason games are horrible. No one shows anything and all of the starters barely play. I do think it would have been hilarious if Vick broke his hand though.

The only preseason games I watch are the Niners. Even if they are my team it's still preseason football so meh. But tonight should be fun for a bit. Randy Moss debut, LaMicheal James, and Keapernick vs Johnson for backup QB.

#240 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

Eff me sideways with that Mathews/Chargers news. Every year is crazy injuries to that back field. The curse of darren sproles strikes again lol. :wall:

LETS GO NINERS!!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image