* * * * * 4 votes

GamersGate Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#4141 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Inversion is the daily at $9.99.

Waiting for this to be sub $5 or bundled. Poorly reviewed TPS with the upside down gimmick.

#4142 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Inversion is the daily at $9.99.

Waiting for this to be sub $5 or bundled. Poorly reviewed TPS with the upside down gimmick.

Yeah, what did Amazon have it for, $6 or $7.50? Either way, I remember passing it up for cheaper.

#4143 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

I thought Inversion was a nice Gears clone. Up there with Binary Domain. The plot is clearly taken from another genre's game though and told really stupidly because they try to fit in all this background data in observations made too casually by the heroes who have no idea what they're doing or getting in to.

Less charming than BD and slightly worse bosses but still fun.

#4144 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

The graphics are pretty amazing though and the gameplay is solid.

8$ before coupon is less than 1$ within Amazon's winter sale IIRC.(Though I think it dropped for 6.75 for a period of time)

#4145 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

I think the lowest it was on amazon was $7.49. Originally, it was listed as going to be on sale for $4.99 but I think that never happened.

#4146 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

I think the lowest it was on amazon was $7.49. Originally, it was listed as going to be on sale for $4.99 but I think that never happened.

This is my recollection was well.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4147 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

Well anyone that was waiting to buy torchlight 2 and has the GG 20% off will be happy.

#4148 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Well anyone that was waiting to buy torchlight 2 and has the GG 20% off will be happy.

Real cheapasses would find 3 others and snag the 4-pack w/20% at $6/copy. (Was $7.50/copy during the Steam Winter Sale.) Personally I picked it up at release at $16, no regrets.

Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

#4149 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Dammit, I missed the Argonauts sale
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4150 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

Anyone with the 20% discount still willing to host a Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 4-pack?
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#4151 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

Lost in the mix:

http://www.gamersgat...mate-collection

$11.98 or like $9.60 with 20% discount

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4152 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

Anyone with the 20% discount still willing to host a Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 4-pack?

I dont want it but I can purchase for the group.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#4153 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Dead Space 3 2-pack!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.gamersga...3-2-pack-bundle

With discount it comes out to $28.14 a copy.

Great price for anyone who thought $40 was too much.

The individual copies end up being $32 with the discount.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4154 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

Quick! Somebody convince me not to pick up The Last Remnant while it's on sale.

#4155 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Quick! Somebody convince me not to pick up The Last Remnant while it's on sale.

It was bundled in an Amazon bundle for cheaper, but I doubt that bundle is coming back. If you plan to play it now that would be the only reason, it's been this price a few times at other sites.

#4156 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

It was bundled in an Amazon bundle for cheaper, but I doubt that bundle is coming back. If you plan to play it now that would be the only reason, it's been this price a few times at other sites.

Thanks. I guess I'll just thing out my backlog for my JRPG binge.

#4157 asheskitty

asheskitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

Lost in the mix:

http://www.gamersgat...mate-collection

$11.98 or like $9.60 with 20% discount

Sheesh. Dropping like that surprises me.

#4158 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

http://www.gamersgat...nhanced-edition

Daily Deal - Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (DRM Free) $6.78 or $5.42 with Beth-count.

#4159 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Does anyone know if you can use Gamersgate's BF3 Premium if you purchased BF3 on Origin?

#4160 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

http://www.gamersgat...nhanced-edition

Daily Deal - Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (DRM Free) $6.78 or $5.42 with Beth-count.

Don't forget to put your key in here, too, for all the GOG goodies.

#4161 Bierno

Bierno

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Does anyone know if you can use Gamersgate's BF3 Premium if you purchased BF3 on Origin?

Well realistically everything is Origin.

I didnt buy premium from Origin and bought it from Greenmangaming and they give you a key to enter in Origin..

So I assume its the same for Gamersgate since BF3 in general runs under Origin

#4162 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Dead Space 3 2-pack!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.gamersga...3-2-pack-bundle

With discount it comes out to $28.14 a copy.

Great price for anyone who thought $40 was too much.

The individual copies end up being $32 with the discount.

I can get the 20% to pop up for the 2-pack but it won't apply it to the single game. There's no coupon slot for typing in a code (Elder-geeks.com) either. It seems that the single copy of Dead Space 3 is discount resistant.

#4163 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

I can get the 20% to pop up for the 2-pack but it won't apply it to the single game. There's no coupon slot for typing in a code (Elder-geeks.com) either. It seems that the single copy of Dead Space 3 is discount resistant.

I didn't try it on the single myself, made the incorrect assumption that if it worked on the 2 pack it surely would work on the single. Maybe if you could find someone to split it with you?

Don't forget to put your key in here, too, for all the GOG goodies.

If it's DRM-Free will it have a key to enter there?

#4164 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

I'm too backlogged to even worry about Dead Space 3 (plus said backlog includes DS1 & DS2). I only noticed because I was posting the deal elsewhere and was double-checking my discounts and totals.

I remember Dead Space 3 was the first title I saw on GamersGate where the Comp. discount didn't apply and they gave no alternate compensation. I'm inclined to think the savings on the 2-pack are in error.

#4165 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

Yeah, I remember that. It also was supposed to be a daily for yesterday I thought, but I guess they extended it. Game seems to be dropping like a rock so I doubt this price will be too hard to come by.

#4166 TripJack

TripJack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone out there have a copy of Birth of America 2: Wars in America that they'd be willing to part with? It was given away for free in a Paradox newsletter back in 2011.

I could give you a couple bucks through PayPal if you want. Plus you would have my eternal gratitude ;)

#4167 chichi09

chichi09

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Just bought BF3 Premium Service for 15.98 (19.99 with the 20% compensation discount)

#4168 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone out there have a copy of Birth of America 2: Wars in America that they'd be willing to part with? It was given away for free in a Paradox newsletter back in 2011.

I could give you a couple bucks through PayPal if you want. Plus you would have my eternal gratitude ;)

Check PMs. ;)

I forgot I even had that.

steam_sig.png

#4169 TripJack

TripJack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Check PMs. ;)

I forgot I even had that.

Wow thank you very much!

I think it's verboten for me to give you a +feedback for this, so I'll just say you are truly a gentleman and a scholar. I salute you :applause:

#4170 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Comp discount doesn't work on Crysis 3 either. I'm guessing this will be the way it goes for any new releases (or at least big AAA ones).

I mention this as a matter of academics. I'm not buying any new games for only 20% off MSRP and by the time the game is hitting 50%+ off, I assume the discount embargo will be lifted.