GamersGate Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#3871 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Looks like the daily deal is Dead Space 1 and 2 for 75% off $5.00 each.
They also have Dead Space 1+2 80% off for $8.00 ($6.39 if you have the 20% off compensation discount.) That is a really good price for Dead Space 1 + 2 =)

Also it looks like they gave everyone who had the old Sacred 2 Gold Edition with securom a free DRM version as well.

#3872 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

They also have Dead Space 1+2 80% off for $8.00 ($6.39 if you have the 20% off compensation discount.) That is a really good price for Dead Space 1 + 2 =)

Also it looks like they gave everyone who had the old Sacred 2 Gold Edition with securom a free DRM version as well.

Good news and great price on that DS 1 and 2 pack. Insane price after discount. Already have them both or I would jump on that.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3873 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Wow great deal on that Dead Space 1 + 2. Never bought off of Gamersgate before. Could someone purchase using their 20 percent off and send me the keys? Not sure if that would work or not.

#3874 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Wow great deal on that Dead Space 1 + 2. Never bought off of Gamersgate before. Could someone purchase using their 20 percent off and send me the keys? Not sure if that would work or not.

These aren't Keys I think. DS1 says "Securom" and DS2 says "other"

#3875 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

And oddly, the DRM free version of Sacred 2 Gold looks to be giftable...

#3876 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Yea they basicly hooked people up with a second copy for free which was nice of them =), even nicer for me because I never revealed the codes for my securom version =)

#3877 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

Not sure if I should go with this for $6 or Steam.

#3878 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Not sure if I should go with this for $6 or Steam.

Well considering Steam didn't discount them at all this Winter sale it may be a safe bet to grab them now. (I'm 90% sure this statement is true. I know Fallout definitely didn't and I thought the Dead Space franchise as well received no discounts.)

#3879 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Well considering Steam didn't discount them at all this Winter sale it may be a safe bet to grab them now. (I'm 90% sure this statement is true. I know Fallout definitely didn't and I thought the Dead Space franchise as well received no discounts.)

It's the best deal I've seen -- I'm just worried about SecuRom.

#3880 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

is the dead Space 1 origin?

#3881 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

It's the best deal I've seen -- I'm just worried about SecuRom.

at least is not Starforce...

#3882 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

is the dead Space 1 origin?

It just says SecuRom on the page so I don't know if you can register it there.

#3883 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:32 AM

at least is not Starforce...

I don't think I have any games with Starforce and I haven't heard anything about it.

#3884 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

I don't think I have any games with Starforce and I haven't heard anything about it.

It works like this:
you have 10 (more or less) allowed installation, if you happen to format without deactivating the license on that machine you've permanently lost that licence (and you still have 9 of them, of course), Bioshock was like that for example.

more games with that protection here:
http://steamdrm.flib...sed_securom.txt

#3885 IronChariot

IronChariot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

It works like this:
you have 10 (more or less) allowed installation, if you happen to format without deactivating the license on that machine you've permanently lost that licence (and you still have 9 of them, of course), Bioshock was like that for example.

more games with that protection here:
http://steamdrm.flib...sed_securom.txt

That's shitty. I might actually have one game with it then since I have the non-Steam version of Bioshock (but I won't ever download it since I now have it on Steam).

#3886 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:08 PM

Whoot. I have a copy of the new DRM-FREE Sacred 2 Gold in my library.

Dead Space 1+2 is tempting at $6 even through I'm not that into FPS or horror. :lol: The cheapeast they've been on steam is $5 each (or $10 for both). GG & Amazon have a policy of issuing new keys if you run out of activations.

King Arthur Complete is $6 w/20%. KA1 (steam) + DLC. KA2 (DRM-FREE) + DLC).

Tractor Battle 2012 Agricultural Simulator 2012 is ~$5.30 w/20%. DRM:Other

Agricultural Simulator 2012 review

Spoiler

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#3887 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

That King Arthur bundle is pretty good, but I'll wait for amazon on that.

#3888 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Whoot. I have a copy of the new DRM-FREE Sacred 2 Gold in my library.

Dead Space 1+2 is tempting at $6 even through I'm not that into FPS or horror. :lol: The cheapeast they've been on steam is $5 each (or $10 for both). GG & Amazon have a policy of issuing new keys if you run out of activations.

King Arthur Complete is $6 w/20%. KA1 (steam) + DLC. KA2 (DRM-FREE) + DLC).

Tractor Battle 2012 Agricultural Simulator 2012 is ~$5.30 w/20%. DRM:Other

Do you have a link for the dead space bundle? I can't find it on GG. Thanks 8-)

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#3889 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Actually, DS2 was free last year during the Amazon EC promotion.

I think it's another one of those US-only prices.

Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1 & Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack (Cards) $1.24 (Or both for $2.)

I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#3890 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

Just search for "dead space". It's the second result.

#3891 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

http://www.gamersgat...d-2-pack-bundle

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#3892 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

Actually, DS2 was free last year during the Amazon EC promotion.

I think it's another one of those US-only prices.

Lol. Thanks :lol:

http://www.gamersgat...d-2-pack-bundle

It shows as 100% discount. Not interested though, thought it was Steam. I guess it's not possible to get Dead Space for Steam outside of Steam. Thanks!

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#3893 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image

Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1 & Orcs Must Die 2 - Complete Pack (Cards) $1.24 (Or both for $2.)

I'm also taking reservations for my Indie Gala August group buy! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#3894 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

That doesn't work folks outside of the states. You can experience this by trying to search gamersgate.co.uk. (Sacred 2 Gold used to only be on the UK side of GG. Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum Edition currently is only available on the UK side -- try to find it.) The international comments are quite interesting as it can get quite specific. I remember one super deal that was only available to one bloke in Singapore. One of the really interesting comments came from a guy Puerto Rico (odd ball legal status, US Territory -- laws treat them as both US and non-US).

#3895 zennoux

zennoux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

That doesn't work folks outside of the states. You can experience this by trying to search gamersgate.co.uk. (Sacred 2 Gold used to only be on the UK side of GG. Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum Edition currently is only available on the UK side -- try to find it.) The international comments are quite interesting as it can get quite specific. I remember one super deal that was only available to one bloke in Singapore. One of the really interesting comments came from a guy Puerto Rico (odd ball legal status, US Territory -- laws treat them as both US and non-US).

Yea sorry I was on my phone and made a quick reply. I wasn't aware GG hid games from certain regions.

#3896 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

hmmm tempted by that king arthur bundle. Even though ka2 says its drm-free anyone know if it can activate on steam? Thats my only sticking point is Id hate for GG to be the sole place to redownload anything

#3897 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

hmmm tempted by that king arthur bundle. Even though ka2 says its drm-free anyone know if it can activate on steam? Thats my only sticking point is Id hate for GG to be the sole place to redownload anything

If it doesn't say Steam then it does not activate on Steam. GG is one of the few places that sells non-steam versions of Paradox games.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3898 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

thanks thats what i figured. Submitted a PM to amazon, so hopefully either they'll match it or maybe GMG will happen to see it

#3899 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

Amazon won't match internationally and GMG doesn't match.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#3900 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

as long as it's drm free, I don't see any problem. You can "decrypt" the installer and keep it on your hdd/usb