• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#4471 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

75% or bust

My feelings exactly. Plus I just bought a few casual games for a buck or less at half price books so these seem overpriced in comparison.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4472 Dudeson

Dudeson

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

How is GTR Evolution and Race On?

#4473 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

How is GTR Evolution and Race On?

I don't know; ain't got 'em.

But, I wish AshesKitty would speak on this...
I hope she has played these racing games - since she plays TONS of racers...

#4474 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Sorry I've been on vacation so not keeping up with CAG as much as usual. GTR Evolution is one of the best liked (stand alone) expansions to RACE 07. It adds GT cars to the RACE 07 tracks, including Corvete C6, Dodge Viper. Audi R8, etc. Race On adds Laguna Sec and Okayama (two tracks I'm partial to) and a few muscle cars. These are both RACE 07 expansions on the same engine, so expect a real Sim racing experience on one of the best PC racing Sims (and certainly the broadest set of experiences in one Sim).

I'd also point out that steam has run a full SimBim (RACE 07 Dev) pack in summer and winter sales for about $25.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#4475 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

... I'd also point out that steam has run a full SimBim (RACE 07 Dev) pack in summer and winter sales for about $25.

Personally, that's what I'm waiting for... But at 75% off. ;)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#4476 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Personally, that's what I'm waiting for... But at 75% off. ;)

75% off is always a good plan.

Sorry I've been on vacation so not keeping up with CAG as much as usual. GTR Evolution is one of the best liked (stand alone) expansions to RACE 07. It adds GT cars to the RACE 07 tracks, including Corvete C6, Dodge Viper. Audi R8, etc. Race On adds Laguna Sec and Okayama (two tracks I'm partial to) and a few muscle cars. These are both RACE 07 expansions on the same engine, so expect a real Sim racing experience on one of the best PC racing Sims (and certainly the broadest set of experiences in one Sim).

I'd also point out that steam has run a full SimBim (RACE 07 Dev) pack in summer and winter sales for about $25.

Thanks for the thoughts, Ashes. Much appreciated. :D

#4477 Coras7

Coras7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

I wish GG would match some of these others and add XCOM to the Bioshock preorder. With my 20% off and XCOM and free DLC(Id use my blue coins on the season pass) I would love both games for $48.

Just cave in and add XCOM, considering your spotless track record, I doubt anything could go wrong!

#4478 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

I wish GG would match some of these others and add XCOM to the Bioshock preorder. With my 20% off and XCOM and free DLC(Id use my blue coins on the season pass) I would love both games for $48.

Just cave in and add XCOM, considering your spotless track record, I doubt anything could go wrong!

This, definitely yes!!!! I would love to pick up Bioshock Infinite and its dlc and XCOM and free dlc for 5.40 after another one of their 91% off firesales glitches. :bouncy:
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#4479 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

Your wish has been granted and then some...
The bad = 20% Beth/BL2 discount will not work

The good and what you get:
-Bioshock Infinite with Pre-order goodness
-Bioshock 1
-Choice between: Bioshock 2, Mafia II, Civ V, Spec Ops The Line, Darkness II
-Xcom: Enemy Unknown

Real Cost: $45.41
Blue coins back: $15.97
Final cost: $29.44

The catch to get that price, buy from gamersgate.co.uk using BC.

I haven't even finished the first one and I am considering this...

Edited by Daykain, 20 March 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#4480 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Alright, found a loophole to get Bioshock Infinite and Xcom for around $20 if you have the 20% off from the Beth glitch (Assuming you'll use the Blue Coins)

1. Go to the UK site. http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/
2. Add Bioshock Infinite and your free game. It should be 30 pounds.
3. Go to checkout and remove your free game (Bioshock, Spec Ops, Mafia, etc).
4. Go and add this game. http://www.gamersgat...-us-sprite-pack
5. If you did these steps, the 20% off should be active.
6. Checkout. Total will be around $36 - the $16 or so in BC
7. Now go back and try to preorder Bioshock; it'll let you chose your free game (Bioshock, Spec Ops, Mafia

76561197967716198.png

#4481 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:02 PM

Alright, found a loophole to get Bioshock Infinite and Xcom for around $20 if you have the 20% off from the Beth glitch (Assuming you'll use the Blue Coins)

7. Now go back and try to preorder Bioshock; it'll let you chose your free game (Bioshock, Spec Ops, Mafia

Best pre-order deal in history. ;)

Thank you, my fellow game hoarder.

#4482 Coras7

Coras7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

Wow, I made my post tongue in cheek, but it looks like GG took it to heart! I jumped on this and with 3 free games and the $16 in blue coins towards the season pass, all for $36, I am in heaven!

I owe you a big sloppy kiss for your easy to follow instructions.

#4483 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

If i had the 20% off id be all over this. But ive never used gamersgate before

#4484 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

Just did this, and I think this is the best deal I've ever got! thanks so much! just waiting to get my keys!
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#4485 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

I just got my key from GG but it's not activating on Steam :/ I know this game is Steamworks but Steam is saying the product key is invalid. Should I email Gamersgate about this?

