Posted Image
Posted Image

#4352 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

Thanks much!

What a way to start your reputation here. You're welcome man, thank you and congrats! ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#4353 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

I'll host a 4 pack for $9 each. PM me
4 Pack Gone - Thanks

Edited by scrappler, 08 March 2013 - 04:19 AM.

Posted Image

#4354 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

anybody know how well does sonic racing work with 3dvision?

#4355 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

u gaiz r crazi. 5 dolars r bust

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4356 tfr

tfr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

u gaiz r crazi. 5 dolars r bust

i have to agree it will drop to 75% in few months

#4357 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

Like I said in my previous post, this is the best cart racer I've played in years. I preordered it for about $13.50 (after BC glitch/20% discount) and it was completely worth it. It's best to play these games when the online MP community is most active anyway, and since this isn't far off from launch, the community will probably be most active now.

It'll be $5 in a few months, sure, but this is a very high quality cart racer.

#4358 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

75% off still only $7.50. Not that big a difference. You'd have to wait for an MSRP drop and 75% off for it to go $5. Not saying it won't ever happen but it could be a while.

steam_sig.png

#4359 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

75% off still only $7.50. Not that big a difference. You'd have to wait for an MSRP drop and 75% off for it to go $5. Not saying it won't ever happen but it could be a while.

75% on a 4-pack would get you to ~$5.63/copy, the 20% off would get it down to $4.50. I'm fine with $9 though.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4360 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Like I said in my previous post, this is the best cart racer I've played in years. I preordered it for about $13.50 (after BC glitch/20% discount) and it was completely worth it. It's best to play these games when the online MP community is most active anyway, and since this isn't far off from launch, the community will probably be most active now.

It'll be $5 in a few months, sure, but this is a very high quality cart racer.

I bet it doesn't. Why does everyone think it will drop to $5? FFS its a new release. If its a pretty good game ...IMHO it will hold its price or suffer only a slight drop
Posted Image

#4361 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

I have one open slot at the moment for $9 on Sonic & All-Stars Racing, PM me if interested. The extra copy is ready to send on receipt of payment.

Gone

Edited by banzaiwolfe, 08 March 2013 - 05:18 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4362 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

The first sonic racing game didn't drop to $5 quickly, so doubt this one will either. Of course everyone is entitled to wait if they wish.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4363 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Sega also didn't used to throw on the discounts they've been doing lately. I'll wait for a better deal on Amazon, honestly. I have credit there and I know I'll find a better deal.

I think the online community will be just as active in a few months, but I don't really mind either way. I'm not into random matchmaking on a game like this. Funner for single player or with friends you know.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#4364 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

If you're just backloggin, then yeah, it'll go lower, but for those of us you want to play a well received cart racer in the near future. Fuck yeah!

Also the multiplayer aspect will disappear/diminish in time.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4365 rgd2blck

rgd2blck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

I cannot believe how much fun I'm having with Sonic Transformed. I am not very familiar with Sega characters but I'm really enjoying all the visuals. Very smooth with max settings at 1920x1080 on a 6850.

And the sense of speed is incredible. I jumped straight into multiplayer and have 5 did not finish results! Totally fun and hilarious. No lag either.

Voice chat works in lobby and in race. :)

If anybody has ever had any fun in any kart racer, get this!! And thanks for hosting the purchase banzaiwolfe!

Edited by rgd2blck, 08 March 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#4366 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Both Sonic All Stars racing games are nothing short of insanely fabulous

#4367 theclaw

theclaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Sonic Adventure 2 $2.50
Sonic CD $1.25

Heck worth it for the music at that price range.

#4368 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Sega also didn't used to throw on the discounts they've been doing lately. I'll wait for a better deal on Amazon, honestly. I have credit there and I know I'll find a better deal.

Yeah but lately Tony's been doing more bundles with Sega than individual sales and I already have nearly all of the other Sonic games (except the emulator ones which annoyingly never gone on a good sale for the Steam versions) so...

Anyway, like Fox said people are certainly entitled to wait.

FWIW, I intend to actually *gasp* play this one. I know, right?

steam_sig.png

#4369 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

MAN, I wish Re6 on GG or GMG had the same pre-order bonuses as on Steam. DLC season pass? Free copy of RE5? Free soundtrack?

Ugh. Almost makes paying the extra 8-10$ rather than through discount on GMG/GG worth it.

#4370 Coras7

Coras7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

I am in for one if anyone else buys a 4 pack. I know I'm a little late to the party, but hopefully I didn't miss out of the games and fun!

edit: That didn't take long, got it! Thanks!

Edited by Coras7, 08 March 2013 - 09:58 PM.
Issue has been taken care of.

#4371 knight613

knight613

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'd love to get in on a 4 pack for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed too. If there's space anyways.

#4372 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Edit: Thanks!

Edited by wuxbustah8, 08 March 2013 - 10:45 PM.

fs_overall.png

#4373 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yeah but lately Tony's been doing more bundles with Sega than individual sales and I already have nearly all of the other Sonic games (except the emulator ones which annoyingly never gone on a good sale for the Steam versions) so...

Anyway, like Fox said people are certainly entitled to wait.

FWIW, I intend to actually *gasp* play this one. I know, right?

Should I assume the Microsoft wheel will work with this game? Does it have enough buttons? That always seems to be the main complaint and I can't remember if the first game used both sets of triggers. Hmmm.

#4374 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Should I assume the Microsoft wheel will work with this game? Does it have enough buttons? That always seems to be the main complaint and I can't remember if the first game used both sets of triggers. Hmmm.

I'll try it out when I get home in a couple of hours or so and report back. I did a quick scan of the Steam community forum and there were some people saying they couldn't get their wheels to work but they were the Microsoft one.

steam_sig.png

#4375 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

i don't need the game, but I have the 20% discount if there's interest in another 4 pack. $9 amazon/paypal
PM If interested.

Edited by scrappler, 09 March 2013 - 02:58 AM.

Posted Image

#4376 zulux21

zulux21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

i don't need the game, but I have the 20% discount if there's interest in another 4 pack. $9 amazon/paypal

I'd be interested in a slot of that 4 pack if it happens.

#4377 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

Personally, I couldn't see using a wheel with a kart racer that has such a heavy reliance on its drift mechanic. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do stunts either, since they use the other analog stick.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#4378 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Yeah and there are boats and planes too.

#4379 asheskitty

asheskitty

Level 3 SJW Social_Justice_Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:12 AM

NIGHTS into Dreams (steam) is the daily @ $5 ($4 for the 20%ers). I'd seen some gameplay, and it looked like it got similar graphical treatment as JSR.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4380 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

Don't let the 62% off fool you; list price everywhere else is only $10. I'm going to wait until the morning to see if they either lower the price or correct the % off before I make my decision.

Edit: According to blue coin amounts, the base price is ~50 cents cheaper on the UK site.

Edited by Genocidal, 09 March 2013 - 08:39 AM.

x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus