GamersGate Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#3661 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

I thought I recalled some people saying they got Bethesda keys yesterday. I also noticed several people selling all those games in that pack all of the sudden yesterday in the Steam selling/trading thread.

I don't think anyone got keys from the Bethesda packs yesterday. Most people were selling off their old Bethesda keys because the ban got lifted.

EDIT: Damnit, ninja'd.

#3662 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

I thought I recalled some people saying they got Bethesda keys yesterday. I also noticed several people selling all those games in that pack all of the sudden yesterday in the Steam selling/trading thread.

Ah well, not sure if I should hope that you are right, or that you are wrong. At least you escalated the paypal claim, paypal will inquire with them what's up.

EDIT
HA!

Ninja'd 2

#3663 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Ah okay that makes sense, though I have a hard time believing the dude trying to sell single keys for the same price he paid for the entire pack has enough ethics to wait and make sure the keys won't get revoked. :-k

steam_sig.png

#3664 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

I haven't gotten my Bethesda keys yet.

I got the best of both worlds: I ordered two Bethesda packs. They got "refunded" and one pack mysteriously reappeared in my inventory. So now I'm presumably getting keys for that pack and have the 20% discount for the missing pack. Don't ask me how GamersGate works but at least it's coming up in my favor.

Spoiler

#3665 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

I was gifted the pack that I bought off of someone, but it still only shows the pack, no games or anything. Fingers crossed that I get the keys...

#3666 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Actually, what's weird is that my Bethesda bundle appears to be missing some of the crappier entries (Hunter, Rogue Banana or whatever the hell is supposed to be in there):
Spoiler

Anyone have a guess what's up with that? Obviously I'm not going to start fighting with GG about it but I wouldn't want to sell it as a "complete bundle" if it's missing games.

#3667 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Actually, what's weird is that my Bethesda bundle appears to be missing some of the crappier entries (Hunter, Rogue Banana or whatever the hell is supposed to be in there):

Spoiler

Anyone have a guess what's up with that? Obviously I'm not going to start fighting with GG about it but I wouldn't want to sell it as a "complete bundle" if it's missing games.

Sure you didn't gift them? All my games are showing up still. You may want to contact GG.

#3668 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Spoiler

If I were you I'd charge more for it.

#3669 forthenguyen

forthenguyen

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, there's no Brink so the bundle must be worth at least $70 in its current state.

#3670 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

I can't understand why did some of you buy and gift the games for yourself instead of buying 1 or 2 packs straight. What am I missing?

They couldn't get the keys otherwise, or they accidentally bought a giftable one.

#3671 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Ah okay that makes sense, though I have a hard time believing the dude trying to sell single keys for the same price he paid for the entire pack has enough ethics to wait and make sure the keys won't get revoked. :-k

You mean the guy with no trade rating here? He may not. He did, however, refrain from posting them for sale while the ban was on. Or else if he did post the mods removed his posts--I saw his posts repeatedly before and after the ban, but not during.

#3672 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Factory Seconds! Unique collector's bundle!

No, I didn't gift them and I don't care enough about them to rock the boat over a copy of Brink. I just wanted to confirm that my pack was, indeed, missing titles. Especially since clicking the link to the store item takes you to the .co.uk site so there may have been regional differences I was unaware of.

#3673 cheapo72

cheapo72

Run, you pigeons!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

Spoiler

My "free" Bethesda bundle that appeared had the same problem. Rogue Warrior and Brink were never listed, and Hunted disappeared within a few minutes of me viewing my game list (I specifically remember it being there, as I wanted that copy for co-op.) So who knows what wonkiness still lingers in GG's system.

#3674 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:58 PM

Are you guys really complaining about not getting Brink, Hunted and Rogue Warrior? You should thank the universe for doing you a favor!

steam_sig.png

#3675 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

Are you guys really complaining about not getting Brink, Hunted and Rogue Warrior? You should thank the universe for doing you a favor!

I'm entitled, damn it! [-(

#3676 cheapo72

cheapo72

Run, you pigeons!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

I'm not complaining, but if I was it would be for not getting my third copy of each of those games. Am I some kind of game-asochist?

#3677 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

I'm not complaining, but if I was it would be for not getting my third copy of each of those games. Am I some kind of game-asochist?

:rofl:

Quoted before it gets fixed.

steam_sig.png

#3678 cheapo72

cheapo72

Run, you pigeons!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

The ambiguity when vocalized is part of the term's charm.

#3679 DonRamon

DonRamon

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

:applause:

#3680 LoLRoflCopter

LoLRoflCopter

Moar GAEMS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

Spoiler

What to sell me some of dat.

Posted Image

#3681 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

Only part?

#3682 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

I just googled game-asochist, guess what first hit is?

THE LEGEND IS BORN!!!

#3683 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

I got a refund, the games, and the 20%, but only because I gifted myself the Beth pack.

Wow, this does seem to be the case. I just rechecked my GG account and now I also have the 20% discount; which wasn't there yesterday. Really wasn't expecting to get the discount either.
Sign up for GreenManGaming using my link and get $2 credit when you spend $2 or more!

#3684 Krugozor

Krugozor

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

I still can't see the "Show serial key" button for my BL2 pack, although I got an email saying they would honor. Anybody else in my situation?

#3685 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I still can't see the "Show serial key" button for my BL2 pack, although I got an email saying they would honor. Anybody else in my situation?

I'd wait on it. I know the Bethesda pack has keys coming and I'd assume the BL2 packs still need to be filled (at least some of them).

#3686 Danger Moose

Danger Moose

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Slow on getting the 20% off, and I want to use it on the last remnant today to get 75 cents off!

I wonder how long the backlog of TLR keys will take.

#3687 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

Slow on getting the 20% off, and I want to use it on the last remnant today to get 75 cents off!

I wonder how long the backlog of TLR keys will take.

It's already OOS.

#3688 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

You crazy kids who got Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, has anyone played it yet? UbiSoft has it on sale for $10 ($11 and change for deluxe) but I don't know if it's actually.... you know... good.

#3689 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

You crazy kids who got Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, has anyone played it yet? UbiSoft has it on sale for $10 ($11 and change for deluxe) but I don't know if it's actually.... you know... good.

I haven't. But I did add it to my Uplay account which was pretty neat.

I say that because I believe the fixed price for it was around $10 ish on Gamersgate, so if you have that 20% or know someone who does, that's another option you could wait on.

#3690 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

Installed and registered to my Ubi account (out of fear since GG didn't want my money). Deal thread not a game playing thread, don't make me call a mod ^_~ Sorry no clue, I've been playing my recent additions that I've been more excited about (BL2, a touch of Skyrim, Hunted, some DR2 OTR).

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.