Listia.com - It's like eBay but FREE!! (NO LAME OFFERS OR SEARCHING!!) FREE PS3 & 360

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the websitelike 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etcwhenever I come across them, Listiais just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend putting up something you can just email as your 1st auction... a DLC code for ps3/360 ..... or even a picture of a waterfall or something you took.... Doesn't really matter if it sells, as long as you list 1 item you'll get 100 free credits!
Do you have any 48 hour free trials to Xbox Live laying around, that'd be a perfect item to use to try out the auction feature on Listia..... Good Luck! Hope to see what other goodies you have to sell on there! (I'm going to start listing some of the free samples I receive(and charge the winner of the auction to cover shipping) that I got thanks to the FREE SAMPLES THREAD here on CAG)..

I also plan to sell coupons I got that I'll never use before they expire, like FREE DIAPERS, FREE LOTION, and pretty much every coupon from this month's issue of @gamer ...... coupons are great to sell on there because even if I do choose to pay shipping..... I have $5 in free stamps from an offer from Stamps.com....

GOOD LUCK!

Cool, you guys rock!
I just won my first item! it's a banana patch, my girlfriend will like it :whistle2:D
medium.jpg

cool! Yeah go ahead and make a listing.

you get 100 credits free just for creating your first listing!

so you'll be able to buy something right away and see how the site works!

I've just put up for sale for 100 credits the PS3 DLC for L.A. Noire, The Consul's Car!
Check it out my listing on Listia!
remember, use THIS LINK to sign up and you'll get an automatic 500 credits free! You get a bonus 100 credits for putting up your first item for an auction too!!!

this place doesn't make you do any offers... or search for stuff....
you just give away junk you got and in return get junk you want!

I've been doing some cleaning up around the garage and will be putting a ton of cool lil things up to give away on listia in the next couple of days!

Howdy, I recently joined this great website, Listia! It's alot like eBay but requires no cash! That's Right! You sign up (for free of course) and you get some credits to start with.. (you get a bonus 100 credits if you use my refferal links, which are the only links to Listia in this thread!) Then you can use your credits to bid on items... They have everything from earrings, art, swag, video games, gift cards.... everything and anything under the moon basically. Alot of items have free shipping, can't beat that!

You can make your first credits by connecting with Facebook, Twitter, posting a picture or by listing your first item.... You can also earn credits randomly just by using the site.... like leaving comments, watching items, friending sellers, etc! Just by doing these easy things you can have over 600 credits in your first 5 minutes on the website!!

PRO TIP! Make your first auction something digital that you can just email to the winner! You get 100 credits for free just by making your first listing. I chose to sell an Avatar I made! Alot of people just try and sell random Wallpapers!

The real way to make credits is by giving stuff away, however many credits it sells for, you get!!! You can then take those credits and buy stuff other people are listing! It's really that simple!

When you put something up to give away, you can select free shipping or not, and how many days you want the auction to go on for. (3-10 days)

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

A great way to earn a ton of credits to get free stuff is to list some of your $5 amazon gift cards you earn off swagbucks and other places like that.

Anyone who signed up under me....... will get a free PS3 code for LA Noire's Traffic Case, The Consul's Car... the only catch is you have to give it away on Listia!
First one to message me on listia requesting it gets it! New or old refferals!

PRO TIP! you get 100 free credits for signing up under me.... and you get 100 free credits for completing your first listing, on Listia! and this DLC code should sell for over 100 credits!
try it out, you'll love listia!

Give the website like 5 minutes of your time and you'll be hooked! It's a great way to get rid of random clutter you've got and turn it into stuff you want!

(About me: I'm a friendly Cheap Ass Gamer who's been on this site for years.... I'm an active member of the community and post great deals/freebies/contests/magazine subscriptions/etc whenever I come across them, Listia is just my latest discovery!)
Check out LISTIA!

Anyone who signed up under me....... will get a free PS3 code for LA Noire's Traffic Case, The Consul's Car... the only catch is you have to give it away on Listia!
First one to message me on listia requesting it gets it! New or old refferals!

PRO TIP! you get 100 free credits for signing up under me.... and you get 100 free credits for completing your first listing, on Listia! and this DLC code should sell for over 100 credits!
try it out, you'll love listia!

lol, i just won the last 4 issues of GameInformer for a little over 400 credits :p

it'll give me something to read on the toilet!

remember folks, if you sign up under my refferal link and put 1 thing up for auction..... you will have OVER 600 credits! use those to buy your first item, once you do you'll be hooked!

and the offer for a PS3 LA Noire DLC Traffic Case is still available for the first referral, so sign up, pm me and i'll help you with your first auction!

check out my free game informers! only 454 credits! no real money at all! and you get over 600 credits just for using my refferal and following my advice in my post

medium.jpg

bread's done
Back