Edit: oops sorry, I should have realized it's because it's a pre-order. Sorry for the ignorance.
Posted Image

#4486 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

hmm i got flagged for manual review, i will update when i hear back from them.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#4487 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

I just got my key from GG but it's not activating on Steam :/ I know this game is Steamworks but Steam is saying the product key is invalid. Should I email Gamersgate about this?

Is the code 16 digits? If so, it might be a code for the Bioshock Infinite web game. A lot of sites are giving out free stuff for that game with a preorder, so the code you got might be for that. I preordered at Greenman Gaming, and the code they listed for "Bioshock Infinite" is actually for the web game.
Posted Image

#4488 Genobyte

Genobyte

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

Which free game has the most value?

#4489 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

Worked like a charm, thanks.

I actually have a Bioshock: Infinite code from the AMD bundle but, [someone already asked to buy the B:I code], it pretty much results in free XCOM for me.

Plus an extra copy of Spec Ops since I already owned all the selections.

Edited by Syntax Error, 21 March 2013 - 01:52 AM.
Removed bit about selling the code since it's spoken for

#4490 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Edit: oops sorry, I should have realized it's because it's a pre-order. Sorry for the ignorance.

Check the redemption instructions in the game's details when you click it in your library. ;)

#4491 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

Which free game has the most value?

Probably Spec Ops or Mafia II. Both go on sale for around $8.

Civ V seems to go on sale cheaper and a lot of people who don't own it yet want a bundle with the DLC. Bioshock 2 is virtually valueless. Darkness II seems to be a sub $5 game these days.

So the answer is probably Spec Ops or Mafia II but really none are worth much. Which would be why they're free games.

#4492 Genobyte

Genobyte

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

Probably Spec Ops or Mafia II. Both go on sale for around $8.

Civ V seems to go on sale cheaper and a lot of people who don't own it yet want a bundle with the DLC. Bioshock 2 is virtually valueless. Darkness II seems to be a sub $5 game these days.

So the answer is probably Spec Ops or Mafia II but really none are worth much. Which would be why they're free games.

Bleh I took Civ V since I may give to a friend. It was tough choice since I had most of them and I'm not interested in The Darkness II.

Thanks anarchy. Nice work. :)

#4493 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

Flagged for manual review as well ... if this goes bad ... I'm taking this thread with me =-p

#4494 Corpekata

Corpekata

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:01 AM

Are all of the bonuses Steam keys? Mainly Bioshock 1 and 2, since I know they aren't natively Steamworks, the rest are.

#4495 madjoki

madjoki

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

Pretty good offer. (Especially considering that I got to keep Bet-bundle that was refunded)

Was too lazy to buy BC to save another 0.60€
Paid something like 30€ and got Bioshock, XCOM EU, Spec Ops, The Darkness II (don't know why)

I honestly feel like I'm abusing GamersGate: Betsheda Bundle, Borderlands 2 + Season Pass, and now this offer.

Total I have "lost" 5€ or so...

Corpekata: Bioshock 1 and 2 say steamworks, so yes

#4496 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

Flagged for manual review as well ... if this goes bad ... I'm taking this thread with me =-p

Got an email around midnight saying my order processed, hopefully your order completed 2.

#4497 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:42 PM

Just confirmed that my order went through as well, you rock Anarchy, the thread is safe again ;-)

#4498 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

The sprite pack is just because it's cheap, right?

You can get Just Cause 2 DLC for 25¢ today on sale. You know, just to squeeze an extra 15¢ out of the deal :lol:

#4499 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

I just tried anarchy's method, and they're offering a 20% comp bonus in BC instead of subtracting it from the price. So when I have the two items in my cart, it shows up as being 45,798 BC (their BC values are worth one-tenth of a cent USD) with +20% BLUE COINS (COMPENSATION) = +6,042 BC, for a grand total of +22,034 BC in return. Beats me how $6.04 is 1/5th of any of those numbers.

Still not bad, but I've been boycotting this shit site ever since they began making exceptions to the 20% comp bonus. Can't use it on pre-orders or Blue Coins now. So much for keeping their word.

#4500 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

I just tried anarchy's method, and they're offering a 20% comp bonus in BC instead of subtracting it from the price. So when I have the two items in my cart, it shows up as being 45,798 BC (their BC values are worth one-tenth of a cent USD) with +20% BLUE COINS (COMPENSATION) = +6,042 BC, for a grand total of +22,034 BC in return. Beats me how $6.04 is 1/5th of any of those numbers.

Still not bad, but I've been boycotting this shit site ever since they began making exceptions to the 20% comp bonus. Can't use it on pre-orders or Blue Coins now. So much for keeping their word.

Yeah, looks like I'd be paying ~$45 for Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock, X-Com and 1 other game. Problem is, I only care about X-Com. I'm sure I could sell Bioshock Infinite and consider X-Com "free" after the blue coins, but it seems like a lot of trouble to get X-Com for free, and would require me to buy something else from them with the blue coins later.

I'm cheap, but this seems like a lot of effort for 1 game. *sigh* Keep hoping for something worthwhile to use my Beth "Discount" on, but it looks like it's just going to be another disappointment.